PDA

View Full Version : Game settings change by themselves on menu

samdal
08-05-2015, 06:20
When in game settings and arrowing up and down to view each setting, the settings seem to change randomly when selected. I do not press left or right, so I see no reason for why the setting should change. I use T80RS as controller.

IJerichoI
08-05-2015, 06:27
Is any axis of the wheel "silently" activated? Maybe you could try it with the wheel unplugged and see if it is present too.

Edit: Also did you calibrate your wheel via the menu?

samdal
08-05-2015, 07:12
Is any axis of the wheel "silently" activated? Maybe you could try it with the wheel unplugged and see if it is present too.

Edit: Also did you calibrate your wheel via the menu?

Yes, I calibrated the wheel via the menu. However, I tried to change settings by turning wheel both left and right, and nothing changes, so I dont think that causes the problem.

Zenzic
08-05-2015, 08:04
I'm assuming you're using the D-pad to move up and down through the sliders. On my TM Ferrari GT Experience I had the same issue as you're describing. The entire D-pad seemed to be rather low quality, causing me to press left or right as well when only wanting to push down. Required a very delicate touch.

samdal
08-05-2015, 10:36
I'm assuming you're using the D-pad to move up and down through the sliders. On my TM Ferrari GT Experience I had the same issue as you're describing. The entire D-pad seemed to be rather low quality, causing me to press left or right as well when only wanting to push down. Required a very delicate touch.

Thanks, that is probably the case then