PDA

View Full Version : Project cars on PS4 with T80 wheel issue.

joner
08-05-2015, 10:28
Edit... " Update ppl .

I seem to have sorted the issue. I just reinstalled the game and it sorted the issue .

I'le leave it here just in case anyone else has the problem.

Thanks for looking . "

I made a video to show the issue,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aShdYD35Eqs

Here are my wheel setting in this video, but I have tried others .

Any advice lads ?.

thanks for looking.

Steve Dean
08-05-2015, 10:41
Steering sensitivity should really be on 50 for a linear response.
Have you tried running the calibration for the wheel in the options, I play on PC with a T500RS but ill leave a couple pics below of my wheel settings.

joner
08-05-2015, 10:49
Hi . I have tried higher sensitivity settings and the problem was far worse . The wheel and pedals are calibrated.

Steve Dean
08-05-2015, 10:51
After a google I see that wheel has a couple of modes
Racing Wheel Mode and Gamepad is it in racing mode?

The thrustmaster website does say that wheel is compatible with PCars on PS4

joner
08-05-2015, 11:11
After a google I see that wheel has a couple of modes
Racing Wheel Mode and Gamepad is it in racing mode?

The thrustmaster website does say that wheel is compatible with PCars on PS4

Thanks for the reply.

Interesting results...

I have a second PS4 with Project cars on it ( digital dl ) . I setup the wheel on that console and the wheel operates perfectly ,as it should . I just switched back to the PS4 in the video and this time I reset the wheel in Pcars and then calibrated and the problem is still there ...strange.

I might have to Dl Pcars again to my second PS4 ...maybe the game is corrupted ?.

:confused:

Steve Dean
08-05-2015, 11:24
on PS4 menu try going to settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data In System Storage > Delete
and delete any save data for Pcars in theory that should erase your profile similar thing we do on PC when issues pop up, will probably erase any progress from SP though.

I would try that 1st rather then downloading again if doesn't work then can re-download.

EDIT- if have ps plus might also want to check the online storage as well incase it uploaded your save data to the cloud.

joner
08-05-2015, 11:30
I'm just gonna dl the whole game to be sure. It won't take long for me.

I'm thinking now... I played the game and done most of a Karting championship . I then saved and uploaded my save to online storage. I then dl'd the save to my second console that I had the issue with . When I finished the Karting championship on the dodgy PS4 ,I noticed no problems with the wheel calibration. It was only when my Son asked for a go and I set him up with a road car that the issues started and stayed on the game .

joner
09-05-2015, 14:03
Update ppl .

I seem to have sorted the issue. I just reinstalled the game and it sorted the issue .

Thanks for looking .