PDA

View Full Version : Modified Car Pack DLC

ChrisSoutham
08-05-2015, 11:46
Hi, am I being daft but from what I can find there are no instructions!

So preordered the physical PC version from GAME arrived this morning, installed it and used the Steam activation code and received the Limited Edition DLC. All good.
Then I got an email with a code from GAME for my DLC for the modified cars pack. This took me to another website which gave me another code. Now this looks like the same format as the Steam activation code - but where does it go?
I can't find anywhere to input it... or should I have used that new code to activate with Steam?

In which case, do I just uninstall and re-install and use the new code?
Anyone help?!

DayVValker2007
08-05-2015, 12:26
Hiya there chris,
you need to head over to the bandainamco website to use that code.
create a account there or login. and enter it in the "register a game" page.
unfortunately this is as far as i have gotten. after redeeming the code. i have not received no code to use on the console. to enable me to download the content.

if you get any further let me know :)

ChrisSoutham
08-05-2015, 12:46
Actually, despite the lack of instructions, it turns out this isn't that hard.
Once you receive the activation code from Bandai Namco, you add it to Steam via Games > Activate a Product on Steam.
Sorted!

DayVValker2007
08-05-2015, 12:50
wish it was that simple on xbox.

daz1995
09-05-2015, 09:46
wish it was that simple on xbox.

Hi, did you receive a code that was way to short by any chance? I've just gone to do it now and I've got no idea what to do, did you manage to sort it?

NIGHTxTIGER
09-05-2015, 10:22
Hi, did you receive a code that was way to short by any chance? I've just gone to do it now and I've got no idea what to do, did you manage to sort it?

Same problem over here, I bought project cars le, I received 12 digit code on receipt for modified car park and they told me that you have to activate it on this website but I have no idea where to type it in :/ I dont know where to find it

Btw (xbox one)

sarkychris
09-05-2015, 18:52
You can enter the code in the box here https://www.bandainamcoent.eu/register but I didn't get another code & I don't see how I get a code to redeem in the xbox store for the car pack anywhere

NIGHTxTIGER
10-05-2015, 14:01
Its not the right one. On that website you can registrer the game not redeem dlc :/

NIGHTxTIGER
10-05-2015, 14:07
GUYS!!! I have found it, head over to this web site and type in 12 digit code to receive your dlc http://www.dlc-projectcars.com/

m3inity
10-05-2015, 14:22
I didn't even get a pre-order bonus code, even though I pre-ordered the game.... No e-mail whatsoever. I made a thread here but nothing official yet. Where can I message the devs to get a proper reply?

NIGHTxTIGER
10-05-2015, 15:22
where did you buy game? did you pre ordered it? what platform?

Ochilbaz
10-05-2015, 15:39
I pre ordered the limited edition xbox version from GAME last year. I picked up my copy on Friday morning, installed the game into Xbox. Tried to input the 25 digit code in the Xbox store on the game dashboard and got the reply "this code has already been redeemed" . I then went into my local GAME store today and they told me there was a misprint on the card and I should go to the project cars website and register the code there. When I returned home I went to the dlc project cars page and input the 25 digit code to get the message " this code is invalid". I also have a 12 digit code on my receipt and I get the same message with that code aswell. I have emailed tech support and not gad a response as of now. Any further help would be most appreciated

Ochilbaz

m3inity
10-05-2015, 16:00
I pre ordered the limited edition xbox version from GAME last year. I picked up my copy on Friday morning, installed the game into Xbox. Tried to input the 25 digit code in the Xbox store on the game dashboard and got the reply "this code has already been redeemed" . I then went into my local GAME store today and they told me there was a misprint on the card and I should go to the project cars website and register the code there. When I returned home I went to the dlc project cars page and input the 25 digit code to get the message " this code is invalid". I also have a 12 digit code on my receipt and I get the same message with that code aswell. I have emailed tech support and not gad a response as of now. Any further help would be most appreciated

Ochilbaz

Where did you e-mail tech support? I was trying to find the proper place to write them to.

Ochilbaz
10-05-2015, 16:26
I was getting frustrated so when I was registering the game on bandai namco website I emailed their tech support as I couldn't find the SMS one. I just received a response saying I have to contact the GAME store again as they ONLY Deal with the pc version of the game. The GAME store I was in earlier told me they had a memo regarding the registering of the dlc codes and that has to be done on the dlc- projectcars page. Basically I can't find the email address for SMS support as that code does NOT work

Ochilbaz

TheCrazySwede
10-05-2015, 17:59
So, I live in the US and I pre-ordered my game from Germany.
That website (dlc-projectcars) doesn't have an option for "United States" when selecting the country.

Does that mean I should select Germany as the country? I have an XBone, which means region free DLC anyway...

Any ideas?

thomarse
10-05-2015, 21:36
Solved it!

signed up here to let you know.
Go do to http://www.dlc-projectcars.com where you entered your Limited edition code and re do it with your modified car pack, BUT use a different email address. It worked for me on PS4. i then got another code to put on PS store.

This was after trying countless times there and on the Bandainamco site etc.

Hi, am I being daft but from what I can find there are no instructions!

So preordered the physical PC version from GAME arrived this morning, installed it and used the Steam activation code and received the Limited Edition DLC. All good.
Then I got an email with a code from GAME for my DLC for the modified cars pack. This took me to another website which gave me another code. Now this looks like the same format as the Steam activation code - but where does it go?
I can't find anywhere to input it... or should I have used that new code to activate with Steam?

In which case, do I just uninstall and re-install and use the new code?
Anyone help?!

toxicfiend
10-07-2015, 13:05
i did exactly as you said just awesome advice thank you very much.