PDA

View Full Version : [It is already possible] change class in lobby

narmi47
08-05-2015, 09:11
I must say, the online lobby is fantastic, user friendly as well as packing lots of options, there is 1 i cant seem to find how to perform.

this is in a private lobby, i have invited a friend (yes, i have a friend) and selected cars and tracks etc, i then want to change the class from F1 cars to another but the only way i can do it is by leaving the lobby and inviting my friend again after selecting the desired class.

am i missing something here?

thanks

(PS4)

narmi47 - psn

Alejandro Riveiro
08-05-2015, 09:22
You're not missing anything. If you want to change the class you need to recreate the lobby. It's the same on PC.

narmi47
08-05-2015, 09:33
Thanks mate!

(never did multiplayer on PC, just single player and gutted because i missed a huge section of it) now i have to make up for lost time!

corey
08-05-2015, 10:02
If the host goes to his/her garage from the vehicle select screen they can change their car there. After they select their car it will update the class for everyone else in the lobby.

Note: I have only tested this on a dedicated server session.

narmi47
08-05-2015, 10:07
If the host goes to his/her garage from the vehicle select screen they can change their car there. After they select their car it will update the class for everyone else in the lobby.

Note: I have only tested this on a dedicated server session.

i hope this is correct but yesterday when i tested it will only bring up a select # of cars as opposed to all.

i will test again later tonight,

Scott1904
08-05-2015, 10:44
To the devs, please add a possibility to change car class without close the server. Thx

hkraft300
08-05-2015, 13:47
I think when making the lobby, instead of selecting a car class and locking the lobby to it, there is also an option to choose "same car" or "same car class" which I think means your mates will be locked to whatever car or class that is in your garage at that moment. So then maybe you're free to choose any car you like between races and your mates must follow.
I think. Maybe.

Elmo
08-05-2015, 14:14
You can change the car class from within the lobby. The host can do it through "My Garage" in the vehicle selection screen. This is possible on all platforms.

narmi47
08-05-2015, 15:06
You can change the car class from within the lobby. The host can do it through "My Garage" in the vehicle selection screen. This is possible on all platforms.

Thanks Elmo,