PDA

View Full Version : Problems with the game

seVn fiRe
08-05-2015, 08:16
Hi guys,

first of all I wanna say sorry for my bad english, but I'm from Germany :) Anyways, been playing the game for two days now and found a few problems I just wanted to let you know and see if anyone can help:

1. While taking screenshots in photo mode, the game won't save them to me driver network page. I know that they would be shown on a different page than the replays, but there are no screenshots saved at all.

2. There is a bug with the game not counting laps in 125 ccm Karting - in some races it just didn't count the laps for me. Always repeating lap 1 over and over again. Had to restart the race

3. A bug with the game's framerate dropping: Had a few races at Cadwell Park yesterday with the framrate beeing stuck at like... 10 fps. The whole game was like in slow motion. Only restarting my xbox helped me.

4. Some achievements not working, like Grand Slam (done everything for it but didn't get it)

5. Handling of a few cars is simply terrible.. Like the Mercedes in 70s touring cars, cornering is nearly impossible

6. Where can I switch to pro handling? Can't find it in the menues?

7. While in the pit: It takes like forever. Even if i tell the team not to refuel, it will take minutes in the pit. What am I doing wrong?

That's it for now. Thanks :)

Lt Magiclegs
08-05-2015, 09:04
This game at the moment is terrible i have all of the problems , had such hi hope for this, as forza is primary school gamin, this didnt pass kindergarden, i cant see any fixing will give till weekend then i will trade in game , who did the testing ? Who got paid for lying about how good this game is ? just sick of gaming now thanks enept devs go get a job at macca s peace out rage in

BrainyTX
08-05-2015, 09:09
Hi guys,

first of all I wanna say sorry for my bad english, but I'm from Germany :) Anyways, been playing the game for two days now and found a few problems I just wanted to let you know and see if anyone can help:

1. While taking screenshots in photo mode, the game won't save them to me driver network page. I know that they would be shown on a different page than the replays, but there are no screenshots saved at all.

2. There is a bug with the game not counting laps in 125 ccm Karting - in some races it just didn't count the laps for me. Always repeating lap 1 over and over again. Had to restart the race

3. A bug with the game's framerate dropping: Had a few races at Cadwell Park yesterday with the framrate beeing stuck at like... 10 fps. The whole game was like in slow motion. Only restarting my xbox helped me.

4. Some achievements not working, like Grand Slam (done everything for it but didn't get it)

5. Handling of a few cars is simply terrible.. Like the Mercedes in 70s touring cars, cornering is nearly impossible

6. Where can I switch to pro handling? Can't find it in the menues?

7. While in the pit: It takes like forever. Even if i tell the team not to refuel, it will take minutes in the pit. What am I doing wrong?

That's it for now. Thanks :)

To Point 2 !
If you hit the curve too bad, it won't count the current lap and the next lap! There is a small text saying that!! Keep an eye open!

Ryzza5
08-05-2015, 09:10
Weird, all my friends have come in with doubts and been completely surprised by how good it is. What kind of problems are you facing? What would you like to see changed specifically?

X30 Nemec666
08-05-2015, 09:14
To Point 2 !
If you hit the curve too bad, it won't count the current lap and the next lap! There is a small text saying that!! Keep an eye open!

i think there is a little difference in not counting the lap time and not counting the lap?!

seVn fiRe
08-05-2015, 09:44
i think there is a little difference in not counting the lap time and not counting the lap?!

That's it. I'm aware of the lap time, which seems fair to me.
But it doesn't count the laps, always beeing in lap 1 over and over again :D

seVn fiRe
08-05-2015, 09:50
Weird, all my friends have come in with doubts and been completely surprised by how good it is. What kind of problems are you facing? What would you like to see changed specifically?

a game without bugs and achievements popping up if you do as they tell would be good ;)

Bealdor
08-05-2015, 09:52

This is a known bug and the devs are working on a fix.

ironik
08-05-2015, 09:53
Could you give more details?
Which game mode? Which platform? Which car?
If it's in career, which event ? Do the AI manage to finish the race?

Edit : ninja'd nevermind ^^

Scav3nger
08-05-2015, 10:26
This game at the moment is terrible i have all of the problems , had such hi hope for this, as forza is primary school gamin, this didnt pass kindergarden, i cant see any fixing will give till weekend then i will trade in game , who did the testing ? Who got paid for lying about how good this game is ? just sick of gaming now thanks enept devs go get a job at macca s peace out rage in

Firstly, the insults to the developers do nothing to help fix the game. Secondly, we did the testing of the PC version, due to the closed nature of the consoles we weren't able to help test those builds/versions of the game, our capacity to help test in this area was next-to-nothing. SMS had to rely on the close to the same architecture of the PC and consoles, which apparently are not so close after all as there are some issues that need to be sorted out. Thirdly, "i have all of the problems" is not very descriptive in helping the developers solve the problems. Please take a step back, cool off, and list the issues you are having so the developers actually know what to look into. If they've been listed before, list them again, the more times they're mentioned the higher priority they become.

Bambus
08-05-2015, 13:47
Had a issue last night. Spa, GT3 private lobby with friend and AI, practise session. I spun off track near the pit enterance so decided to drive on into pits from the run off I was on. Came out of pits with a 800 second speed limit! Lol. Love the game, want to help dev's make it even better. Thanks

Bealdor
08-05-2015, 13:51
The game gave you a false cur track penalty. Known issue, thanks.

seVn fiRe
08-05-2015, 18:57
Have had huuuuuuge framrate issues today. Had a few racers where the game ran like in slow motion - almost the whole time. Happend on several track with different classes. Was nearly unplayable :(

Spandecks
08-05-2015, 22:09
I have had several issues with the game, most of which has been handling...which appears to be down to either poor CPU usage as I have had to turn off controller force feedback which has minimized the issues only slightly, or just some bad coding/programming. They have stated that the WMD team had limited access to console tests and a fix is now being worked on.

Hoping it turns up sooner rather than later because I'm really itching to play this, but at the moment I...just....cant.

David Hurt
10-05-2015, 10:33
Firstly, the insults to the developers do nothing to help fix the game. Secondly, we did the testing of the PC version, due to the closed nature of the consoles we weren't able to help test those builds/versions of the game, our capacity to help test in this area was next-to-nothing. SMS had to rely on the close to the same architecture of the PC and consoles, which apparently are not so close after all as there are some issues that need to be sorted out. Thirdly, "i have all of the problems" is not very descriptive in helping the developers solve the problems. Please take a step back, cool off, and list the issues you are having so the developers actually know what to look into. If they've been listed before, list them again, the more times they're mentioned the higher priority they become.

Good points and good info. The game is amazing. Some bugs, more than usual, but seems that will be fixed eventually.

Question: where to look which bugs are already been reported and working on it?

Scav3nger
10-05-2015, 11:29
Question: where to look which bugs are already been reported and working on it?

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22817-Please-read-Xbox-One-Issues

Everything about the current issues and possible solutions are linked in that post ^ :)

Sir Green Day
11-05-2015, 03:30
Notice how all the WMD members have NO problems and their friends just think this game is the best game ever?!

What a coincidence!

I for one, am tired of the WMD people patronizing us console gamers.

seVn fiRe
11-05-2015, 05:57
Been trying to play online this weekend, here are a few more problems I came accross

- searching for a game takes like forever, sometimes not even finding one
- sometimes, in Qualifying the game won't let me exit the pits. No option to hit the track
- massive lags (only for a few seconds) if someone leaves the game

Also I think the car selection may be broken, not even beeing able to allow a special car class after the server is set up. Only same car.

Scav3nger
11-05-2015, 12:16
Notice how all the WMD members have NO problems and their friends just think this game is the best game ever?!

What a coincidence!

I for one, am tired of the WMD people patronizing us console gamers.

I'm having framerate issues, I get the steering locking, I've had crashes to dashboard. All issues that I have reported in the relevant locations. The developers are working on a fix so I don't feel the need to get worked up about it.

Ask me again in two years if the game isn't fixed and was abandoned. You might get a different response. That's something for the future though.

Im Sorry
11-05-2015, 12:23
I'm having framerate issues, I get the steering locking, I've had crashes to dashboard. All issues that I have reported in the relevant locations. The developers are working on a fix so I don't feel the need to get worked up about it.

Ask me again in two years if the game isn't fixed and was abandoned. You might get a different response. That's something for the future though.

But will the console versions ie Xbox one version always see updates to bring it up to near PC playable?

Scav3nger
11-05-2015, 12:44
But will the console versions ie Xbox one version always see updates to bring it up to near PC playable?

The updates might not be as frequent due the nature of certification on the consoles as opposed to Steam. I personally see no reason that they wouldn't continue to see similar update paths though. Aside from fixing the current issues being experienced on the Xbox version of course.

Skynet3ds
27-05-2015, 19:05
Hi all,

i am on PC and i experienced the same issue.
Most of all, i went crazy to get the "Grand Slam" achievement doing and doing again everything. Happy that I am not the only one with this bug!
There are lots of issues in the game, hope developers fix them little by little.
In any case... this is a super game! Long life to Project Cars!