PDA

View Full Version : Losing FFB

HLR Ghosty
08-05-2015, 10:38
I use the TX wheel and have noticed that when an app is snapped as the game is running (party etc) the wheel loses all the FFB until I close and restart the game.

Bryer
08-05-2015, 10:40
I use the TX wheel and have noticed that when an app is snapped as the game is running (party etc) the wheel loses all the FFB until I close and restart the game.

Just unplug the wheel for 30 seconds from the mains and pop the plug back in, restores it without the need to close the game. If you have a pad handy, turn it on and use that to enter the party and snap menu (reduces the possibility of losing the FFB).

HLR Ghosty
08-05-2015, 10:41
Just unplug the wheel for 30 seconds from the mains and pop the plug back in, restores it without the need to close the game. If you have a pad handy, turn it on and use that to enter the party and snap menu (reduces the possibility of losing the FFB).

Cheers fella, will give that a go. I do have a controller plugged in when using the wheel so will try that also. Thanks

Bryer
08-05-2015, 10:42
Cheers fella, will give that a go. I do have a controller plugged in when using the wheel so will try that also. Thanks

Yeah it was annoying me as well, but trying lots of different work arounds this one works best.

Dazza
08-05-2015, 12:00
Yeah it was annoying me as well, but trying lots of different work arounds this one works best.

no need to go that far, just quickly dashboard, resume game fixed. annoying though.

Bryer
08-05-2015, 14:57
no need to go that far, just quickly dashboard, resume game fixed. annoying though.

This actually doesn't work..... IT's either a bug in the game or a bug in the Thrustmaster power management side of their firmware.

HLR Ghosty
08-05-2015, 17:05

Did try that but didn't work.