PDA

View Full Version : Automatic Spinning Chase Camera

dangerousbrian0
08-05-2015, 03:38
Hi there i am just wodering whats going on with my game.I have Project Cars on Xbox One and I want to have the camera outside and behind the car in otherwords using the chase camera as I race but when I have that the camera keeps automaicaly spinning around the car as I race how can I stop that from happening.Or is there something wrong with my controller also am I the only one getting this issue.

Aldo Zampatti
08-05-2015, 04:02
mmhh, I would vote 2nd option.
Haven't tried yet the XBX1 version, but on the PS4 controller, the right joypad is the movement of the camera, so it might be that your right joypad is somehow wrong.

Let us know please.

dangerousbrian0
08-05-2015, 05:16
Well i have just swapped the controllers over and it works ok now.But the funny thing is it didnt do anything on the main Xbox One dashboard what i mean is it didnt start to move the highlighted curser or what ever it is called around on my dashboard if you understand what i mean.Looks like i will have to get another controller.

Aldo Zampatti
08-05-2015, 05:21
Well i have just swapped the controllers over and it works ok now.But the funny thing is it didnt do anything on the main Xbox One dashboard what i mean is it didnt start to move the highlighted curser or what ever it is called around on my dashboard if you understand what i mean.Looks like i will have to get another controller.

Glad it is sorted for you... Sad that you have a broken controller!

Enjoy PCARS Brian :)

Liquid-Leeroy
08-05-2015, 05:48
the camera keeps automaicaly spinning around the car as I race how can I stop that from happening.
Your right analogue stick is decalibrated, this can happen to any pad after being used a lot, or being left face down when not in use. The proper solution would be to increase the deadzone for the camera controls, but I can't see that option anywhere.

A workaround might be to go: Options & Help > Controls > Camera & View, then assign the "look left" or "look right" controls to something other than the right stick (or unassign them). This might make it harder to look around, but at least the camera won't be stuck orbiting the car.

petewhite
19-07-2015, 20:09
Not just on the Xbox, I've had this on the PC version. the only way to get rid of it was to exit the game and start again.