PDA

View Full Version : Off to a great start....

Manmadesmiith
08-05-2015, 10:44
Not really, a few issues to start. Controller won't let me save settings. drops in sound. And most annoyingly, the thumbstick to steer seems it is stuck in game, example. When I steer to the right then it will just send me into the barrier.

Other than that game is ok thus far. Hopefully I will love it like I was supposed too when these issues are fixed. But far now, for me it is unplayable.

x ImJakeyy
08-05-2015, 18:24
Not really, a few issues to start. Controller won't let me save settings. drops in sound. And most annoyingly, the thumbstick to steer seems it is stuck in game, example. When I steer to the right then it will just send me into the barrier.

Other than that game is ok thus far. Hopefully I will love it like I was supposed too when these issues are fixed. But far now, for me it is unplayable.

Hello, When you say controller won't let you save settings have you not set a few options such as: Look back, Handbrake, KERS and DRS. These are some that I have come across as need to be set.

The steering issue is being looked at, for now change your steering Deadzone in the configurator to zero this will reduce the issue, but can still occur.

The next patch should fix these issues.

Hopefully see you on the game!