PDA

View Full Version : Need some help here!

Guptadorag
08-05-2015, 12:26
Just brought the game today and think it's great! But me being a noob I put the handling setting on novice and want to change it to something a bit harder, anyone got a clue how to change it? Cheers J.

ThreeAngryOwls
08-05-2015, 12:28
If you go the menu, you can press the pause button to open a small menu in the top right, and select 'Help and Options'. Inside there you can go into 'Gameplay' an edit all the assists, damage and penalty settings. (Alternatively, on the menu, you can scroll right (tab at the top that says 'My Home') and access 'Options and Help' there.)

Hope this helps. :)

Guptadorag
08-05-2015, 12:37
Cheers! But it still saying preferred realism: handling novice. Like at the start of the game you could choose between 3 settings, but I thought maybe you could change them

ThreeAngryOwls
08-05-2015, 12:40
As far as I'm aware, you can't change that, but I don't think it has any impact on your gameplay if you adjust the settings manually. You can adjust all the damage and such in the options, which at the beginning of the game would have done it automatically for you should you have chosen Pro. :)

I think because you've raced with the settings on Novice more so than with all the options disabled, it's stating that based on the number of races you've competed with your settings, you prefer the Novice setting. If you try adjusting a few options and racing, check back later, might update to a higher option. :)

Guptadorag
08-05-2015, 12:43
Cheers for the quick feedback! I've got them set to a pretty 'realistic' setting cheers anyway! J.

ThreeAngryOwls
08-05-2015, 12:44
No problem. :)