PDA

View Full Version : [Resolved] DFGT Pedals not recognized.

.2D
08-05-2015, 03:02
Hey all. Just got the game yesterday, and I'm having some troubles. The game its not recognizing my pedals are connected. At first it was only recognizing my gas pedal and not my brake. After installing the correct version of the Logitech profiler it's not recognizing either pedal. Within the profiler it does detect the pedals and they work fine. Other racing games work too, race room exp, iRacing etc.

Saw a few other posts on the internet about this, but none with any solutions so I figured I would try here.

Thanks.

Morgan Henstridge
08-05-2015, 03:12
Have you tried Mapping the pedals in-game, and if so do they recognise in the menu, or not at all??

If they are recognised in the menus, then try the Calibration.

If they are not recognised in the menu, I would check the Windows Games Controllers page for the DFGT and make sure they are responding as expected in there.

.2D
08-05-2015, 03:16
Have you tried Mapping the pedals in-game, and if so do they recognise in the menu, or not at all??

I was reading other posts and saw about assigning them...Well it worked. Haven't had to do that yet in other games so I didn't even think of trying it.

Thanks for the help and reply Morgan! Everything is working fine now.

Morgan Henstridge
08-05-2015, 03:17
Glad to hear it.

Enjoy the game :)

TenthDan
08-05-2015, 03:53
Updated title. Glad you got it sorted.