PDA

View Full Version : [Fixed] Garage bug at Zolder

Michael Claude
08-05-2015, 10:03
Edit by Elmo: Fixed with Patch 1.3 (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?24532-PC-Patch-1-3-published-Notes-inside)

I had an accident by going out of the garage, and fragments stayed in front of my garage, it was impossible to take out, to have another accident.
Here are some photos

evanzo7
08-05-2015, 10:05
I've had this exact same issue at Zolder several times!

Pain in ass! Hopefully it will get fixed!

Le Fix
08-05-2015, 10:46
I've had the same issue. Quite strange. It totalled my cars apperence but nothing else.

Extremely annoying.

Siberian Tiger
08-05-2015, 10:54
Known Bug.... The Devs are on it...

Franco Ferrari
08-05-2015, 12:11
As a temporary workaround, you could use the "reset car" option (the same option you would use if you crashed and stopped upside down).
This should place your car directly in the pit lane, out of the garage, avoiding the problem.

(sorry if it doesn't work, I'm not on my gaming pc ATM)

Bealdor
08-05-2015, 12:14
Known Bug.... The Devs are on it...

^^This. But thanks for your detailed bug report Michael!

evanzo7
08-05-2015, 12:27
As a temporary workaround, you could use the "reset car" option (the same option you would use if you crashed and stopped upside down).
This should place your car directly in the pit lane, out of the garage, avoiding the problem.

(sorry if it doesn't work, I'm not on my gaming pc ATM)

Well dumbass over here never set one, ran out of buttons on my wheel! haha!

I have rectified that now though!

Blackvault
08-05-2015, 12:28
Well dumbass over here never set one, ran out of buttons on my wheel! haha!

I have rectified that now though!

Mine's set to the space bar so I can give it a good bash if there are any problems :)

Pete

evanzo7
08-05-2015, 12:30
Mine's set to the space bar so I can give it a good bash if there are any problems :)

Pete

Ah, I am on PS4 you see, no additional buttons here sadly!
Wish I had a powerful enough PC!

Franco Ferrari
08-05-2015, 12:34
Ah, I am on PS4 you see, no additional buttons here sadly!
Wish I had a powerful enough PC!

I think you can reset the car from the "Pause" menu, then.

Again, sorry if this does not apply... this time it's me lacking a PS4 to try it out (but I'm 99% sure about this, though).

PS: I highly suggest all the new members to fill the signature space in the Forum Profile options, so we can immediately see your platform and/or pc configuration. Thx.

mister dog
08-05-2015, 12:37
Having automated crashes is quite general in pitlanes that have a turn at the exit (so not only at Zolder), @ Spa you also hit the pit wall every single time. Not a Belgian thing though :)

evanzo7
08-05-2015, 12:39
I think you can reset the car from the "Pause" menu, then.

Again, sorry if this does not apply... this time it's me lacking a PS4 to try it out (but I'm 99% sure about this, though).

PS: I highly suggest all the new members to fill the signature space in the Forum Profile options, so we can immediately see your platform and/or pc configuration. Thx.

I tried that in another incident online but it never worked!
Crashed at Spa and got stuck on the catching fence. No button was set and I paused but there was no option there sadly, might just be because it was online though?

grester
09-05-2015, 17:13
Just posting a video about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm2YmhVuXas

Andy Baker
09-05-2015, 19:05
Another thing to go along with this report is that sometimes after the Procar crashes when coming out of the garage if you use the option to return to the garage and then try and exit again, any adjustments you made to the setup of the car are lost. For example i changed the gearing, fuel and aero and they are sometimes lost and you have to apply them again.

mister dog
11-05-2015, 11:30
This M1 career race @ Zolder is the most buggy i have experienced so far:

- Exiting the pit and hitting that invisible wall almost each time.
- AI cars drove right through me like i was a ghost a couple of times
- It started to rain so i pitted mid way for intermediates. Bots didn't and kept going, i went out again and screwed it up so decided to do a restart. After the restart the AI started pitting on lap 2 whilst it was still bone dry and there wasn't a drop of rain...

grester
11-05-2015, 11:35
This M1 career race @ Zolder is the most buggy i have experienced so far:

- Exiting the pit and hitting that invisible wall almost each time.
- AI cars drove right through me like i was a ghost a couple of times
- It started to rain so i pitted mid way for intermediates. Bots didn't and kept going, i went out again and screwed it up so decided to do a restart. After the restart the AI started pitting on lap 2 whilst it was still bone dry and there wasn't a drop of rain...

Yes that race is a perfect example on how buggy the game is. Although the ghost car is when they enter the pits.

mkstatto
11-05-2015, 12:15
I've had it at Zolder that I can't leave the garage. I had 3 mins of qualy left and hit drive in the pit box menu and it then proceeds to just sit in the garage until the the time runs down. Have tried to go back and do it again via the pit box menu and the same thing happens. Has only happened at Zolder and was quite annoyed as it meant that I missed out on pole.

grester
11-05-2015, 12:20
I've had it at Zolder that I can't leave the garage. I had 3 mins of qualy left and hit drive in the pit box menu and it then proceeds to just sit in the garage until the the time runs down. Have tried to go back and do it again via the pit box menu and the same thing happens. Has only happened at Zolder and was quite annoyed as it meant that I missed out on pole.

I did first few laps myself while it didn't rain and then simulated the rest of the race to benefit from the imune AI.

Elmo
13-05-2015, 12:07
Should be fixed with Patch 1.3 (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?24532-PC-Patch-1-3-published-Notes-inside) - Please report any remaining issues here.

Elmo
14-05-2015, 13:58
Noted as fixed for now :)

Machinist90
18-05-2015, 13:36
Noted as fixed for now :)

in classic lotus event my box was the furthest down the lane,while standing at the pitstop other cars exited the lane driving through me as if I wasn't there