PDA

View Full Version : Project CARS US PS Store...

Pyrocy779
08-05-2015, 08:40
When will we see the Digital Edition of this on the US PS Store? I'm hoping when the store updates on Tuesday, if not, that will be a major disappointment. Bad enough we wont get a preload.

Alejandro Riveiro
08-05-2015, 09:09
Out of curiosity, have you checked with Sony? I'm a bit unfamiliar with the whole process, but they may already know if the game will be added on Tuesday's update.

JessicaWalter
08-05-2015, 09:27
yeah im curious as well. ive prepurchased it at gamestop but the digital copy includes the limited edition car pack and id really like to get the m1 procar. id return my prepuchase if i knew it was coming to psn store on tuesday, but if i cant confirm ill just pick up the physical copy and hope for a limited pack dlc we can purchase (inexpensively, id hope, since the limited wasnt even available in the US).

happy racing, guys. good luck on the track! (:

Rob Prange
08-05-2015, 10:20
Moved to PS4 forum.

deedub777
08-05-2015, 10:32
It's not going to be there, for some time. Apparently PS Store in the US require 8 weeks lead time for digital downloads to appear there. So SMS decided to not wait for you guys and let the rest of us get it as soon as possible.

johnpro
08-05-2015, 15:38
Some one posted on reddit hope its true.

Hey [iceman741],

Thanks for your email.

It doesn’t look like we’re going to have a preorder on the US Playstation Store, sadly. It turns out that for preorders to be accepted on the Store, we need to apply for a spot eight weeks in advance. Because of the moving release date, we were unable to do that. Once the game had gone Gold, we felt it more important to get the game out there rather than delay just to lock in preorders.

Unfortunately, we can’t secure a slot now. Lord knows, I’ve tried. I know it’s a pain in the neck, and we are doing what we can – but our powers are limited! Really appreciate the support, though.

Once the game is available via the US Playstation Store, bear in mind that our digital versions come with both the Limited Edition and Modified Car Packs – so you’re not losing out on any preorder content.

Thanks, and hope to see you on the track, Pete.

TL;DR - No preorder, but we still get the car packs. Sigh of relief.