PDA

View Full Version : Missing DLC

elliotm96
08-05-2015, 11:01
I pre-ordered the PS4 version of Project Cars from Amazon with the promise of the Modified Car Pack DLC. I just received the game and there are no DLC codes inside. Is the DLC already implemented onto the disk or am I missing the code?

danowat
08-05-2015, 11:05
I believe Amazon email DLC codes.........

elliotm96
08-05-2015, 11:10
Oh, really? I haven't received anything as of yet. It definitely isn't in the box so I guess I'll keep checking my emails. I have tried to contact Amazon but haven't had a response.

danowat
08-05-2015, 11:14
Oh, really? I haven't received anything as of yet. It definitely isn't in the box so I guess I'll keep checking my emails. I have tried to contact Amazon but haven't had a response.

From the Amazon product page.

Release date: Friday, 8 May 2015 (Nintendo Wii U release date to be confirmed)
Pre-order Project CARS on Xbox One, PS4, PC or Nintendo Wii U before the release date and you'll receive a promotional code for access to the Modified Car Pack DLC (the “Offer”). Pre-order to have these limited-run custom machines ready and waiting for you in your garage and available to use in all game modes. Your code will be sent to you by email on or before the release date.

elliotm96
08-05-2015, 11:16
From the Amazon product page.

Well... I haven't got an email from them with regards to and codes. I'll double check but I'm pretty sure there is nothing there.

Siberian Tiger
08-05-2015, 11:17
Yeah, seems to be a problem with amazon... We have other Members who have the same problem...

elliotm96
08-05-2015, 11:20
Yeah, seems to be a problem with amazon... We have other Members who have the same problem...

Ahh okay. I have emailed the customer support team and I'll wait and see what they have to say. Thanks for the response.

C-Gam
08-05-2015, 11:36
I got my e-mail from Amazon a few hours ago and everything is fine.

elliotm96
08-05-2015, 12:00
I got my e-mail from Amazon a few hours ago and everything is fine.

All I have is an email confirming delivery from yesterday and nothing else since? What is your email titled?

elliotm96
08-05-2015, 12:26
I contacted Amazon and they said they have to send each code individually by email so it may take some time coming through. Anyone else who hasn't yet received their code it should be here by the end of today!

C-Gam
08-05-2015, 13:15
All I have is an email confirming delivery from yesterday and nothing else since? What is your email titled?

Bonus-Code zu Ihrer Bestellung

jimclark62
08-05-2015, 14:52
i still havent got the code either

reardelt
10-05-2015, 04:59
On a side not Iv downloaded dlc cars on ps4 and I have no idea where they have gone ? Don't seem to be in the garage or anything?

TheJamess
10-05-2015, 08:44
One you redeem the code you need to go into your downloads and download it from there for it to show up. Well i did anyway

Pirategenius
10-05-2015, 10:17
Contact Amazon support it too them till today to get me the codes for the pre order modified pack. Then you have to go to the site in the link input the code to get another one to input in PS store, to download the pack.

Amazon told me they are having issues with this due to demand

Yobster
11-05-2015, 08:49
I pre ordered from Amazon, received my email code and also the DLC code from Namco Bandai. Downloaded the pack and it says it's installed but I cannot find the additional cars (Mclaren F1 etc) any ideas anybody? Thanks

Yobster
11-05-2015, 19:41
Same issue as myself, has anybody replied to you yet???

Kain NL
11-05-2015, 21:29
I pre ordered my LE, XOne, in a Belgium store, Gamestars. I've been harrasing them for all most a week now about the modified car pack code...got game last Tuesday. And they say their supplier didn't get any from Bandai Namco! I've been Tweeting PCars, Andy Tudor and Bandai Namco...GOT NO ANSWER AT ALL

Pepinstelroy
10-06-2015, 06:12
I pre ordered my LE, XOne, in a Belgium store, Gamestars. I've been harrasing them for all most a week now about the modified car pack code...got game last Tuesday. And they say their supplier didn't get any from Bandai Namco! I've been Tweeting PCars, Andy Tudor and Bandai Namco...GOT NO ANSWER AT ALL

I hace the same problemas, after download cars pack, the cara dont appears. Someone fix it?