PDA

View Full Version : Bahrain not listed under 'nationality'

AWK
08-05-2015, 08:01
When a country with a 30k population like Lichtenstein is listed, and Bahrain, which has 1.3m people and hosting an F1 grand prix isn't listed you know you F'd up. Why isn't it included? Is this on purpose by any chance? I've had the limited edition game for a while now and don't want to start a career with a false nationality because it's bugging me.

When is the next update going to be released and are you going to add it or not?

Ruszek83
08-05-2015, 08:07

Morgan Henstridge
08-05-2015, 08:08
Hi AWK, I'm not sure why Bahrain is not in the list, but i would bet that it may be an oversight and not a nefarious plot.

You could also ask questions like this without the need for the language though. There are also younger people who visit the forums and don't need to see profanity.

AWK
08-05-2015, 08:16
Hi AWK, I'm not sure why Bahrain is not in the list, but i would bet that it may be an oversight and not a nefarious plot.

You could also ask questions like this without the need for the language though. There are also younger people who visit the forums and don't need to see profanity.
Edited out the language.

Don't you find it a little weird, though? It's listed on the forum. How can it be an oversight? What procedure do they take to add countries that would make them miss it?

Morgan Henstridge
08-05-2015, 08:22
Not sure on the process used for adding the countries, but i think it would be weirder if they left it out on purpose, which is why i believe it may just be an oversight.

edit - Hopefully you will get an official response now the issue has been noticed, then we will all know for sure.

edit 2 - you could also change the title of the thread to "Bahrain not listed under nationality" as that would make it easier for a developer to spot, as currently they would need to open the thread to see which Nationality you are talking about.

AWK
08-05-2015, 09:02
Not sure on the process used for adding the countries, but i think it would be weirder if they left it out on purpose, which is why i believe it may just be an oversight.

edit - Hopefully you will get an official response now the issue has been noticed, then we will all know for sure.

edit 2 - you could also change the title of the thread to "Bahrain not listed under nationality" as that would make it easier for a developer to spot, as currently they would need to open the thread to see which Nationality you are talking about.

Done. Thanks.

Fartwiz
08-05-2015, 16:13
Just to point out that Qatar and Oman are also missing from the list. :)

AWK
20-06-2015, 07:39
Bump. A simple fix like that and nothing yet. This is disgraceful.

thepharcyde
20-06-2015, 08:18
Christmas Island is also not on there it's a game changer for me. Utter disgrace.

BullWinkle
20-06-2015, 13:54
Bump. A simple fix like that and nothing yet. This is disgraceful.

I would advise you to let it go for now. It will be looked at in due time. You have made your point.