PDA

View Full Version : Where is the image files for the highlight photos?

DoodlesSWE
08-05-2015, 10:35
[PC] Where is the image files saved when you do a highlight? :confused:

Blackvault
08-05-2015, 10:36
Which system are you referreing too? PC/PS4/XBOXONE?

If its Steam
Open the screenshot manager (right click steam, screenshots) then select the "show on disk" button. Should bring you to the folder.

Pete

DoodlesSWE
08-05-2015, 10:41
Which system are you referreing too? PC/PS4/XBOXONE?

If its Steam
Open the screenshot manager (right click steam, screenshots) then select the "show on disk" button. Should bring you to the folder.

Pete

Yes Steam, i have not taken screenshots with F12 in steam. i have saved two highlights with the camera photo mode ingame, i can see them in my highlights in game. But where are they saved?

Blackvault
08-05-2015, 11:20
Yes Steam, i have not taken screenshots with F12 in steam. i have saved two highlights with the camera photo mode ingame, i can see them in my highlights in game. But where are they saved?

They could be shown in the media gallery in your race locker. Not in the game atm to check that but someone might have the exact steps on the fourm

Korhonen
10-05-2015, 15:27
I also would like some info on this.. How do I upload an in-game photo/video to steam? I apologize my noobish question, but I have no clue how to do this..

Paprik
12-05-2015, 18:15
This is freaking ridiculous. It shouldn't be this hard to make a screenshot using your own in-game function. Who the f**k cares if it shows in my driver's network highlights? Does Project Cars look like my preferred application for image viewing? We just want the files man.