PDA

View Full Version : Pre Order DLC Missing

MidnighRacer56
08-05-2015, 09:53
Hi i ordered my game from spelbutiken here in sweden and i received my limited edition and everything fine except for my modified car pack (pre order dlc). When i contacted them regarding this they informed me that nobody had provided them with any codes for the dlc which means i pre ordered the game but didnt recive the pre order DLC. i am on xbox one just so you know can you please help.

suheyl
08-05-2015, 10:00
Hi i ordered my game from spelbutiken here in sweden and i received my limited edition and everything fine except for my modified car pack (pre order dlc). When i contacted them regarding this they informed me that nobody had provided them with any codes for the dlc which means i pre ordered the game but didnt recive the pre order DLC. i am on xbox one just so you know can you please help.

Same here! I only got the limited edition bonus, but no pre-order bonus.

IJOJOI
08-05-2015, 10:03
Contact your retailer/the shop where you buyed it...

Morgan Henstridge
08-05-2015, 10:05
Hi Guys, you might need to contact Microsoft (XB1 version) and they may be able to assist you if you have Proof of Purchase showing it was a pre-order.

Mattias
08-05-2015, 10:32
Limited edition is not pre-order/digital edition. The Digital edition and pre-order contains limited edition though.
Maybe this is why?

DarkMoS
08-05-2015, 11:06
I ordered the limited edition on PC ages ago (received this morning!) and yesterday I did receive a separate email from amazon with the code for the pre-order DLC. So I suggest contacting your retailer.

Yobster
11-05-2015, 08:53
Hi. I pre ordered from Amazon for PS4. Got my email from Amazon, registered with Namco Bandia and received my pre order DLC code. Entered this and it says it's installed but I cannot find the DLC cars ( McLaren F1 etc). Any ideas? Thank you

Telb60
11-05-2015, 16:19
Hi all, I ordered from Amazon, the game turned up on time and the DCL code was emailed a day later, but with no instructions on how or where to use them. I looked on Steam but no DLC is listed. If anyone has managed to use them I'd be grateful if they could tell me what they did.

rbl
11-05-2015, 16:34
I don't have any other info than you, but there is this page where people are redeeming their codes
http://www.dlc-projectcars.com/