PDA

View Full Version : Audio Issues Xbox One

KiTTy XD
08-05-2015, 01:39
Hi , I got the digital D/L version of the game and I have been having issues with the Audio cutting out when braking. I have re-installed the game and done some cache clearing with microsoft and issue is still there. Please help

Morgan Henstridge
08-05-2015, 03:48
I dont have XB1 so cant comment 100%

But do you have any audio issues running other games / music on the XB1??

Also how is the Audio configured?? is it straight to TV or via a reciever etc??

TenthDan
08-05-2015, 04:21
Moved to XB1 support section

DUST2DEATH
08-05-2015, 04:55
Known issue, will be fixed soon.

Plugging in the play and charge will lessen the issue.

_mrP_
08-05-2015, 08:15
sound goes like this for me:
https://youtu.be/SBClImpnfAg?t=1m58s

no matter if I play on wireless pad, charger plugged-in pad, or wheel.

game dependent on loads, if crawls sounds and/or framerate.

plumhead195
08-05-2015, 09:17
Glad this issue is being sorted!

Was very disappointed when I received the game yesterday and I had no sound at times!

Bryer
08-05-2015, 09:19
I've noticed that when using a wheel and pad together and the controller is out of line of sight of the Kinect, the sound gets crackly and breaks up. As soon as LOS is restored, the sound rectifies itself. However I have noticed a frame rate dive when the audio issues start.

I am using the COD Sentinel headset. (Turtle Beach).

Freheliaz
08-05-2015, 09:24
I got the same issue with my headset.
Haven't tried it on the TV itself.

But I have the disc LE.

KiTTy XD
08-05-2015, 10:35
Thanks for letting me know that its a known issue and getting fixed soon.

HandyAndy1962
08-05-2015, 10:55
I bought the disc version today and have the same problem. I thought it might be a problem with my headset as there's no problem with the audio through the tv. I always use a headset so that it doesn't annoy the wife when she's in the room. Very frustrating to lose the sound on braking but glad to know I'm not the only one with this problem so hope it gets fixed soon.

Finexi
08-05-2015, 12:50
sound goes like this for me:
https://youtu.be/SBClImpnfAg?t=1m58s

no matter if I play on wireless pad, charger plugged-in pad, or wheel.

game dependent on loads, if crawls sounds and/or framerate.

The same happens with me, not only on braking. I use the TX wheel. They have to fix it soon, it's very annoying!

The_Viral_Cyrix
08-05-2015, 13:12
I have the same issue on XB1 I recorded it a few times to see if it was the game or my tv.
https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/The%20Viral%20Cyrix/video/1863575
https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/The%20Viral%20Cyrix/video/1863576

SeanSAFC89
08-05-2015, 22:03
I have the same issue on XB1 I recorded it a few times to see if it was the game or my tv.
https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/The%20Viral%20Cyrix/video/1863575
https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/The%20Viral%20Cyrix/video/1863576

You have no idea how glad I am to see that other people are having this issue. I was convinced either my console or TV was failing!

Hopefully it's an issue that can be fixed, and quickly. It really spoils the experience when the great engine noise changes to... whatever that is.

For clarification I should state that I'm part of the Xbox Preview Program and running the latest May 7th update. I'd be interested to know if others having this issue are also in the Preview Program, as it may in fact be our beta dashboard causing the issue.

The_Viral_Cyrix
08-05-2015, 22:16
I am in the preview programme on one console and not on the other both consoles do the same issue. Also just found out that I have the issue with audio cutting off when braking when using a headset

XmasTeaTowel
08-05-2015, 22:23
FIX

Either connect your controller to the xbox with a USB cord. The audio drop when using stereo headset is just when it's wireless.

OR

turn force feedback to 0 in start/options/controls/ rb across to configuration.
But you will have no rumble.....

bobblebob
09-05-2015, 08:57
I just started a race and no audio at all from the car. Had to restart to get it back

Bryer
09-05-2015, 09:54
This bug is I'd imagine now high on the list of fixes. The good thing about the patching process is that now MS have no input on delaying the patches, just need the DEV's to fix when they get back in the office on Monday, test it, release it and viola, no more sound glitching. To be fair it is very rarely happening when the pad is connected via USB and using the Turtle beach headset.

The only reason that it might not be an easy fix, is if it is a firmware glitch with the controller.

The_Viral_Cyrix
10-05-2015, 11:18
Patches still need to pass MS certification which can take upto 14 days

bobblebob
10-05-2015, 11:33
AC unity got about 5 patches within a month. Its a quicker process now than it used to be

CLUBLAND13
11-05-2015, 07:09
Hi , I got the digital D/L version of the game and I have been having issues with the Audio cutting out when braking. I have re-installed the game and done some cache clearing with microsoft and issue is still there. Please help

Hi, I was having the same problem in till I plugged my charger cable in and it works fine..
If you haven't got a cable to go from your controller to your Xbox then turn the force feed back to 0% the the sound won't cut out.

Procars
11-05-2015, 13:05
Ive got the same braking/no sound issue (disc version) when using headset plugged in Stereo Headset Adapter (wireless controller). When headset is unplugged, the sound works just fine using displays speakers through HDMI-cable.
Have to try to turn force feedback to 0% (thanks for the tip).

Im Sorry
11-05-2015, 13:10
I don't use a headset but have found that some races start with no engine sound!

H0OPIE
12-05-2015, 21:16
Same problem here, sounds the same, crazy shuddering, it's random, for me once every few laps or so. Totally blows my concentration, shows how much I rely on the engine sound and such for shift timing. I'm screwed if it happens to me in a turn while down shifting. I'm using a TX wheel with the TH8A and T3PA's so it's not a connection issue for me as I can deduct.

Lt Magiclegs
29-05-2015, 16:54
Xbone wont find online races then crashes to dashboard between this an dice n rockstar and mostly XBOX i had enough you have wreaked gaming for ever for me thanks alot i dont care anymore F T W

astr4twin
29-05-2015, 17:42
They should really be giving us our money back for this game or at least fix the problem's and throw in some great DLC for wasting all our time.

It was delayed long enough, im not impressed.

transfix
30-05-2015, 00:43
I've noticed audio drop sometimes when a race starts. There is no audio at all. Hit Restart race and the audio is back. Still getting lots of audio stutter even after the patch.