PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for a Fantastic FFB improvement

cassiusclay
07-05-2015, 22:52
Hi there,

I think the FFB in the game is great but... it lacks rumble and heaviness on big brakings. When the wheels block, we should feel it in the wheel: by becoming more heavy as the whole weight of the car is on the front wheels...it works magic in Assetto Corsa and I feel like you should do it too. Really, it makes the whole FFB feeling so much better! Braking is probably the most technical think in driving: you should really give us as much information as you can (through the wheel).

Plus, will we get a patch to get rid of the terrible ghosting? I'd rather have some aliasing than the ghosting that really hurts my experience...

Aside from this, your game is wonderful. GREAT WORK SMS!

Andjem
07-05-2015, 22:55
Hi Ali, what wheel are you using?

cassiusclay
07-05-2015, 22:58
Hi ANdy,

I am using a T300RS...

(BTW, got a little bug once: after a big crash, my FFB just turned off... could still play but with no FFB... it came back right after the end of the race...)

Andjem
07-05-2015, 23:03
Hi ANdy,

I am using a T300RS...

(BTW, got a little bug once: after a big crash, my FFB just turned off... could still play but with no FFB... it came back right after the end of the race...)

Try increasing master spindle scale and tire force in the control options in the first instance

yusupov
07-05-2015, 23:27
i believe this would longitudinal force, x-axis in car setup screen.

i have seen someone suggest a way of toggling these that he thinks is ideal, & ive followed his route. i wanted to load up the z-axis (vertical, for road feel), but i found for some reason just cranking it up past 100% isnt very effective.

more effective is to use the master setting, but if you go to high without lowering forces, you will probably clip. turn on telemetry on the HUD while driving, in the upper left is a screen with a yellow line -- if it goes above the top, those forces are not being felt in the wheel. so its important that 99% of the time, it stays within the box.

basically: i would suggest raising master from 32-45 (borrowing again this other users suggestions, unfortunately im not sure what his name here is). then keep x-value significantly higher than y & z (if you dont want these to change, keep them the same).

for example i will usesomething like x50/y50/z100, master 40. try doing this kind of thing but with emphasis on the x-axis...hope that made some sense

cassiusclay
08-05-2015, 06:47
Tx guys... I am gonna try your suggestions and keep you updated. ;-)