PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard support

Bryer
08-05-2015, 09:18
Hi guys,

I know Microsoft have strict rules for using keyboards within games on the Xbox One (to stop people ruining FPS games), however, there are so many options in the game I want to use, but do not have enough buttons on my controller to accommodate them all. Could you reach out to MS and ask if they can provide you with the ability to include usb keyboard support?

Smartglass as telemetry or second screen. Having seen all the apps on the website that work with the PC version, would it be possible to investigate adding the Smartglass application to provide us with telemetry or act as the LCD screen so that we can match our PC cousins?

Great game, keep up the great work.

Pely4
08-05-2015, 10:57
Would be a great idea, there are too many controls to assign to the command.

Manic DBB
08-05-2015, 12:27
I agree that keyboard support would be very helpful with this game.

DeaKen002
08-05-2015, 13:37
That would be really helpful because there is barely enough for the basic controls.

mitch09
09-05-2015, 07:06
Well if you think about it, the developers have brought this game to the Xbox console, so MS need to come to the party and allow keyboard support for the racing/driving simulators on their console. 90% of Xboxers are loyalists to the console, so we deserve to be able to utilise every feature this game has, like PC gamers.

And in the mean time, Thrustmaster and/or MS need to allow TX One users (like myself) to expolit every functioning button on the wheel. With my 458 wheel, TH8A shifter and T3PA pedals, i have 23 individual commands at my disposal, but there are several that are duplicated. If installed, the flappy paddles should be seperate to the TH8A shifter, to allow more functionality.