PDA

View Full Version : Button assignments with Thrustmaster T300

deedub777
08-05-2015, 10:37
Hi,

Early days yet I know but has anyone found a good button mapping with the T300?

I have the Ferrari GTE version and assigning all those lovely options is a bit of a headache. Can they be assigned to a keyboard for example? I couldn't even find the windscreen wipers or any way to look left and right?!

Happy driving ;)

_MB_
08-05-2015, 10:43
I have the same wheel i haven't set everything to my liking yet for now headlights and wipers are still on default using the d-pad.With look left/right i have them as R2(Radio)/L2(Flash)
I guess in time i will have everything right.Would be handy to use a keyboard or even DS4 for those extra controls +1

Falconeye
08-05-2015, 12:12
What are the differences between T300 RS version and GTE version, just buttons ? I am thinking about taking the GTE version (more beautiful than the RS) if I will take a wheel but reading your posts about configuration, I am reconsidering to go more with the RS version since it is mapped like a PS4 controllers.

Another question, voice pit is also on controllers when using Wheel or on TV ?

_MB_
08-05-2015, 12:30
What are the differences between T300 RS version and GTE version, just buttons ? I am thinking about taking the GTE version (more beautiful than the RS) if I will take a wheel but reading your posts about configuration, I am reconsidering to go more with the RS version since it is mapped like a PS4 controllers.

Another question, voice pit is also on controllers when using Wheel or on TV ?

Both RS and GTE are exactly the same only the rim is different.
I originally had the RS i had to send back for a replacement so decided to go for the GTE because of the button layout. Personally i prefer the GTE as i found the buttons are more reachable,it is a bit confusing to begin with but you get the hang of it in time.

Voice was coming out of Tv i assume that becomes default when using a wheel as i haven't changed any settings

deedub777
08-05-2015, 12:59
Both RS and GTE are exactly the same only the rim is different.
I originally had the RS i had to send back for a replacement so decided to go for the GTE because of the button layout. Personally i prefer the GTE as i found the buttons are more reachable,it is a bit confusing to begin with but you get the hang of it in time.

Voice was coming out of Tv i assume that becomes default when using a wheel as i haven't changed any settings

I got some stickers to overlay the buttons. Some guy on ebay does them