PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster T300 FFB setrings request

dvc
07-05-2015, 22:06
Hi.

I played with setting up ffb for about 3 hours today, but still cannot get it as I'd like it.
Does anyone know how to get mor ffb responses on kerbs and when losing grip to the tires? Also seems like centering spring is way too strong making the center dead zone very annoying. Anyone could give me any tips to make it better?

Thanks, and Happy racing ☺

Patrick Kulinski
07-05-2015, 22:54
For more effect, the key is increasing the rotation forces around the z axis as this is what you feel on your wheel. Look here for more info:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?21913-calibrate-force-feedback

On another note I noticed your mention about the centering spring. I presume that the auto-centering is disabled for your wheel (most probably yes, I just want to be sure)?

Touc
08-05-2015, 06:51
How do you change the auto centering setting on the wheel ( assuming you can turn it on/off )

dvc
08-05-2015, 07:27
How do you change the auto centering setting on the wheel ( assuming you can turn it on/off )
Not an option .. Unless hidden somewhere deep inside / some advanced force feedback setting

Touc
08-05-2015, 09:30
Ok thought so just checking im not missing anything

TomekCB
09-05-2015, 12:38
Got the same Centering Spring problem. When car goes almost to full stop the wheel (T300rs) center itself. the ffb cliping tool shows no force and if the car stops full its gone. its anoying. if i stop the car my wheel is always in center. Is this a bug? Im on the PS4 and there is no drivers option for this setting. You can feel and see on the ffb tool when the real force from the tires start to work. Its if there is a zone where the ffb stop working with the real tire physix and get to center very quick. Please help me with this its so anoying and driving slow cars almost not fun.