PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Calibration for XBOX One Controller (PC)

Bluefly
08-05-2015, 08:06
Where can i find the "Wheel Calibration Button" for the XBOX ONE Controller on PC?
Without calibration you cant drive Hockenheim etc.? You cant turn enough.

axxion
08-05-2015, 08:41
If you go to the main screen and click on the options button... aka click the right arrow and then you should see the settings panel at the bottom. Within here you can select control and then find the wheel that matches yours, in this screen you can calibrate the wheel and pedals if your wheel is in the magic list of supported devices.

I found that my mad catz wheel would not work unless i had the xbox controller selected which really is a disappointment.

Bluefly
08-05-2015, 10:10
No. I like to calibrate the left stick for the xbox one controller on pc.
So that i can turn like a wheel.

Bluefly
08-05-2015, 10:22
Have a look... from a old version.

Noxxys
08-05-2015, 11:19
If you can't turn all the way left or right in some corners, reduce the Speed Sensitivity setting to 0 or a low number.
You can display the in-game telemetry while driving to see how your steering behaves while driving.

Bluefly
08-05-2015, 11:49
That didnt help.
Now (Speed Sensitivity =0):

Before (old Version... with Wheel Calibration! Without driving isnt realistic.):

Gooseone
08-05-2015, 12:02
That's only visual, you do have the full steering lock.
If the visuals bother you you can use the custom wheel preset and assign controls to your pad and then calibrate,
i do believe this does makes using input mode 1 mandatory automatically.

speedydan84
09-05-2015, 23:38
Hi there.

I Noticed that the Controller Calibration setup tool for PC game pads such as the Xbox Controller, is not available in game anymore. Makes no sense to me that they took that out. Maybe to implement it in a better version with an update soon enough? Anyhow, driving in the cockpit right now is simply, impossible. Makes no sense trying to drive having the steering wheel not "visually" complete a better and more extensive lock. :)

Bluefly
26-02-2016, 19:57
In replay we have the right steering lock. But not on the race, that's looks really unrealistic.

And why the XBOX ONE controller loses his connection if i use the mouse for the setup. And so often the xbox one controller stops working in the lobby... or the race,too. THAT'S such a big BUG and nobody repairs that. WHY?

Bluefly
29-11-2016, 16:35
Problem still exist!