PDA

View Full Version : Change NOVICE to PRO

armanluq
07-05-2015, 22:05
Good nigth.
The first time I start the game I had to select one of three drivings levels (novice, med and pro)
I selected novice, but now I dont kwnow I can change it to pro.

Thanks

Pinna
07-05-2015, 22:06
Options & Help -> Gameplay :)
There you can set all settings how you want them to be ;)

Bealdor
07-05-2015, 22:08
Options & Help -> Gameplay :)
There you can set all settings how you want them to be ;)

Unfortunately not.

What platform are you playing on arman?

hybrid.art
07-05-2015, 22:08
Check out the settings in here: Options&Help -> Gameplay -> Authenticity
and here: Options&Help -> Controls -> Automatic Clutch / Gearing

These were affected by your initial choice.
But hopefully now you should be able to tailor the assists to your needs.

armanluq
07-05-2015, 22:26
Hi
Platform : Pc

Here some screenshots

http://i.imgur.com/uYAxHBjh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EfS881Oh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/k7qETbgh.jpg

Gears and clutch are in manual mode
Is there any way to delete or restart the profile and start again?

Thanks

PD: Sorry for my bad English

Pinna
07-05-2015, 22:30
On PC the profile is stored in
<DRIVE>:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\????\234630\local\project cars\profiles
You should be able to start over again if you delete the "default.sav" in there :)

armanluq
07-05-2015, 22:38
On PC the profile is stored in
<DRIVE>:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\????\234630\local\project cars\profiles
You should be able to start over again if you delete the "default.sav" in there :)

Thanks very much. i solved it
Never mind about delete the profile, I only play two or three hours.
Thanks

dblui89
08-05-2015, 11:13
And how do you reset the profile on the PS4?

Sardag
11-05-2015, 11:47
Thanks very much. i solved it
Never mind about delete the profile, I only play two or three hours.
Thanks

How did you solve it Armanlug? I have the same issue on PC.

AndyBakes
11-05-2015, 16:23
I want to go from Pro to Novice for my son on Xbox1 can someone please help me as his getting frustrated that he cant ply the game
Many Thanks
A Dad who wants to please his son

Siberian Tiger
11-05-2015, 16:25
It seems that only a Profle (User Data) Wipe will bring you back to the Tailoring Screen.

NOTE to Devs: Add an Option for Player Tailoring to the Options Display.

Because the Tailoring is also displayed in the Leaderboards.

Bbrit1776
12-05-2015, 05:05
I want to go from Pro to Novice for my son on Xbox1 can someone please help me as his getting frustrated that he cant ply the game
Many Thanks

Yeah I am trying to do the same on the XB1 as well, and there is nothing there, even the lady on the game said if we want to change it to go to options & help and then to gameplay and there was nothing there.

Bealdor
12-05-2015, 08:49
Many Thanks

There's no need for this. There are no differences in handling apart from which assists are turned on by default.

Siberian Tiger
12-05-2015, 08:51
There's no need for this. There are no differences in handling apart from which assists are turned on by default.

Well the Leaderboard Shows still your inital choice...

The Dev's has allready acknowledge about this. -> Will be Improved.

Bealdor
12-05-2015, 09:02

It still doesn't make it easier to play for his son. ;)

Francorchamps
12-05-2015, 09:24
It still doesn't make it easier to play for his son. ;)

Just put all the assists on, tweak the controller and he will be a happy son and you a proud father :cool:

smokeintheeye
12-05-2015, 10:56
Hello id like to do the same thing but with out the loss of all my hard work racing. so i can go for the achievement ( I Am The 5% )
Won an Online Public race using (Pro handling), manual gears, and no driving aids, from cockpit view.

biomarvel
12-05-2015, 12:51
just upload your profile data online and then delete it from your console, then set it all again.

MonkeyCH
12-05-2015, 13:05
Many Thanks
You must just tweaking the controller settings to make it better steering, as the ONE has a completly broken and over sensible setting and makes it much more difficult to drive, than on the PS4/PC with the same settings.

Set controler mode to 3 if not already and then set "Tempo Sensivity=85" and "Controller Filter Sensivity=0" this will make it much better,but still not fine. The ONE needs a patch, they are working on.

zuperpailon
13-05-2015, 13:36

I have read that choosing between Amaterur or Pro at the selection screen, also affects the physics in the game... do you know if this is true??

Bealdor
13-05-2015, 13:37
I have read that choosing between Amaterur or Pro at the selection screen, also affects the physics in the game... do you know if this is true??

No it doesn't. That was supposedly the case earlier in development but it isn't anymore.

zuperpailon
13-05-2015, 13:40
Hello id like to do the same thing but with out the loss of all my hard work racing. so i can go for the achievement ( I Am The 5% )
Won an Online Public race using (Pro handling), manual gears, and no driving aids, from cockpit view.

I also want to know this, if I set the assists, gearing, etc to "Pro" presets, will this get me the 5% achievement...

zuperpailon
13-05-2015, 13:47
No it doesn't. That was supposedly the case earlier in development but it isn't anymore.

Thanks a lot

Chris Sercombe
13-05-2015, 13:51
You must just tweaking the controller settings to make it better steering, as the ONE has a completly broken and over sensible setting and makes it much more difficult to drive, than on the PS4/PC with the same settings.

Set controler mode to 3 if not already and then set "Tempo Sensivity=85" and "Controller Filter Sensivity=0" this will make it much better,but still not fine. The ONE needs a patch, they are working on.

Cant see a setting for Tempo Sensivity.