PDA

View Full Version : Fanatec CSR elite pedals not recognized.

Miguel Azera
07-05-2015, 22:59
Hi

As title says, the game does not recognize my CSR Elite pedals. Bought the game on Steam, installed with no problems, when I go to the calibrate pedals page they do not show up as being connected. I have tried changing the USB port, updating drivers and firmware.

Please help and thanks!

gkonz1964
07-05-2015, 23:03
Having the same problem with v2 fanatec pedals. They will not calibrate in game. Seems game doesnt see them. I am able to calibrate the out of the game and they work on iracing. please help.

Miguel Azera
07-05-2015, 23:11
Having the same problem with v2 fanatec pedals. They will not calibrate in game. Seems game doesnt see them. I am able to calibrate the out of the game and they work on iracing. please help.

Thatīs exactly what happens, pedal works perfect with all the other driving games i got.

JPhutch
07-05-2015, 23:13
Same problem here.

DUST2DEATH
07-05-2015, 23:20
Question:

Did you go and assign the pedals in edit configuration before trying to calibrate?

Miguel Azera
07-05-2015, 23:23
Got it to work! As DUST2DEATH says you must assign the pedals first in the edit assignment page then calibrate!

DUST2DEATH
07-05-2015, 23:26
No Problem :) Happy racing.

gkonz1964
07-05-2015, 23:50
Thanks. That was the problem. now to adjust my graphics, so far game is fantastic.

Cuba
09-05-2015, 12:25
Anyone know where I can download the latest driver for the CSR Elite pedals. My accelerator and clutch are acting more like buttons, there's no range between 0 and 100%. As soon as I apply pressure to either, they go straight to 100%. Plus my brake pedal is not recognized, even when I try to assign it. Thanks!

Morgan Henstridge
09-05-2015, 12:38
Hi Cuba, best place would be Fanatec (http://www.fanatec.com/).

Cuba
09-05-2015, 13:11
Thanks! I took a look but couldn't find any drivers specific to the pedals. Is there a driver just for pedals, or are the drivers for the wheels and wheel bases. Just wondering if this issue will be resolved once my Fanatec wheel base V2 arrives. I'm using the pedals with a logitech wheel and have have the pedals hooked directly to pc though USB. It was working ok then the bake stopped working. I downloaded a driver I found on the Fanatec site (bata 181+) drivers to try to fix the brake issue. Thats when the accelerator and clutch started acting like buttons, zero range between 0 and 100%. I think the brake might be the load cell but I'm not sure.

steve30x
09-05-2015, 13:56
Download the latest driver here http://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/pedals/csr-elite-pedals-eu.html#downloads Also if you are having trouble with your pedals try unplugging them from USB and plug them back in. This usually fixes that problem you are having.

Cuba
09-05-2015, 15:15
Download the latest driver here http://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/pedals/csr-elite-pedals-eu.html#downloads Also if you are having trouble with your pedals try unplugging them from USB and plug them back in. This usually fixes that problem you are having.

Thanks! currently restoring my PC to a point before all the madness began. I'll see how the pedal act then try installing drivers from this site. The pedal were new (only got them yesterday), so I hope all is well after the restore.
thanks again

Cuba
09-05-2015, 22:31
Thanks steve30x! Found the drivers on the link you sent; fixed the throttle and clutch problem. I verified the load cell was bad (I could see the wires to load cell detached from cell).