PDA

View Full Version : DF GT (PC)

Stretch
08-05-2015, 10:33
Hey there,

is there a thread with all the correct settings for wheels? I want to get the settings right on my DF GT as it doesn't feel to great right now. Also what settings do people have in their logitec profilers?

Stretch
08-05-2015, 13:39
Bump

Mad Al
08-05-2015, 13:45
Hey there,

is there a thread with all the correct settings for wheels? I want to get the settings right on my DF GT as it doesn't feel to great right now. Also what settings do people have in their logitec profilers?

Define "doesn't feel to great".... flat feeling, weak, no kerb feel... ?

RomKnight
08-05-2015, 13:45
Are we in a hurry huh? Take it easy mate as it is generally seen as rude. Anyway.

See my .sig (in-game settings) but ignore the "per wheel movement" part.

Also, you my need to up the Tyre force to 110-120

The trick is to avoid clipping which you can check in the telemetry hud (top left - flat yellow line means clipping)

MDK1974
08-05-2015, 18:18
I'm struggling with the DFGT right now - wheel is pulling left and right when centered - very irritating. Also heavy when turning into a corner a back out of it again - loosing the speed of rotation which can help with correcting over/understeer. Also, not getting the detail in the FFB that I would like - have tried tampering with the settings all afternoon and not getting closer to optimium for me. Please help!!

Umer Ahmad
08-05-2015, 18:21
Sounds like you got the FFB & TYRE FORCES sliders set too high or the FFB effects are set too high in your logitech profiler.

Can you post screenshots of these so we can assist you?

Stretch
09-05-2015, 18:00
Sounds like you got the FFB & TYRE FORCES sliders set too high or the FFB effects are set too high in your logitech profiler.

Can you post screenshots of these so we can assist you?

Overall strength 106%
Spring effect strength 0%
Damper 100%
Centering spring 100%
Rotation 900

Does this look ok? Ingame stuff is default but I want to change it once someone with my wheel has a good setting.