PDA

View Full Version : What tracks do you want to see in-game?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

evanzo7
08-05-2015, 09:44
Hey everyone!

I am yet to see a thread about this, hopefully I haven't been blind!

I am interested to see what tracks people would like to see added to the game, I know I have a few suggestions of locations I would like to see!

A few more home Nation (UK) tracks would be good:
Knockhill
Croft
Thruxton
Mondello Park
I love that there is a good number already in the game and I can't wait to recreate some BTCC seasons!

There is also plenty of real world tracks that would be great to see as well:
Mangy Cours
Zandvoort
Classic Hockenheim
Albert Park
Interlagos
Kyalami
Sebring
Mantorp Park
Autodromo Hermanos Rodríguez
Assen
Vallelunga

I could go on and on about tracks I would love to see!
Hopefully they can add more tracks in the future for us!

What tracks would you all like to see?

henkymetcola
08-05-2015, 09:47
Sebring for the love of 12hours!!!:rolleyes:

narmi47
08-05-2015, 09:57
macau :onthego:

evanzo7
08-05-2015, 10:06
macau :onthego:

Oh that is a good shout, last time I raced there was on Race 07!

Rob Prange
08-05-2015, 10:06
Pinned on top :)

NemethR
08-05-2015, 10:07
In my opinion, the absolutely top tracks are:

Daytona and Indianapolis (Oval and Road Course) - They are legendary tracks, nuff said.
Sebring - For the sake of the love of the 12h
The 24h version of the Nurburgring Nordschleife.
Kyalami - A legendary track, lot of fun to drive, and the only proper racing circuit in Africa.
Zandvoort - A great track, a lot of fun to drive, and to race on.
Yas Marina and COTA Austin - Two of the newest and most advanced tracks, yet they are a lot of fun to drive.
Adelaide - Legendary track, and we need more from "Down Under". :)
Potrero de los Funes (San Luis). - Do you like the Nordschleife and Bathurst? You will LOVE this one too. Beautyful track, lot of fun to drive, its fast and long.
Macau - Come on, we need more Street circuits.

Of course any additional REAL WORLD track is welcome, but this is the top 10 of my wishlist. (Not counting the Norschleife, as it is already in the game)

I would also welcome some smaller tracks like Knockhill, Goodwood, Barbagallo, Thruxton, Barber Motosrports Park, Salzburgring, Croft, etc...

ThreeAngryOwls
08-05-2015, 10:17
Daytona, Indianapolis, Sebring, Macau, Road Atlanta. My choices. :)

evanzo7
08-05-2015, 10:18
Pinned on top :)

Cheers man!

Daytona and Indianapolis (Oval and Road Course) - They are legendary tracks, nuff said.
Yas Marina and COTA Austin - Two of the newest and most advanced tracks, yet they are a lot of fun to drive.

I would also welcome some smaller tracks like Knockhill, Goodwood, Barbagallo, Thruxton, Barber Motosrports Park, Salzburgring, Croft, etc...

Agree with Daytona and Indianapolis but also in conjunction with that I would add Rockingham, lets get the British equivalent in there too! :P

I am not so keen on Yas Marina or COTA, 2 of the lesser tracks on the F1 calendar to me but like you said, any Real World track is a bonus!
Knockhill is top of my list though, this is a MUST! ;)

Neil Hopwood
08-05-2015, 10:21
Circuit of the Americas.

riddlerap
08-05-2015, 10:28
i have an Xbox One, and i will be getting pCars when it drops on May 12 in the US. i havent seen anywhere, but does the game have any ovals you can do online? like an oval test track? i think i read a preview somewhere that mentioned a test oval, but im not sure you can do it online, or if it even made the game.

and, if not, and even if so..

Talladega and Daytona! a good NASCAR game hasnt come out since 06, and these 2 tracks would make this game probably me and a few of my friends favorite game ever if we could re-create those moments from 06. plus they'd be fun to try with other cars besides the stock car.

Joshua Healy
08-05-2015, 10:38
I'm gonna get on the front page with SYDNEY MOTORSPORT PARK.... Formally known as Eastern Creek Raceway.

http://www.sydneymotorsportpark.com.au/about/circuits/

It might not be the most well known, but with its various layouts it's suitable for a very broad range on categories from Clio's to GT cars to open wheel racers :)

grester
08-05-2015, 11:16
You guys are forgetting Suzuka.
http://www.robertgray.net.au/media/15048/suzuka.png

NemethR
08-05-2015, 11:20
Agree with Daytona and Indianapolis but also in conjunction with that I would add Rockingham, lets get the British equivalent in there too! :P

I am not so keen on Yas Marina or COTA, 2 of the lesser tracks on the F1 calendar to me but like you said, any Real World track is a bonus!
Knockhill is top of my list though, this is a MUST! ;)

You have a point with Rockingham, with all the possibe variations it would be a very nice addition.
On the other hand, its not so famous as the other two, but hey, its +1 track :)

To be honest I do not see much chances for Yas and COTA, because of rights, and stuff, but they are among the very few tracks that were made by Mr. Tilke, AND are fun to drive :)

Knockhill is just such a crazy little circuit, it must be there for those people who are mad enough to drive on it.. With 45 Ai.. And multiclass racing :D

NemethR
08-05-2015, 11:24
You guys are forgetting Suzuka.
http://www.robertgray.net.au/media/15048/suzuka.png

No, but that will not be in the game. :(
The owners have withdrawn the right, thats why we have Sakkito.

Invincible
08-05-2015, 11:28
I find Sakitto is even more fun to drive than real Suzuka! When it changed during development, I was skeptic at first, but now I love Sakitto!

McKiernan
08-05-2015, 11:58
I have always wanted to see the Lago Potrero de los Funes circuit in San Luis, Argentina included in a sim, ever since I first saw it being raced in the final race in the FIA GT1 World Championship back in 2010 (I think).

SityiSXT
08-05-2015, 11:59
Yesterday I was doing a Twitch stream with my editor-in-chief and I was asked to present a new track request: the Hungaroring

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/333/1/e/hungaroring_track_map_by_pieczaro-d6w2yma.png

surridge1990
08-05-2015, 12:03
Would love to see;

UK:

Mondello Park, Thruxton, Croft, Knockhill, Mallory Park, Anglesey, Castle Combe, Lydden Hill, Pembrey, Buckmore Park (Karting), Goodwood (Circuit + Hill Climb)

Europe:

Dijon Prenois, Sachsenring, Paul Ricard, Misano, Valencia, Enna Pergusa

US:

Limerock, Mosport (Canadian Tire Motorsports Park), Mid Ohio, St Petersberg Street, Sebring, Daytona inc road, Martinsville Speedway, Circuit Gilles Villenueve

AUS/NZ:

Adelaide Street, Pukekohe, Symmons Plains, Barbagello, Sandown, Oran Park, Calder Park

Historic:

Kyalami, Brno, Snetterton, Aintree, Folembray, Monthlerey, Targa Floria, Brooklands

Dan Blake Racing
08-05-2015, 12:06
I would like to see a few more UK circuits as well. Knockhill is one that although short produces fun racing but often gets overlooked. Castle Combe and Thruxton are another two I would like to see added. I am pleased that Cadwell Park made the game though. As a racer in the Hyundai Coupe Cup here in England, one of the main selling points to me is that you have half of my calendar on here with Brands, Silverstone, Oulton Park and Cadwell. Only tracks I racing at you don't have are Rockingham, Mallory Park and Castle Combe.

evanzo7
08-05-2015, 12:18
Knockhill is just such a crazy little circuit, it must be there for those people who are mad enough to drive on it.. With 45 Ai.. And multiclass racing :D

For such a small track it is really quite tough!
If it was mapped right it would be a great laugh! I've driven it myself and the undulation is incredible and that final turn is an absolute nightmare, I love it hahah!

Maurice Boeschen
08-05-2015, 12:19
In my opinion, the absolutely top tracks are:

Sebring - For the sake of the love of the 12h
The 24h version of the Nurburgring Nordschleife.
Kyalami - A legendary track, lot of fun to drive, and the only proper racing circuit in Africa.
Zandvoort - A great track, a lot of fun to drive, and to race on.
Potrero de los Funes (San Luis). - Do you like the Nordschleife and Bathurst? You will LOVE this one too. Beautyful track, lot of fun to drive, its fast and long.
Macau - Come on, we need more Street circuits.

Of course any additional REAL WORLD track is welcome, but this is the top 10 of my wishlist. (Not counting the Norschleife, as it is already in the game)

+1 for this list! :)

BanjoMaster
08-05-2015, 12:51
The atmosphere generated at the tracks in pCARS is absolutely fantastic. The lighting, the weather, the trackside detail, all really make the environment feel more alive than any other racing game I've ever played!

Tracks I think would be absolutely stunning in pCARS:

Zandvoort
http://vrijrijden.nl/cms/images/vr_luchtfoto_cpz.jpg

Inje Autopia (S Korea)
http://www.endurance-info.com/version2/images/news/562093_499599246754870_809533534_n.jpg
http://www.autopia.or.kr/common/image/frt/gallery/hotel/CornerSuite/b_KJS_8384.jpg
http://www.autopia.or.kr/common/image/frt/gallery/condo/familyDBL/b_0060.jpg
http://www.injespeedium.co.kr/common/image/frt/main/img_main03.jpg

Fuji
http://endersgirrrl.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/engine-fuji-speedway-themotorreport.jpg
http://www.speedhunters.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/FSW_birdeye1.jpg
http://gearpatrol.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/fuji-speedway.jpg
http://www.toyotahybridracing.com/wp-content/uploads/jm1210oc16.jpg

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase!? ;)

Ch1ps N Queso
08-05-2015, 12:58
Istanbul Park.

evanzo7
08-05-2015, 13:00
Istanbul Park.

Really good shout, I forgot about that one!

Ch1ps N Queso
08-05-2015, 13:03
Really good shout, I forgot about that one!

It really is a fantastic circuit. There are many others I'd love to see but this is at the top of my list.

HGKC23
08-05-2015, 13:04
Advertising for Project Cars was huge at Barbagallo Raceway (Perth, Western Australia), i'd love to see that track on the game. That's about the only other track i can think of for now

grester
08-05-2015, 13:11
No, but that will not be in the game. :(
The owners have withdrawn the right, thats why we have Sakkito.

Oh, okay.

Arends1989
08-05-2015, 13:19
Istanbul Park and the Bahrain F1 track.

Kampy
08-05-2015, 13:24
Pikes Peak Hillclimb (gravel, tarmac-gravel, tarmac)
Col de turini (From the rally of montecarlo), and some other rally stages like mexico, argentina, finland...
Akina downhill (From Initial D (to learn how to drift... xD ))

evanzo7
08-05-2015, 13:28
Pikes Peak Hillclimb (gravel, tarmac-gravel, tarmac)
Col de turini (From the rally of montecarlo), and some other rally stages like mexico, argentina, finland...
Akina downhill (From Initial D (to learn how to drift... xD ))

They would never be added as this is a Racing game and not a rally game, what your looking for is DiRT Rally! ;)

JHK
08-05-2015, 13:47
I'm in the UK but love Lime Rock in the US

sjanski
08-05-2015, 14:09
I for one would love to see,

Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
Croft
Thruxton
Goodwood Hillclimb and the Goodwood Circuit (Revival Track)

Kampy
08-05-2015, 14:14
They would never be added as this is a Racing game and not a rally game, what your looking for is DiRT Rally! ;)

Dirt Rally is a game, not a simulator like Project Cars ;)

evanzo7
08-05-2015, 14:17
Dirt Rally is a game, not a simulator like Project Cars ;)

Don't want to get into Physics debates in this topic but Project Cars isn't quite a full on sim sadly!
DiRT Rally is the Project Cars of the rally games and vice versa haha!

MajorDad
08-05-2015, 14:22
Circuit Gilles Villeneuve - Montréal, Canada

PowderGuy
08-05-2015, 14:22
Macau

Megasoum
08-05-2015, 14:24
Circuit Mont-Tremblant
Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (aka Mosport)
Road Atlanta (aka the Best of the two "Road A" lol)
Turkey Formula 1 track

Freed Games
08-05-2015, 14:26
Hungaroring
Interlagos
Macau
Melbourne
Montreal
Red Bull Ring
Salzburgring

evanzo7
08-05-2015, 14:33
Circuit Mont-Tremblant
Turkey Formula 1 track

Ah that Mont-Tremblant was probably my most hated track on Grid Autosport! :')

chokito1982
08-05-2015, 14:35
Interlagos
Valencia
Macau
Istanbul

RaceManIak
08-05-2015, 14:36
Circuit Mont-Tremblant
Turkey Formula 1 track
All these tracks, plus :

Mugello ;)
Mid Ohio
Barber
Virginia International Raceway

PureLemon
08-05-2015, 14:40
Knockhill and Thruxton

trindade
08-05-2015, 14:44
Estoril
Portimão

steve moore
08-05-2015, 14:49
Can we have an option to mute players online when in a race?

Can we make it easier to join a friends lobby?

Siggic
08-05-2015, 15:31
Daytona (Oval & Street Course)
Indianapolis (Oval & Street Course)
Gateway (Oval & Street Course)
Talladega
Martinsville
Sebring
Road Atlanta
COTA
Hermanos Rodriguez
Eurospeedway (Oval, Street Course & Testoval)
Sachsenring
Zandvoort
Hockenheim Historic
Monza Historic
Norisring
Avus
Brooklands
Linas Monthlery
Salzburgring
Red Bull Ring
Homestead
Snaefell Mountain
Surfers Paradise
Philip Island
Puebla
Oran Park
Rockingham
Cleveland
Long Beach

Equation
08-05-2015, 15:54
Pikes Peak

Pretty good time trial track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y20CLumT2Sg

RacingAtHome
08-05-2015, 16:19
Here's my small list.
Thruxton
Knockhill
Macau
Aragon
Adelaide
Indianapolis
Daytona
Talladega
Red Bull Ring
Norisring
Croft
Long Beach
Pocono
Mid Ohio
NOLA
Barber
Iowa
Texas Motor Speedway
Okayama
Fuji
Autopolis
SUGO
Chang
Motegi

PorcheDad986
08-05-2015, 16:38
Here's a couple of tough ones for you.......

1) Old, GP Legends circa Spa - the big, long, fast one that it takes big ones to win on ! One of the best racing tracks ever.
2) Old GP Legends circa Rouen - one of the most fun little tracks I have ever driven. Long gone now.

...and some common sense ones...

Daytona and Indianapolis (Oval and Road Course) - legendary tracks. No more needs be said.
COTAS ......Have to have Circuit of the Americas!
Kyalami and Zandvoort - two really cool tracks to drive and race on !
Mid Ohio
Barber Motorsports Park
Mugello

DStunnedMonkey
08-05-2015, 17:00
This is easy....

Can't have Nascar without Bristol.

Daytona
Indianapolis, IN
Bristol, TN
Charlotte
Martinsville

kpf480
08-05-2015, 17:11
Iowa, Milwaukee, Pocono, Fontana, Indianapolis roadcourse and oval, Mid Ohio, Sao Paulo, St. Petersburg, Long Beach, New Orleans, Birmingham, Toronto, Detroit and Wisconsin

leanmax
08-05-2015, 17:29
Albert Park
Interlagos
Yas Marina

Invincible
08-05-2015, 17:40
Historic Avus racetrack
Sachsenring
More point to point tracks, especially hillclimb
Pikes peak

Victima
08-05-2015, 17:41
Races on old long traks like Spa67, Nordschleife, Targa Florio, Mille Miglia, and others weren`t not a bussines , to see a car every ten minutes or at depart only, was not commercial ! on contrary american ovals.
I find boring the tracks of 6/7 Km.or less,at least Project-Cars includes some tracks of 20 Km. And I hope they will add more long tracks
to the game

2 Up 2 Down
08-05-2015, 18:03
All these tracks, plus :

Mugello ;)
Mid Ohio
Barber

Barber is definitely a must. Indycar had an amazing race there this year. I doubt many European motorsports fans seen this track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABEQwqTgcjg

Sebring!
I was actually surprised this wasn't already in the gameSebring
Historic track. 12 hours of Sebring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp51Z5893N8

Ollie16v
08-05-2015, 18:03
I race a real stockcar (not a challenge or disrespect) and I still love simulators. However, I would like to see circle dirt track and/or Baja racing. :) More dirt track though. Anyone know a good dirt track simulator?

The physics involved in dirt track racing is basically the same as far as car setup, just more intense as the movement in the suspension is much greater. The surface is also important and a portion can be set aside for track inspection as well as car setup. Knowing if the track is tacky or slick makes a huge different in setup. :0)

Discuss...

KGL1995
08-05-2015, 18:05
From Formula 1 Series:
Shanghai International Circuit

bcredeur97
08-05-2015, 18:50
Pikes Peak and/or some good hillclimb tracks.

ChelseaOilman
08-05-2015, 19:03
Circuit of the America's

My favorite track since I live near Austin, TX and have seat licenses at the track.

camillozockt
08-05-2015, 19:29
i would like to see more road tracks like california highway ! maybe an oval and maybe a drag strip ! and the rest what people here suggest :)

riddlerap
08-05-2015, 20:13
Daytona (Oval & Street Course)
Indianapolis (Oval & Street Course)
Gateway (Oval & Street Course)
Talladega
Martinsville
Sebring
Road Atlanta
COTA
Hermanos Rodriguez
Eurospeedway (Oval, Street Course & Testoval)
Sachsenring
Zandvoort
Hockenheim Historic
Monza Historic
Norisring
Avus
Brooklands
Linas Monthlery
Salzburgring
Red Bull Ring
Homestead
Snaefell Mountain
Surfers Paradise
Philip Island
Puebla
Oran Park
Rockingham
Cleveland
Long Beach

this is a great list. im hoping the NASCAR ones listed wont be too hard, considering they have a couple already. i NEED Daytona/Talladega! Michigan would be good too.

LeveQ
08-05-2015, 20:54
Mont-Tremblant
http://www.lecircuit.com/circuitDocuments/Circuit%20AW%20Eng1%20(2).pdf

Joshua Healy
08-05-2015, 21:19
Here's a couple of tough ones for you.......

1) Old, GP Legends circa Spa - the big, long, fast one that it takes big ones to win on ! One of the best racing tracks ever.
2) Old GP Legends circa Rouen - one of the most fun little tracks I have ever driven. Long gone now.

Not so tough ;)

sVig
08-05-2015, 21:20
Circuit Dijon-Prenois
Circuit Dijon-Prenois 1972
Circuit Rouen-les-Essarts 1952/1966
Autodromo di Pergusa (Enna Pergusa)

We had those in Shift 2: Unleashed and they were just awesome. Especially Enna Pergusa and Rouen-Les-Essarts.

Also, Le Mans - Old Mulsanne. We have Le Mans, we have a Sauber C9, we don't have the unchicaned version though. I was flabberghasted. No old Le Mans with a 2 mile straight to scream down in a Sauber C9. Can we have that please?

CarlsonsRaiders
08-05-2015, 21:36
Barber Motorsports Park
Croft
Exhibition Place Toronto Street Circuit
Hungaroring
Knockhill
Lime Rock Park
Long Beach
Mid-Ohio
Mosport
Road Atlanta
Rockingham
Sebring
St. Petersburg Street Circuit
Thruxton

DriftManiaX
08-05-2015, 22:32
fuji speedway and nurburgring 24h layout

RobVaivodiss
08-05-2015, 22:52
I want to see some more American tracks, and there needs to be Asian tracks too!

Road Atlanta
Sebring
Indianapolis

Motegi
Suzuka
Tsukuba
Ebisu

gerynuqui
08-05-2015, 23:10
Macao, daytona, indianapolis, cheste, jerez, pikes peak, urban city(paris, new york, Barcelona), another coast...

MonsterDogs
09-05-2015, 00:03
Any NASCAR Oval tracks would be great, especially Daytona!!!

midnight spectre
09-05-2015, 00:22
tsubuka for drifting

Herege
09-05-2015, 00:22
I predict that the game is being bipolarized, or is boatloads of English or Spanish tracks that are nice too, and the game turns out to be more than many others that exist in the market.

We must begin to open our minds and find alternatives, serious and interesting. Instead of always fall into the same and always propose the same, just because we mastered better than others. Already looks online mode of the game, everyone plays GT3 and few or none alternatives exist.

The Macau track is interesting, and it seems to be there shortly. In Race07 was my favorite track.

I propose one of the best tracks of today, one of which Porche officially use to test their racing cars too.

AIA: http://www.autodromodoalgarve.com/Default.aspx?lng=en

and 1 worldwide classic:

http://www.circuito-estoril.pt/en/

let's rock ;)

rocho
09-05-2015, 01:17
Ascari Race Resort:

philper11
09-05-2015, 04:03
I think they should try to recreate some of the road race circuits like the mille miglia, the Targa florio , the Adelaide f1 circuit, the Targa tazmania the Targa florio and the dundrod circuit when Mike Hawthon races in the jaguar D type in the 1950s

Martin03
09-05-2015, 04:29
Circuit of the Americas
Interlagos
Red Bull Ring/Spielberg

Yeah if you wonder im a F1 fan...But if they add new tracks to the game will they then update the calander in career to then? And most important can they change the calander for career without us have to starta a new career...

Terrell Olvera
09-05-2015, 05:38
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Charade/Circuit Clermont-Ferrand, it was definitely my favorite historic track from GTR2/P&G, tied with Masaryk Circuit (Old Brno). Those would both be a blast with some of the vintage cars.

Thunder143
09-05-2015, 07:43
Suzuka/Road Atlanta

tyl3r99
09-05-2015, 07:47
thruxton kart circuit
and oval rings for nascar

K1FF
09-05-2015, 07:57
Longford 1967 by woochoo would be fantastic :beguiled: don't know if I am aloud to do this as its a different game but this is the track

https://www.facebook.com/chris.morriskiff/videos/vob.100000580426260/902062613156411/?type=2&theater

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff218/KIFF_photo/Screenshot_shelby_cobra_sc_longford_67_17-7-2014-16-20-59.jpg~original (http://s238.photobucket.com/user/KIFF_photo/media/Screenshot_shelby_cobra_sc_longford_67_17-7-2014-16-20-59.jpg.html)

Stig Semper Fi
09-05-2015, 08:07
Old Spa. I have seen Project CARS footage but it isn't in the game and nor is the 70's version of Monza. Were these abandoned or will they be added in later? As for circuits I want to see, none come to mind it's a fairly solid list.

DinoM
09-05-2015, 08:12
More P2P tracks. Nordschleife 24h layout.

Tourgott
09-05-2015, 08:38
I'd like to see more real world Formula 1 tracks. I'd love to see Abu Dhabi and Malaysia (yes, I actually like the track :)).

evanzo7
09-05-2015, 08:57
I'd like to see more real world Formula 1 tracks. I'd love to see Abu Dhabi and Malaysia (yes, I actually like the track :)).

Malaysia is actually a really good track! Much better than Abu Dhabi!

I agree though, some more F1 tracks would be a bonus, even some older ones that are no longer on the calender.

Ixoye56
09-05-2015, 09:01
Mantorp Park

Skrillex
09-05-2015, 09:06
Ovals. I love formula racing on road courses and all but stock cars are meant for ovals. Add Daytona, Indy, Richmond, martinsville, bristol, Atlanta, California, and Darlington and you will have a ton of people who like both F1 and NASCAR really happy.

evanzo7
09-05-2015, 09:09
Mantorp Park

This is one I agree with whole heatedly!
Last raced this track on Race 07, excellent track and would be great for several of the race series' in Pcars!

blew67
09-05-2015, 10:49
hi all hope ur enjoying the racing i would love to see suzuka interlagos melbourne ( albert park) and adelaide appear in the game.:)

GrepuS
09-05-2015, 10:59
I would like to see:

-Mugello
-COTA
-Magny-Cours
-Zandvpoort
-Circuito de Navarra
-Paul Armagnac Circuit
-Red Bull Ring
-Sebring

atomicfrawg
09-05-2015, 11:03
Daytona Road course and NOLA motor sports

Dresden
09-05-2015, 11:04
Phillip Island.

And more tracks from Asia. In fact more everything Asian. Tracks, cars, paint jobs, decals.

Guv8T6
09-05-2015, 11:52
Agree with the Nascar tracks but what about other coast runs as well like Pacific Highway. Like Italian rivieria to st tropez!

Terrell Olvera
09-05-2015, 13:09
After seeing it so many times on Chris Harris videos, I would like to see Anglesey Circuit.

evanzo7
09-05-2015, 13:14
After seeing it so many times on Chris Harris videos, I would like to see Anglesey Circuit.

Oooft, I bet there is some chill factor there on the windy days!

marksy
09-05-2015, 13:23
Adelaide Australia street circuit
Gold coast Australia street circuit

drivelikebruno
09-05-2015, 13:25
Tracks I would like to see:

- Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Charlotte Motor Speedway (Concord, North Carolina, United States)
- Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Circuit of the Americas (Travis County, Texas, United States)
- Circuit Park Zandvoort (Zandvoort, Netherlands)
- Daytona International Speedway (Daytona Beach, Florida, United States)
- Fuji International Speedway (Oyama, Japan)
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Indianapolis, Indiana, United States)
- Norisring (Nuremberg, Germany)
- Red Bull Ring (Spielberg, Styria, Austria)

the-D-
09-05-2015, 13:35
Dont know if its been put up before, Id love to see Knockhill, awesome little track, cant imagine that would cost much.

heretyksic
09-05-2015, 13:49
Prague Full C !!!! :)

frankonia12
09-05-2015, 14:02
Norisring
Salzburgring old/new Layout
Sebring
Spa Historic
Monza Historic
Zandvoort old/new Layout
Las Vegas Motorspeedway
Talladega Oval

booterboy
09-05-2015, 14:14
Circuit Gilles Villenueve,Hungaroring,Interlagos and every other current and former F1 circuit we can get our hands on please.
DLC F1 Track packs,huge selling potential with the immenient failure that will be Codies F1 2015.

RobIzYoDaddy
09-05-2015, 16:04
COTA
Barber
Miller Motorsports
Isle of Man full circuit
Old Monza with the real parabolica
Old Hockenhiem forest circuit
Thunderhill

banquer
09-05-2015, 16:40
Jerez! Of course! F1 winter test track!

Olijke Poffer
09-05-2015, 17:18
- Circuit Park Zandvoort (Zandvoort, Netherlands)
- Road Atlanta America.
- Adelaide Australia street circuit

Markusnikov
09-05-2015, 17:25
Montjuic Historic F1 Urban Track
Le Mans Historic Track ('70)
Long Beach
Interlagos - Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Okayama Internacional Circuit
Hungaroring
Potrero de los Funes
Lime Rock Park
Virgina Internacional Raceway
Summit Point Raceway

netcomanche
09-05-2015, 18:06
Sebring
Red Bull Ring
Long Beach
Twin Ring Motegi

And of course all the other tracks mentioned in this thread :-P

derailed
09-05-2015, 18:10
Sportsland Sugo
Okayama International Circuit
Fuji Speedway
Chang International Circuit
Suzuka Circuit
Autopolis
Twin Ring Motegi

:)

flyoffacliff
09-05-2015, 18:27
I would like to see Lernerville Speedway. I like to go to races up there. Thank you

joepomata
09-05-2015, 19:14
without any doubts
circuit gilles villeneuve Montreal
which is my favourite one!

joepomata
09-05-2015, 19:15
p.s. suzuka is already in the game, it's name is Sakitto

Willbert07
09-05-2015, 19:46
Croft
Montreal GP
Indianapolis

Smegsterman
09-05-2015, 19:51
How about Castle Combe track.
Apparently very challenging.

AlexYoung
09-05-2015, 20:07
Buckmore park for go kart

Ch1ps N Queso
09-05-2015, 20:28
p.s. suzuka is already in the game, it's name is Sakitto

If it was Suzuka it would be called Suzuka. It's similar, it's fun to drive, but it's not Suzuka.

BrotherRogue
09-05-2015, 21:16
I'd just love a 1 mile drag strip

with a 10,000 BHP super rocket fuel injected multi turbo drag monster to go with it.

I love technical, twisty and turny racing however there are already a massive selection from some of the most finest and known raceways this planet has to offer.

I would also love a test circuit, to extend those final gear ratio's, reduce the downforce, increase tire pressure and take some of these cars right to the very edge

P308R
09-05-2015, 22:08
A few tracks to add to the already great list!

* Charade - France
* Dijon Prenois - France
* Paul Ricard - France
* Albi - France
* Fay de Bretagne - France
* Pau-Arnos - France
* Magny Cours - France

Charade is absolutely stunning in it's current form but also it's old F1 form.

evanzo7
09-05-2015, 22:11
If it was Suzuka it would be called Suzuka. It's similar, it's fun to drive, but it's not Suzuka.

It is an improved version of Suzuka since they couldn't get the license.

Let-me-in98
09-05-2015, 22:29
I'd like to see more Aussie tracks in the game, maybe Melbourne GP or Adelaide.

RacingAtHome
09-05-2015, 22:52
Formula E version of Azure Circuit (Monaco)

88Brent88
09-05-2015, 22:53
Yea I think Barber Motorsports Park would be a great track when IndyCars come out

RetroNooB
10-05-2015, 01:43
Interlagos
Valencia (gp & kart)
Isle of Man TT curcuit
Macau
Knock Hill
Rockinham
India gp curcuit
Malaysia gp curcuit
Bahrain gp curcuit
Montreal
Albert park
Mexico city gp
Sebring
Paul Ricard
Abu Dahbi
Singapore gp
City of London (proposed gp street curcuit)
Shanghia gp
Historic Spa/Hochenhiem
Road Atlanta
Istanbul gp
Tsukuba

RetroNooB
10-05-2015, 01:50
It is an improved version of Suzuka since they couldn't get the license.

Improved?? No hairpin, no spoon curve, and (probbly the most iconic section in Suzukas f1 history) no Casio

Thats not improved, thats defaced

headfake
10-05-2015, 02:51
US tracks: Road Atlanta, Sebring, Mid-Ohio

BlueFin175
10-05-2015, 03:11
My 2c worth ..

Fuji
Adelaide
Knockhil
Norisring
Philip Island
Surfers Paradise
Oran Park
Road Atlanta
Zandvoort

marksy
10-05-2015, 05:04
de montecarlo street circuit

ahmad0420
10-05-2015, 05:29
Sepang International Circuit

http://www.holidaygogogo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/sepang-international-circuit.jpg

evanzo7
10-05-2015, 07:33

Monaco is already in the game, it just has a different name - Azure Circuit.

Legacylarsa
10-05-2015, 10:09
This is a really nice track to drive on!

https://gotlandring.com/

http://www.autolife.se/_Pages/78/Image498x368.jpg

David Hurt
10-05-2015, 10:14
Oval for Nascar races

Firefox02
10-05-2015, 10:23
I would love Nascar Tracks as well :-)

marksy
10-05-2015, 10:57
Monaco is already in the game, it just has a different name - Azure Circuit. cheers buddy

Arkymedes
10-05-2015, 11:27
Interlagos!

broadspeed
10-05-2015, 11:29
Rockingham, lots of different layouts there.

Arkymedes
10-05-2015, 11:35
Ah, and Detroit! Love that track from the F1 times!

Martin Lignell
10-05-2015, 11:53
Actual Suzuka :^)

Anderstorp
Fuji
Tsukuba
Motegi
Sugo
Okayama

Maybe some sort of touge p2p? I imagine that'd be amazing fun in the ariels and caterhams

dvc
10-05-2015, 12:18
Zandvoort
Red Bull Ring old A1
Okayama
Summit point

biggy brains
10-05-2015, 12:28
I don't think I've seen my two favorite tracks yet.

Both located at New Jersey Motorsports Park:

Thunderbolt
Lighting

Thunderbolt the more technical 2.25 mile course is my personal favorite. I've never seen this track in any racing game and it should be.

Thanks for consideration.

Eric Bergeret
10-05-2015, 12:35
evrything we can have x)

NegSpec13
10-05-2015, 12:49
Long Beach
Fuji
Daytona
Sebring

Definitely my favourites.

RetroNooB
10-05-2015, 12:57
I realised that it would be a massive task/project but 1 thing ive alawys dreamt of in a driving sim is the ability to get in a car n jus go for a drive, on real world roads ie start in london n drive to edinburgh on actual georgraphically correct roads/mways, recreated in game, and if u happen to find yourself near a racetrack along the way, you could drive on it, or enter events, with other players

techAU
10-05-2015, 14:03
Bathurst is really well done, but I'd love to see Melbourne (the F1 GP track) added in DLC in the future.

wilf
10-05-2015, 14:06
Thruxton, Croft, Knockhill and Rockingham. :friendly_wink:

theredshore
10-05-2015, 14:30
racing on the Adelaide street circuit would be a lot of fun

cbsnbne
10-05-2015, 14:39
If you wanna compete with Gran Turismo your gonna need at least 5 ovals, like Daytona, Indy, Bristol, Charlotte, Michigan, and maybe Dover. Also maybe some other ovals across the world like Twin Ring Motegi, Rockingham(UK), Eurospeedway in Germany, Calder Park Raceway, Autodromo Ciudad de Rafaela and maybe a historic Monza with the oval

mcclelland87
10-05-2015, 14:53
Knockhill

Apad Fasza
10-05-2015, 15:13
Hungaroring
http://hungaroring.hu/en/

Vilonosec
10-05-2015, 15:16
Road Atlanta
Sebring
Motegi
Daytona
Indianapolis
Mugello
Top gear test track

Also maybe consider any of russian tracks:
Smolensk ring
Moscow raceway
Sochi autodrom

Crouser
10-05-2015, 15:24
I'd like to see more "tracks"/roads like California Highway and maybe some hillclimb. I really enjoy taking a break from normal tracks and just chill on the highway or the Azure Coast. I don't know if this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-EDMN4xhN0 would be the best example, but I think it would look awesome in PCars.

Ripgroove
10-05-2015, 15:26

www.minichallenge.co.uk

Soldierat
10-05-2015, 15:40
Well I never saw one of Austria's tracks in a racing game i played, so I'd love to see the Red Bull Ring in Spielberg, which also has a GoKart-Track.

CrustyA
10-05-2015, 16:14
Long beach:

Belle Isle:

Pirategenius
10-05-2015, 16:17
would love to see Pembrey and Croft. with maybe a few ovals for the Nascar in game

jhelwig
10-05-2015, 16:48
Gotta request a few of the local tracks:
- Portland International Raceway (http://portlandraceway.com/) (Portland, OR) Race track within city limits that is also a city park.
- Oregon Raceway Park (http://oregonraceway.com/) (Grass Valley, OR)
- The Ridge Motorsports Park (http://www.ridgemotorsportspark.com/) (Shelton, WA)

misa.reska
10-05-2015, 17:00
I'd love to see some historical tracks, old F1 circuits, so I hope there'll be such a DLC.

And most of all, I would pay anything for the historical Brno circuit, at least for some of its layouts. It was one of the most beautiful track ever.

I would also enjoy the Test track that was availible before the release.

frankonia12
10-05-2015, 17:15
Thruxton

Blackvault
10-05-2015, 17:15

Monaco is already in the game. For obvious legal reasons it is called Azure Circuit.

Hope that helps.

Pete

Beagle76
10-05-2015, 17:51
Estoril 201305

Blackvault
10-05-2015, 17:52
I realised that it would be a massive task/project but 1 thing ive alawys dreamt of in a driving sim is the ability to get in a car n jus go for a drive, on real world roads ie start in london n drive to edinburgh on actual georgraphically correct roads/mways, recreated in game, and if u happen to find yourself near a racetrack along the way, you could drive on it, or enter events, with other players

Euro Truck Simulator might be your thing. :p

Pete

blacknred81
10-05-2015, 18:02
Im just wondering when (If they do) Daytona, Indianapolis, Charlotte, Dover, Bristol, and Richmond will be released, Im assuming they are holding Indy till they get their DW12 done, but kind of interesting that they pulled all of these tracks from the final release (But Indy seem the only track that serious work done to it), leaving only Watkins Glen and Sonoma as tracks for the CAPER...

FS7
10-05-2015, 18:05
Nurburgring 24hr
Interlagos (current & 70's version)
Hockenheim (pre-2002 version)
Silverstone (2009 version)
Monza Oval
Macau
Surfers Paradise
Adelaide
Valencia Street Circuit
Circuit of the Americas
Suzuka
Autopolis
Fuji
Motegi
Okayama
Mugello
Jerez
Estoril
Kyalami
Long Beach
Indianapolis
Daytona
Sebring
Streets of Willow
Mid-Ohio
Magny-Cours
Paul Ricard
Istanbul
Red Bull Ring
Buddh
Yeongam

Marty4games
10-05-2015, 18:17
What about the Mille Miglia.......

MASTAJEFFY
10-05-2015, 18:22
I will be Getting the Game for PS4 on May 12th in the US. Some tracks i would like to see in the game would be, NASCAR Tracks Talladega, Auto Club, Michigan, Dover, Charlotte, Daytona, Bristol, Martinsville, Richmond. Some other Tracks that would be cool to see. would be F1 Track Montreal, Indycar Track, Milwalkee Mile, Mid-Ohio Sports car Course.

NaRP
10-05-2015, 18:26
BRESIL - Curitiba
MEXIQUE - Puebla Amozoc
MAROC - Marrakech
FRANCE - Pau
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/51/Carte_circuit_de_Pau.png
ESPAGNE - Valencia
REPUBLIQUE TCHECQUE - Brno
PORTUGAL - Porto
GRANDE-BRETAGNE - Brands Hatch
JAPON - Okayama
MACAO - Macao
Magny Cours
istanbul
London Raceway....with Mini, Aston, or other.
Shanghai
Tokyo ....with Nissan GTR (Maybe a dream)
Sepang

TKmebrah
10-05-2015, 18:52
I'm in the UK but love Lime Rock in the US

Been there, really cool track...

(I was lucky, went on a historical day... 3 250GTOS!)

flashp
10-05-2015, 19:11
I'd like to see Goodwood featured. Local circuit to me, and I do track days there regularly. Great historic circuit. Also Castle Combe would be good to see here.

russb78
10-05-2015, 19:25
Road Atlanta all the way! :onthego:

e15f
10-05-2015, 19:29
Turkey!

Scott1904
10-05-2015, 19:42
From Shift 2: Dijon-Prenois, Enna Pergusa, Glendale Raceway

Other: Circuit of the Americas, Intercity Istanbul Park, Circuito Del Jarama, Circuit Mont Tremblant, Okutama, Red Bull Ring.

pgapro
10-05-2015, 19:48
First I think the actual tracks already have a big variation of the best tracks that there are in the world, but for sure there are some tracks which I think would really be nice to have in the game as DLC packs.

First an Oval Track Pack
-Indianapolis (Oval and Infield)
-Daytona
-Talladega

Second an International Track Pack
-Abu Dhabi (because of its long straight and with floodlight for night races)
-Fuji Speedway
-Adelaide

Third an American Track Pack
-Sebring
-Detroid Belle
-Mosport Park

Fourth an European Track Pack
-Circuit Monteblanco
-Pau
-Lausitz Eurospeedway
-Hungaroring
-A1 Ring

Fith a British Track Pack
-Rockingham (including Oval Layout)
-Croft
-Top Gear Test Track (including a drag race layout)

with the original 33 locations that would make a total of 50 locations which I think is really everything you need to do some good racing. Would be great to have those 5 Packs!!

Matther
10-05-2015, 19:52
Pike peak international hill climb.

blacknred81
10-05-2015, 20:01
First an Oval Track Pack
-Indianapolis (Oval and Infield)
-Daytona
-Talladega

Should also add Texas, Auto Club, and Iowa since those are track that both NASCAR and Indycar run on

Dutchmountains
10-05-2015, 20:15
Please give us Zandvoort!!!!

mv287
10-05-2015, 21:12
Interlagos
Red Bull Ring (A1 Spielberg)
Canada
Singapur

Dman
10-05-2015, 21:17
Would love to see;

UK:

Mondello Park, Thruxton, Croft, Knockhill, Mallory Park, Anglesey, Castle Combe, Lydden Hill, Pembrey, Buckmore Park (Karting), Goodwood (Circuit + Hill Climb)

Europe:

Dijon Prenois, Sachsenring, Paul Ricard, Misano, Valencia, Enna Pergusa

US:

Limerock, Mosport (Canadian Tire Motorsports Park), Mid Ohio, St Petersberg Street, Sebring, Daytona inc road, Martinsville Speedway, Circuit Gilles Villenueve

AUS/NZ:

Adelaide Street, Pukekohe, Symmons Plains, Barbagello, Sandown, Oran Park, Calder Park

Historic:

Kyalami, Brno, Snetterton, Aintree, Folembray, Monthlerey, Targa Floria, Brooklands

This 1 million times

Bill Harrison
10-05-2015, 22:10
"Limerock, Mosport (Canadian Tire Motorsports Park), Mid Ohio, St Petersberg Street, Sebring, Daytona RC, Circuit Gilles Villenueve" I'd add to that list...Barber Motorsports Part, Miller Motorsport Parks

riddlerap
11-05-2015, 00:37
Top Gear Test Track would be amazing.. i always have wanted to drive on that. i found it was in Forza 5 way late, and never bought Forza 5 cause Horizon 2 came out.. and then i found out about pCars. also with Clarkson and the crew leaving, i feel like Top Gear wont be involved with Forza 6, so it wont be in that game anymore.

Pattynufc
11-05-2015, 00:46
Sebring, Istanbul, Montreal and Interlagos. Another track i liked was Valencia from F1 a few years back. Think that would be a nice addition

theredshore
11-05-2015, 00:52
Top Gear Test Track would be amazing.. i always have wanted to drive on that. i found it was in Forza 5 way late, and never bought Forza 5 cause Horizon 2 came out.. and then i found out about pCars. also with Clarkson and the crew leaving, i feel like Top Gear wont be involved with Forza 6, so it wont be in that game anymore.
however Clarkson is meant to be a new character in Mortal Kombat X

I would love to see the Sydney Olympic Park circuit from V8 Supercars in the game, the layout makes it look boring but it really is an amazing circuit

svtfocus
11-05-2015, 03:33
VIR!

yusupov
11-05-2015, 03:37
i remembered my third, zandvoort. suzuka, sebring, zandvoort are the 3 tracks that i consider "missing" atm.

VIR would be awesome but will never happen.

mkstatto
11-05-2015, 07:00
I echo the OP's thoughts on Thurston and Knockhill, would add Rockingham to that, both oval and infield.

Montreal - Circuit de Gilles Villeneuve is my favourite track in the whole would and would love to see that. Three more F1 tracks would be good in the form of Singapore (would look awesome under the lights), Albert Park - Aus, and Intelargos - Brazil (amasing a racing game cannot have a Brazilian track in it)

Indy oval and infield track .

Peetie
11-05-2015, 08:41
Read through the whole thread and am glad that it was finally mentioned.

In remembrance of Top Gear...The top gear test track.

And along with that one or maybe all of the following cars.

Suzuki Liana (2002–2005)
Chevrolet Lacetti (2006–2009)
Kia Cee'd (2010–2013)
Vauxhall Astra (2013)

The reasonable priced cars and the top gear test track...I would play that for days.

And you can try and see where you fit in with the celebrity drivers.

Thanks for a great game. Really enjoying it so far...even if it hates me! :P

ATLien
11-05-2015, 08:53
Road Atlanta please!!!

Pr3t3nd3r
11-05-2015, 09:46
Hi! :)

Macau is no.1 for me.
Some oval tracks.
(Update current tracks because they are not correct -.-")

F1Aussie
11-05-2015, 09:55
I would love the hockenheim prior to the disgraceful butchering of it in 2002. I do believe it is on the way :)

Linus27
11-05-2015, 11:15
MODERN: Croft, Castle Combe, Thruxton, Sebring, Sepang, Suzuka, Adelaide, Long Beach, Montreal, Surfers Paradise, Mid Ohio, Mosport, Zandvoort.

HISTORIC: Zandvoort, Reims, Rouen, Silverstone, Goodwood, Spa, Aintree, Pau, Monaco, Crystal Palace, Monza

Oubaas
11-05-2015, 11:44
Feature Request: Watkins Glen Historic GP layout.

This would be a cheap and easy extra track to give us. Simply put cones in front of the NASCAR chicane at the end of the long straight and remove the penalty that prevents a direct run into the turn at the end of the straight.

I was there for every Grand Prix in the first half of the 70s, through 1975, and that chicane did not exist then.

In 1975 they put a small jog in right after the esses, but prior to that there were no chicanes. You could hit that 1975 jog after the esses at almost full throttle in an F1 car if you got your line-up right exiting the esses. But prior to 1975, there were no chicanes anywhere.

The chicane in the track in game came about in real life when NASCAR started racing there and had nothing to do with Grand Prix racing, despite it being present in your "GP" layout.

I'd like the REAL GP layout, so I don't get my lap nullified for going straight where I SHOULD go straight with the Lotus 72.

Thank you for your consideration. I think issuing this layout would take about ten minutes' work and would make us old timers happy.

Oubaas

NemethR
11-05-2015, 11:47
So I read through the whole list, and made my notes.

The TOP 20 most requested tracks are...

1. Daytona International Speedway (Oval + Road course)

2. Sebring International Raceway

3. Montreal GP Circuit (Circuit Gilles Villeneuve)

4. Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Oval + Road course)

5. Knockhill Racing Circuit

6. Adelaide Street Circuit

=. Macau Street Circuit (Guia Circuit)

=. Thruxton Circuit

=. Zandvoort Racing Circuit

10. Road Atlanta

=. Interlagos (Autódromo José Carlos Pace)

12. Red Bull Ring (Spielberg)

=. Croft Circuit

14. Circuit of the Americas (Austin)

=. Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course

=. Istanbul Park Racing Circuit

17. Barber Motorsports Park

18. Suzuka Circuit

=. Long Beach Street Circuit

=. Fuji Raceway

=. Rockingham Motor Speedway (UK) (Oval + Infield)

- - - - - - -
Other notable mentions:

- More Oval tracks (Talladega, Martinsville, Charlotte)

- More long open road racetracks. (Specially: Pikes Peak, Isle of Man TT, Mille Miglia)

- Historic Racetracks: (Spa, Monza, Kyalami - Has been asked also among the modern racetracks)

- Nürburgring 24h version. (Combined track of the GP Course and the Nordschleife)

sVig
11-05-2015, 12:09
Surely I'm not the only person that has said un-chicaned Old Mulsanne Straight Le Mans? Surely? Sort it out guys. We have Le Mans, we have a Sauber C9, all we need is a version without the chicanes on Mulsanne straight...

NemethR
11-05-2015, 12:17
No, you are not the only, alltogether 2 people mentioned old Le Mans :)

sVig
11-05-2015, 12:21
This makes me lose faith in humanity :(

SimonJ
11-05-2015, 12:55
Would like to see the Targa Florio at some point too :)

NemethR
11-05-2015, 12:55
This makes me lose faith in humanity :(

Hey, we have a Sauber C9, we have Le Mans, and we have a great game.
Nothing is perfect, but this as close as we can get ;
)

davieb
11-05-2015, 13:07
A city track like macau
A couple more scenic or fictional tracks to show off the game engine-Japan,Norway,Canada.Scotland...
Singapore F1 circuit.

Pattynufc
11-05-2015, 13:10
I would love the hockenheim prior to the disgraceful butchering of it in 2002. I do believe it is on the way :)

I was sure i seen that circuit in somebody's youtube video a while ago. I hope it releases soon

Oubaas
11-05-2015, 13:16
Oh, and as long as you've got the track tools out, you could throw in Kyalami, too.:D

Birliban2k
11-05-2015, 13:22
I'd like to see the EuroSpeedway Lausitz (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EuroSpeedway_Lausitz) :)

Traprock
11-05-2015, 13:32
Definitely Daytona, Indy, and/or Talledega.

dfar6424
11-05-2015, 13:36
NCM Motorsports Park, Atlanta Motorsports Park, and COTA

Faston
11-05-2015, 14:08
Montjuïc + some historic sixties:cool:

GutterGoat
11-05-2015, 14:46
some old school tracks for the 98T renault whould be sweet :)
like 1971 monza and hokenhiem

Kris H 1990
11-05-2015, 14:59
As a BTCC fan. I want to see, Thruxton, Croft, Knockhill and Rockingham. These would complete the BTCC calendar. A few NGTCs and these tracks would be awesome!

Mojo66
11-05-2015, 15:01
I'd like to see original layouts of tracks before they were crippled by chicanes, for example Le Mans pre 1990, Monza pre 1972 plus banked, original 15km Spa i.e. layouts which are too dangerous for todays car but ideally suited for sim racing.

vipco
11-05-2015, 15:13
I would like to see Long Beach as well as some ovals of various sizes in the game ,

Jonyvf
11-05-2015, 16:28
Hi folks
My favorite tracks for that wonderful game

Adelaide
Autopolis
Daytona
Estoril
Fuji
Hungaroring
Indianapolis
Interlagos
Macau
Motegui
Mugello
Portimão
Salzburgring
Sepang
Sebring
Zandvpoort

It should be nice that every country have one track in the game.

yusupov
11-05-2015, 16:30
ooh portimao would be nice, its not 'big' enough that i consider it 'missing' but it frustrates me how everyone other than R3E seems to overlook it. fantastic track, one of my favorites...

Jonyvf
11-05-2015, 16:50
Pilots that drive there love it
A gem of a track

F1_Racer68
11-05-2015, 18:16
For me, there are 3 key and legendary Sports Car tracks that are not in the game but should be:

- Sebring
- Road Atlanta
- Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (formerly, and better, known as Mosport)

I would also like to see Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (Montreal, Canada)

doctharock
11-05-2015, 20:36
If you wanna compete with Gran Turismo your gonna need at least 5 ovals, like Daytona, Indy, Bristol, Charlotte, Michigan, and maybe Dover. Also maybe some other ovals across the world like Twin Ring Motegi, Rockingham(UK), Eurospeedway in Germany, Calder Park Raceway, Autodromo Ciudad de Rafaela and maybe a historic Monza with the oval

Agreed on the Ovals. Would love to see Charlotte added. Everyone asks for Daytona, but I would really like Talledega.
Also agree on historic Monza. Yeah the full track with the oval is stupid dangerous and out of the question IRL. But since this is all pretend, then why not? :)
Other road tracks that I could ask for is Road Atlanta. Probably my favorite road course. Would also like to see Le Mans without the chicanes. Same reasoning for old school Monza. Plus it's nice to have a spot for top speed runs.

Manticore
11-05-2015, 21:50
I'd like to see more open roads, like Azure Coast or California Highway, as in the old Need for Speed games or in DriveClub.

Alex22
11-05-2015, 22:25
Goodwood racing circuit please! For the classic racing.

OutbreakDV
11-05-2015, 22:55
I could name a million, but I really, really want Sebring. It's been my favorite for a looong time.

Marcos Resende
11-05-2015, 23:22
Monaco, Spa, Interlagos, Sebring, Le Mans, Classic Hockenheim, Jerez de La Frontera

yusupov
11-05-2015, 23:25
monaco, spa & le mans are all ingame?? well definitely spa & le mans, idk how close 'azure circuit' is...(i think this is why suzuka doesnt get more mentions, ppl assume saikitto (sp) is suzuka, its very much not!

StalkerDellaNote
11-05-2015, 23:37
I want to get California Speedway in a game for once.. Devs often include many awesome California tracks.. But Auto Club Speedway is one of the coolest ovals around with a world class road course as well.. IMO 100% cooler than easy mode Daytona

cossie29
11-05-2015, 23:52
Knockhill is a defanate 1 for me ;)

RAVEracer
12-05-2015, 00:25
Adelaide and the Gold Coast would be sweet. Also Circuit of The Americas and Yas Marina would put be nice too.

chuck5983
12-05-2015, 02:08
Indianapolis please, and Dover

SeaNNyT
12-05-2015, 03:06
If it hasn't been said yet, Sebring International Speedway.

ammonthenephite
12-05-2015, 03:21
As others have mentioned, all formula A tracks that are in use, and if possible the more famous ones that currently aren't in use. I used to play the formula one games and each race week I would race that track in preperation for the actual race that weekend. Would be awesome to be able to do that in pCars, as well as not have to buy the F1 games anymore:)

NaRP
12-05-2015, 05:32
The Top Gear track France ;);););)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/Piste_d%27essai_de_Top_Gear_France.png

EpicSpeed
12-05-2015, 05:41
I made a huge list of present tracks that are worth putting in this game:
Just in case, I also put the layout names for the tracks, though some of the tracks like Paul Ricard, Rockingham, Texas World Speedway, and Thunderhill have way plenty of layouts that I can't simply mention all.

Morocco:
-Circuit Moulay El Hassan/Marrakech Street Circuit

South Africa:
-Kyalami
-Phakisa Freeway (GP, Short, Oval)

Azerbaijan:
-Baku World Challenge (2012,2013,2014)
-Baku European Grand Prix

China:
-Goldenport Motor Park
-Ordos International Circuit
-Shanghai International Circuit (GP, Intermediate, West Long, West Short, East)

India:
-Buddh International Circuit (GP, East, West)

Japan:
-Autopolis (GP, Short, Lakeside)
-Fuji Speedway (GP, GP w/o chicane)
-Twin Ring Motegi (Full, East, West, Super Speedway)
-Okayama International Circuit (GP, Pipper)
-Sportland Sugo
-Suzuka Circuit (GP, East, West)

Macau:
-Guia Cricuit

Malaysia:
-Seapng International Circuit (GP, North, Short)

Russia:
-Moscow Raceway (GP, Sprint)
-Sochi Autodrom (GP, Short)

South Korea:
-Inje Speedium (Full, North, South)
-Korea International Circuit (GP, Short)

Singapore:
-Marina Bay Street Circuit (2008-12 (Singapore Sling Chicane), 2013-Present)

Thailand:
-Chang International Circuit

Turkey:
-Istanbul Park (GP, Intermediate)

Australia:
-Adelaide Street Circuit (GP, V8SC Clipsal 500)
-Albert Park Grand Prix
-Barbagallo Raceway
-Sydney Motorsport Park/Eastern Creek Raceway (Gardner, Brabham, Druitt, Amaroo)
-Hidden Valley Raceway
-Homebush Street Circuit/Sydney Olympic Park
-Mallala Motorsport Park
-Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit
-Queensland RaceWay (National, Clubman, Sprint, Sportsman)
-Sandown Raceway
-Surfers Paradise Street Circuit (Champ Car, V8SC GC 600)
-Symmons Plains Raceway
-Townsville Street Circuit
-Wakefield Park Raceway
-Winton Motor Raceway (National, Club)

New Zealand:
-Highlands Motorsport Park (Full, A, B, C, D, E)
-Pukekohe Park Raceway
-Taupo Motorsport Park
-Teretonga Park

Austria:
-Red Bull Ring (GP, South, North)
-Salzburgring

Czech Republic:
-Autodrom Most

France:
-Circuit de Charade
-Circuit Dijon-Prenois (GP, Short)
-Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours (GP, National, Club)
-Circuit Paul Armagnac/Nogaro (GP, Caupenne, Club)
-Circuit de Pau
-Circuit Paul Ricard

Germany:
-Eurospeedway Lausitz (Superspeedway, GP, Short, DTM Short, Full, Dekra)
-Norisring
-Sachsenring

Hungary:
-Hungaroring

Ireland:
-Mondello Park (International, Intermediate, National, Short)

Italy:
-Adria International Raceway
-Autodromo di Pergusa
-Autodromo dell'Umbria
-Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli
-Mugello Circuit

Netherlands:
-TT Circuit Assen (GP, North, South)
-Circuit Park Zandvoort (GP, National, Club, Oostelijk)

Norway:
-Arctic Circle Raceway
-Rudskogen

Portugal:
-Algarve International Cricuit
-Autodromo do Estoril
-Circuito Internacional de Vila Real

Slovakia:
-Slovakiaring

Spain:
-Circuito del Jarama
-Circuito de Jerez
-Motorland Aragón (GP, National, West)
-Circuito de Navarra (Long, Medium, Short)
-Circuit Ricardo Tormo

Sweden:
-Anderstorp
-Karlskoga Motorstadion
-Mantorp Park

United Kingdom:
-Castle Combe Circuit
-Croft Circuit (Main, Club A, Club B)
-Goodwood Motor Circuit
-GoodWood Hill Climb
-Knockhill
-Mallory Park
-Pembrey Circuit
-Rockingham
-Thruxton

Canada:
-Circuit Gilles Villenueve
-Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
-Circuit Mont-Tremblant (Full, North, South)
-Exhibition Place Indy Circuit
-Circuit Trois-Rivières

Mexico:
-Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez

USA:
-Auto Club Speedway (Superspeedway, Full Road, Interior Road)
-Barber Motorsports Park (Main, Short, Club)
-Brainerd (Competition, Donnybrooke)
-Circuit of the Americas (GP, National, Club)
-Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix
-Homestead-Miami Speedway
-Grand Prix of Houston Reliant Park
-Las Vegas Motor Speedway (Oval, Interior Road Course, Exterior Road Course)
-Lime Rock Park
-Long Beach Street Circuit
-Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (Main, Short)
-Miller Motorsports Park (Full, Outer, East, West)
-NCM Motorsports Park (Grand Full, Grand Max, Corvette Race Loop, East, West)
-New Jersey Motorsports Park (Thunderbolt, Lightning)
-NOLA Motorsports Park (Indycar A, A, B, C, D)
-Palmer Motorsports Park
-Phoenix International Raceway
-Pocono Raceway
-Portland International Raceway
-Road Atlanta (GP, Short, Club)
-Sebring (GP, Johnson Club, School)
-Grand Prix of St. Petersburg
-Talladega Superspeedway
-Texas Motor Speedway
-Texas World Speedway
-Thunderhill Raceway Park
-Virginia International Raceway (Full, Grand East, Grand West, North, South, Patriot)

Bahrain:
-Bahrain International Circuit (GP, Paddock, Endurance, Outer, Inner, Oval)

Qatar:
-Losail International Circuit

UAE:
-Yas Marina Circuit (GP, GP Short (Corkscrew), North, South)

Argentina:
-Autódromo Oscar y Juan Gálvez (5, 5-S, 6, 6-S, 7, 8, 9, 9-S, 12, 15)
-Potrero de los Funes
-Autódromo Termas de Río Hondo

Brazil:
-Autódromo Internacional Nelson Piquet
-Autódromo Internacional Zilmar Beux
-Autódromo Internacional de Curitiba (Full, Outer)
-Autódromo Internacional de Goiânia - Ayrton Senna (Mixed, Exterior, Short)
-Autódromo José Carlos Pace
-Autodromo Internacional de Santa Cruz do Sul
-Autódromo Velo Città (Full, West, East)

Chile:
-Autódormo Internacional de Codegua (Full, North, South)

Peetie
12-05-2015, 06:48
^ Or simply put. Every racetrack in the world... :P

6FootRat
12-05-2015, 07:26
1. Streets of Willow- We have the big track, and Horse Thief Mile. Might as well complete the set! Personally, I like the Streets more than I do the other two.

2. Autoclub Speedway- never seen it in a racing game, so this would be awesome to have. I'd love to run the Roval!

3. Macau- mentioned earlier in the thread, but it's awesome. I'd love to race there!

4. Buttonwillow- also have not seen it in a game.

5. Adams Motorsports Park- ok, this is a kart track, but it is fun! It has multiple configurations, 3 or 4 total I believe. It could help keep the karts interesting (not that I like them much, personally).

6. Pikes Peak- Oddball, I know, but hear me out. We have sprint races already. Pikes Peak is now ALL PAVED. Bumpy perhaps, but still paved. I'm sure we've all thought about how cool or fast an F1 car could run up to the clouds. We have Formula A, so all we need is the Mountain. C'mon, tell me that wouldn't be cool.

In any case, loving the game immensely so far. Can't wait to see what gets added in the future!!

Pablo2008jedi
12-05-2015, 09:18
+1 for my home track Knockhill!

Would love to go round in a Ginetta

JrJoonya
12-05-2015, 09:35
Adelaide F1 course, Albert Park, Surfers Paradise Indy, Daytona, Old Hockenheim, Istanbul

JrJoonya
12-05-2015, 09:38
monaco, spa & le mans are all ingame?? well definitely spa & le mans, idk how close 'azure circuit' is...(i think this is why suzuka doesnt get more mentions, ppl assume saikitto (sp) is suzuka, its very much not!

Yeah I want the real Suzuka. I keep crashing on pcars version because the track goes weird places

mantukas334
12-05-2015, 09:44
i want to see full f1 calendar

Big Poo
12-05-2015, 09:45
First of all I would love to see a track that would make Nordschleife seem small - Snaefell Mountain Course (or Isle of Man TT Track).
This is now a bike course but lets not forget it's origins is in historic car racing, as many other road circuits that are now linked with bikes. It might actually help with a very long debate currently going on as which is quicker, bikes or cars. Usually cars win but with this course I am not so sure!

I enjoyed the MX5 series on iRacing so naturally I would like to see Lime Rock Park and Summit Point make an appearance.

SuperArmySoldiers
12-05-2015, 09:58
Yeah Id like to see all the tracks on the F1 calender as well... maybe some of the older ones too?

Especially want to see Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi.

sVig
12-05-2015, 10:03
Hey, we have a Sauber C9, we have Le Mans, and we have a great game.
Nothing is perfect, but this as close as we can get ;
)

But it would be so simple to just remove the chicanes on Mulsanne straight for one version.

Lee-h
12-05-2015, 10:08
Knock Hill.

Francorchamps
12-05-2015, 10:57
Austin
Bahrain
Sao Paulo
Sotchi
Yas Marina (just for the lightshow :cool:)
Zandvoort

NemethR
12-05-2015, 11:14
Monaco, Spa, Interlagos, Sebring, Le Mans, Classic Hockenheim, Jerez de La Frontera

I am not sure if you are just Trolling, or have really no idea about the game (How are you a WMD member then?!)

Monaco, Spa, Le Mans are in the game already!

Go2zero
12-05-2015, 11:27
Zandvoort
Kyalami
Spa, Old Circuit (1947–1978)
Okayama International Circuit
Barbagallo Raceway
The Guia Circuit Macau
Thruxton

NemethR
12-05-2015, 12:09
Updated the Top 20 list:

The TOP 25 most requested tracks are...

1. Sebring International Raceway

2. Daytona International Speedway (Oval + Road course)

3. Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Oval + Road course)

=. Montreal GP Circuit (Circuit Gilles Villeneuve)

5. Knockhill Racing Circuit

=. Macau Street Circuit (Guia Circuit)

7. Adelaide Street Circuit

=. Interlagos (Autódromo José Carlos Pace)

=. Zandvoort Racing Circuit

10. Thruxton Circuit

11. Road Atlanta

12. Circuit of the Americas (Austin)

13. Croft Circuit

14. Red Bull Ring (Spielberg)

=. Istanbul Park Racing Circuit

16. Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course

17. Suzuka Circuit

=. Barber Motorsports Park

=. Long Beach Street Circuit

=. Fuji Raceway

=. Rockingham Motor Speedway (UK) (Oval + Infield)

22. Talladega Oval

23. Albert Park Circuit (Melbourne)

=. Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit

=. Mosport (Canadian Tyre Motosrports Park)

=. Twin Ring Motegi

=. Okayama International Circuit (TI Aida)

=. Historic Monza Circuit with Oval

- - - - - - -
Other notable mentions:

- More Oval tracks (Talladega, Charlotte, Martinsville)

- More long open road racetracks. (Specially: Pikes Peak, Isle of Man TT, Mille Miglia)

- Historic Racetracks: (Spa, Monza, Kyalami - Has been asked also among the modern racetracks)

- Nürburgring 24h version. (Combined track of the GP Course and the Nordschleife)

- More F1 tracks in general.

Milton
12-05-2015, 12:11
I'd like to see the EuroSpeedway Lausitz (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EuroSpeedway_Lausitz) :)

Same here.

I love my HomeTrack ;)

Soup4you2
12-05-2015, 12:56
I would love to see Okayama, and a few Oval tracks.

robstav1
12-05-2015, 13:12
No "modern" F1 tracks please!! :sour:

Macau, Croft and Knockhill! :D

Wacky-Racer
12-05-2015, 14:08
Monaco and okutama

Invincible
12-05-2015, 14:16
Pikes Peak + Isle of Man TT - Man, I would pay 10 € for each of those tracks!!

bonesai
12-05-2015, 14:21
Red Bull Ring Spielberg - Austria :)

Big Poo
12-05-2015, 14:26
Updated the Top 20 list:

Other notable mentions:

Isle of Man TT

Just a heads up that Polyphony Digital were at the IOM TT course a few months ago with laser scanning equipment, possibly to include the track for GT7 although not formally confirmed. Would be nice if SMS could deliver first!

F2kSel
12-05-2015, 15:11
I'd like to see some of the lesser known tracks Trois-Rivières, Norisring and almost any Australian track .

_pak_
12-05-2015, 15:24
For me its the 24h version of the Nürburgring Nordschleife (including the possibility for time-based races)

Beardybrave
12-05-2015, 15:26
Knockhill, Croft, Thruxton.

Red Bull Ring.

Number_46
12-05-2015, 15:37
Mugello
CoTA
Aragon
Abu Dhabi
Paul Richard
Assen (old and new)
Jerez
Autopolis
Albert Park
Barbagallo raceway (Western Australia)
Adelaide
Orron Park
Long Beach

pgabor26
12-05-2015, 15:51
Hungaroring

Hengist
12-05-2015, 16:13
Would gladly pay for more BTCC tracks.

Andjem
12-05-2015, 16:19
For me its the 24h version of the Nürburgring Nordschleife (including the possibility for time-based races)

this has been discussed internally, looks unlikely to happen due to memory limitations of combining the full ring + gp track.

It's been heavily lobbied for though, so never say never!

Andjem
12-05-2015, 16:20
+1 and then +1 again for Potrero de los Funes

gcx
12-05-2015, 18:21
Montreal - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

evanzo7
12-05-2015, 18:34
+1 for my home track Knockhill!

Would love to go round in a Ginetta

Home track for me as well, would love it.

Go round in Ginettas, Clios, Formula Rookies and Classic Touring Cars! Would love to re-created real life races!

ExTexan
12-05-2015, 19:58
This post is a little off-topic, but I didn't want to create an entire new thread for this... I just wanted to point out (to the PCars site admins), that the artwork showing for California Highway 1 on the Locations (http://www.projectcarsgame.com/locations.html) page is... well... wrong. :p

It shows an icon for Interstate 1 - which happens to be in Hawaii (forget the fact that Hawaii doesn't border any other state and therefore should not have an INTERstate highway). The Highway 1 in California is, most likely, a state highway.