PDA

View Full Version : Wants something on HUD and View point

PowderGuy
08-05-2015, 12:01
Hi there,

Happy pCARS release, but I fail to join WMD before, Miss the chance talking it.

Since part 10 year deal with other race game or sim. Something i habit. like DRS and KERS

I have an NOOB idea and hope would possible apply future, thanks

* I would like a larger or re-scale-able HUD set, now too small to reading and I haven't external device show the information. (in 1080p)

* An independent KERS and DRS status BAR , Include acknowledge beep or tone would better (Too focus on road, No Idea this active or not, I want some acknowledge)

* Rear Approaching alert , Visualize 3 ways sound source on back is enough. (I don't want this become too Arcade assists.)

* Voice Message Window would adjustable, too low for me, I would like this under the Virtual Mirror, this need some tweak display time on some long message.

* Driving Input monitors. good for troubleshoot.

* Don't auto center the external view in replay, and need zoom-able

Last one and I really want happened future

* Add one more view point on Cockpit that locate closer the speedo or windscreen,
Current Cockpit view depends on in game driver heads, happy for all Oculus rift owner, but that was the problem and MOST racing game maker never take care it.
I'm using steering wheel and my 22 inch LCD monitor is 60cm far away from my eyes. since the viewpoint depends on in game driver heads.

That means : my View point would 60cm(Virtual) + 60cm(Real Life) backward, such as driving on rear passenger seat,

I already have a wheels, why I need watch one more Wheel? And that would backward my viewpoint and descale my viewing range in cockpit?
Also, this would affected the speeding senses and the range of visibility. This was the reason I become 95% not 5%.
Don't suggest me change the FOV, this would make everything looks running slowly.

Once again, That was the problem and MOST racing game maker never take care it.

Hope some Slightly Mad Studios guy read it.

Thanks

Bealdor
08-05-2015, 12:04
Good suggestions, keep it up mate! :cool:

hkraft300
08-05-2015, 14:00
Standard HUD has DRS status and KERS bar (default position bottom right corner)

Formula A cars have KERS charge level on the steering wheel as well, in PS4

PowderGuy
08-05-2015, 14:02
Standard HUD has DRS status and KERS bar (default position bottom right corner)

Formula A cars have KERS charge level on the steering wheel as well, in PS4

Too Small for me

Now I know Ctrl+K function, that solve my View point issue.

PowderGuy
08-05-2015, 14:20
That was View point I want