PDA

View Full Version : Saving PS4 Wheel Calibration

Golden28
08-05-2015, 10:43
Morning All,

First post, please be gentle.

Just a quick one as new to Sim Racing in general and Project Cars, which is absolutely fantastic by the way.

I fired up the game last night and connected my first ever wheel (T100). I calibrated it and it played beautifully. I disconnected it after I finished as it is in my living room so space is at a minimum.

My question is...when I connect the wheel again, will Project Cars remember my calibration settings from the the previous playthrough or will I need to calibrate all over again?

Many thanks for any help.

emjey
08-05-2015, 10:55
yes it will.dont worry ;)
just keep in mind that it responses difrent with difrent cars...
i also have the t100.are you enjoing the wheel??

Golden28
08-05-2015, 11:09
Hey emjey, thanks!

Yes, I am enjoying it immensely. It's my first time with a FFB wheel and the immersion is exquisite. I know it's only cheap and the T500RS and Fanatecs are probably out of this world but for my first wheel it is simply fantastic.

I hear you regarding different cars...I started off testing in GT3 cars and was able to manage the car well and race well.

Then I jumped in a Audi LMP1 and took it for a spin around Laguna Seca. Good Lord!!! The difference was crazy!! You hardly need to touch the wheel and it turns, you can really feel it sticking to the road in high G turns, a totally different and utterly terrifying experience. I soon ran from that car but will try again when I muster up some courage and a few more miles in the lower classes under my belt.

How are you finding it?