PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster T100 not recognised

vantagemech
08-05-2015, 06:50
Hi, could someone point me in the right direction (no pun intended) as to how to get the T100 working?
Plugged it in, the wheel resets and centres but does not show on the controller options, only the wireless controller is available.
PS4 downloaded version if that makes a difference.
Will be pretty annoyed if its not supported!

pablomk3
08-05-2015, 07:39
Do you have downloaded the day one patch?

Siberian Tiger
08-05-2015, 07:51
Officially the T100 is supported...

Be sure your Wheel is plugged in BEFORE you start the Game.

Zenzic
08-05-2015, 07:54
Unplug the wheel, boot PS4, load up Project CARS, connect the wheel. Press X on the wheel when prompted right after the game has loaded. I'm using a T100 myself, so it's definitely supported.

Since the T100 is not supported in the PS4 menu it's best to leave it unplugged until you start the game, according to Thrustmaster. When keeping it plugged in while the PS4 boots it calibrates wrong, causing the FFB motor to be pulling left continuously until the game is started. Happens to me as well now and then.

vantagemech
08-05-2015, 18:01
Unplug the wheel, boot PS4, load up Project CARS, connect the wheel. Press X on the wheel when prompted right after the game has loaded. I'm using a T100 myself, so it's definitely supported.

Since the T100 is not supported in the PS4 menu it's best to leave it unplugged until you start the game, according to Thrustmaster. When keeping it plugged in while the PS4 boots it calibrates wrong, causing the FFB motor to be pulling left continuously until the game is started. Happens to me as well now and then.

I found that by plugging in once the game runs it recognises the wheel.
Thanks for the info, just need to adjust it a bit, a little too much dead feel straight ahead. Should the wheel vibrate over rumble strips or is that only for the wireless controller?

rubycon
11-05-2015, 21:53

Thankyou that man or woman!!!!!!

Spent an hour trying to sort this out today…. and sob couldn't.

Next up….best settings for the wheel?

rubycon5

rt0v5czo
11-05-2015, 22:39
Hi everyone,

Thought I was making progress with above instructions as the wheel seemed to be recognised and the light went solid red in the middle of the wheel yet my T100 is still not listed in the controls options...any ideas; or have I missed something...?

soundsystem
11-05-2015, 22:42
Hi everyone,

Thought I was making progress with above instructions as the wheel seemed to be recognised and the light went solid red in the middle of the wheel yet my T100 is still not listed in the controls options...any ideas; or have I missed something...?

Make sure on the 'press x to start' screen you do it on the wheel not the ds4.

rt0v5czo
11-05-2015, 23:02
Make sure on the 'press x to start' screen you do it on the wheel not the ds4.

Yep that's done it, thanks very much, just gotta work out those settings now too!

Zenzic
12-05-2015, 06:49
You can check out my T100 settings here: link (http://apexstalkers.enjin.com/forum/page/2/m/18025943/viewthread/21680767-knowledge-base/post/97592903#p97592903).

mistercooper
12-05-2015, 13:59
hi all,

i'm sorry for my english, i'm french.
it seems that the vibrations of the T100 does not work in Project cars.

Do you have the problem with your T100s? Do you know anything about this issue ?

thank you in advance for your help.