PDA

View Full Version : [KNOWN ISSUE] Massive oversight on steering.

LengTimes
08-05-2015, 09:47
I have noticed that when approaching a chicane if I go from steering left to right too quickly, the game will not recognise that I am now steering right and the car will go into full lock (left) in order to counter this I need to let go of my steering all together so the wheels can straighten, making it incredibly hard to hold a corner and a good position.
I don't know if this is a problem I suffer alone with or if it's just the formula rookie cars, either way it's incredibly frustrating. (xbox one)

Bealdor
08-05-2015, 09:49
Known bug. As a workaround please set Steering Deadzone to 0.

Edit: Read here (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?21858-Xbox-One-Controller-Settings-Problems-amp-Solutions).

henkymetcola
08-05-2015, 09:51
I just have the exact same thing here. It's just anoying you can't make clean turns like this. The wheels are locked for no reason. Hope it's just a bug or something they will work on to get this right. It also happens if you quick wanna pass someone on a straight line! Isn't funny anymore

LengTimes
08-05-2015, 09:51
Brilliant, tha ks for the response, I had tried a search, I just wasn't sure what to search for.

LengTimes
08-05-2015, 09:52
The reply above yours should be a fix (fingers crossed)