PDA

View Full Version : Changing car colour.

LemonMule
08-05-2015, 06:10
Hi all,
Quick question. Is there a way to change the paint job colour for your car in multiplayer lobbies ?
Also because I've been at work heaps I haven't got the chance to play the campaign much.
Do you get to the point where you get to select your car in campaign ? It seems to always select for me. Also where can I change the car colour in campaign as well ?!
Im starting at the tier 8 kart level and I can't even change my kart colour from white to red ?

Thanks for your time.

- lemon.

Yuyuko
08-05-2015, 06:17
Hi all,
Do you get to the point where you get to select your car in campaign ? It seems to always select for me. Also where can I change the car colour in campaign as well?!

Invitational Events allow you to pick both the car you want to use (within the allowed limits) and the livery (car color) you want for said car. During your season with your currently selected class (for example, Kart One), however, your livery is dependent on the team you signed up with. Unfortunately there's no way to preview the livery for a given team when you sign their contract until after signing the contract, which kinda sucks.

LemonMule
08-05-2015, 06:37
Oh okay. So when I just join a random lobby in multiplayer I won't be able to pick my livery ?

Nigel123d
09-05-2015, 23:04
Im trying to figure this out to. i have a white m sport bmws 1 series e82 coupe ad i want t play with the 1 series in white but it keeps choosing random colours!

Ramshackle
10-05-2015, 01:27
There really needs to be a quicker way to select liveries in multiplayer. When you go to choose your car, hit triangle to go into the garage, then go to the car class, then the manufacture, find the car you're racing with.... and then you can change the livery. You'll be lucky if you get to make a choice before the race timer runs down.

OzDeaDMeaT
09-01-2016, 10:03
The guy they got to design the menus for Grand Tourismo looks like he found a new job f****** up menus for a different racing game. How hard it it to have car selection have a set number and colour option ffs. How is this not fixed yet?

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
09-01-2016, 14:00
The guy they got to design the menus for Grand Tourismo looks like he found a new job f****** up menus for a different racing game. How hard it it to have car selection have a set number and colour option ffs. How is this not fixed yet?It's not fixed yet because it's not a bug, it's a design choice. It could be changed theoretically, but such an UI overhaul at this point is very unlikely.