PDA

View Full Version : Waiting

2000Viper
07-05-2015, 20:54
Sad my whole driver setup is with Xbox One. NOT computer. Having to wait an extra week sucks.

Rob Prange
07-05-2015, 20:55
You have our sympathies...but I can assure you it'll be worth the wait :)

2000Viper
07-05-2015, 21:07
Been playing Forza forever since I moved away from Gran Turismo. Either this is the next best thing or back to Forza. I think this will be the next best thing and I will forget about Forza like I did with Gran Turismo. The main issue with Forza is how they don't seem to care about the people having to play that sim. I'm hoping since this was community based it will not have the same dumbo issues.

CrustyDrake
07-05-2015, 21:21
I'm in the US waiting, but I'm not gonna try and compare Forza to ProjectCars, they are different and comparing them in my opinion is unfair. I know that the weather, and night racing are things people want and Project Cars is giving that to us, that works for me. I can't wait for tuesday at 12:00AM... Thanks for such a game changer in online auto racing I'm excited. Oh also I'm going digital download, I'm not trading this game in...

TwistedPickle
08-05-2015, 00:46
In The US....cant wait!!! I have a G27 wheel which is obviously not compatable with the xb1, what wheel set up does anyone suggest i replace it with. i have read so much conflicting info!!

MATT PASTRAMNI
08-05-2015, 00:47
the 12th cant come soon enough

turbohondaej1
08-05-2015, 03:39
I've been waiting forever for this. Can't wait to play Tuesday night. I'm hoping people get tx settings for a good setup by then.

PorkyBLOODYFANG
08-05-2015, 05:41
Definately waiting.. Can't wait until the 12th..

General_RIMT
08-05-2015, 06:22
If anyone has trouble with the controls or it doesn't feel comfortable, this forum will be of great use to find good controller setups,especially since there's so many different little things to fiddle with in the settings. Gonna try and post my settings once the game's out.

h3lld3r
08-05-2015, 13:09
I'm frustrated because it can only play 15/05 . I bought in pre- sale and in the UK people are already playing . I am at a disadvantage. Note 1 star on Xbox LIVE for this game , I can not understand this slutty:mad:

BrainyTX
08-05-2015, 13:20
my smypathies are with you all....

BTW, not just UK is already playing... Whole Europe ;) :D

Scrufy
09-05-2015, 00:53
In The US....cant wait!!! I have a G27 wheel which is obviously not compatable with the xb1, what wheel set up does anyone suggest i replace it with. i have read so much conflicting info!!
I have a G27 that I wore out on GT and Dirt over their years. Got the Thrustmaster TX and Forza and I also lay Dirt Ralley, Grid, and Project Cars on Steam on PC. Works great with Forza. Haven't tried Pcars on Xbox one yet but I'd imagine it's similar to using it with the PC. A bonus is that you either make or buy a 15$ adapter from RJ to DB9 and hook up your G27 pedals to the TX to get the clutch. Works very well. So far have had no issues with any games on PC or XB1 with this wheel but like I said, haven't tried it with Pcars on XB1 yet, only PC.
Also, a lot of people are complaining the FFB isn't strong enough (with any wheel). I think it's fine after you get used to actually feeling the subtle bumps and buzz and not having it spin your arms around like other games but if you want to adjust it, there are settings to increase the strength that do make a different feel.

2000Viper
09-05-2015, 05:19
Yea seems you have to do some crazy holding of the wheel at 900 degrees for force feedback to happen... WHY??