PDA

View Full Version : Setting Manual transmission on PS4 game pad does not work

Iwanchek
08-05-2015, 04:50
Can someone guide me how to set the manual transmission for PS4 game pad?? It's ridi that I've pay almost 70 for the game and I can't set the transmission to manualy instead I've to sett all those trillion of a irons on my gamepad, ridiculous!!!!😡

When I put my layout:
Throttle- R2
Brake- L2
Gear up X
Gear Down- square button

At the end I've recive a message"Not all required controls are assigned", what????? I just wanna set it on manual and drive!!!!

If someone have it already done or know a damn solution please put some "how to do"here or just post your layout and I'll try if it's work.

I'm asking myself what are they making easy things complicated!

Joven
08-05-2015, 04:55
There were probably things on the X and Square button that it considers have to be assigned to something, and when you set the shift up/down buttons to those, it cleared them. Set those to the shoulder buttons and it should work (so basically just swap their positions, so whatever starts off as X set to one of the shoulder buttons, then set Shift UP, then do the same for whatever starts on square.)

soundboy_rock
08-05-2015, 05:15
i think its to do with the camera controls.

its a frustrating button assignment editor, but i think that you need to change the camera cycle (i think thats what square was assigned to). i just used the touch pad button as the camera cycle.

changes i made are:
gear up: triangle
gear down: circle
kers: L1
drs: R1
cycle camera: touch pad
look behind: down button

that worked for me

Iwanchek
08-05-2015, 05:28
i think its to do with the camera controls.

its a frustrating button assignment editor, but i think that you need to change the camera cycle (i think thats what square was assigned to). i just used the touch pad button as the camera cycle.

changes i made are:
gear up: triangle
gear down: circle
kers: L1
drs: R1
cycle camera: touch pad
look behind: down button

that worked for me

It's unnatural to change gear up with strangle bro but I'll tr your method latter, thanx :D