PDA

View Full Version : No Throttle on Azure Coast and Calfonia Hiway.

DeaKen002
08-05-2015, 13:29
Hi, I've tried everything and can't drive (I can roll in neutral) on the point to point tracks. It seems that every control input works except the throttle and the car just sits at idle. I don't have a problem on the other tracks and have tried numerous cars, its in free practice by the way, not tried the tacks elsewhere.

ukame
12-06-2015, 12:04
I'm having the same problem I thought the game was broken so I haven't been playing it.

milliotseb
12-06-2015, 23:37
I looked on my system and I have no issue (quick race) on these 2 tracks

z3r0cool77
13-06-2015, 18:49
Might be a silly question.... But is the car started? Its possible to turn the ignition on and off if its mapped to the controller. Maybe try mapping it and see if the car will start.

Wertry
18-07-2015, 16:14
Hi, I've tried everything and can't drive (I can roll in neutral) on the point to point tracks. It seems that every control input works except the throttle and the car just sits at idle. I don't have a problem on the other tracks and have tried numerous cars, its in free practice by the way, not tried the tacks elsewhere.

I have just the same problem, I though it was my problem but I realize it is a common trouble, The fail keeps despiste the 2.0 update on Ps4. It is not a configuración issue nor the controller.

PLEASE, REVISE IT TO SOLVE IT ASAP

nissan4ever
18-07-2015, 17:13
To OP

I just tried both tracks in free practice. I didn't have no problems with the throttle. I put the car into gear & went on about my business :) I randomly selected late model BMW 1 Series for the test car. Did you happen to change auto start in your game settings by accident?

Wertry
19-07-2015, 11:10
Thanks nissan4ever the problem was just this, I have changed auto start to on and throttle works fine. I drive with T300, TH8A, and a homemade T3PA, but with ps4 controller happened the same trouble.althoug I dont understand what happens when I switch off auto start option, I have completes three seassons successfully with auto start option off without troubles.Do you have any Idea why this happens? Thanks un advance ;)

nissan4ever
19-07-2015, 11:17
If you got auto start off, you need to map buttons for ignition & start (honestly not sure about ignition, but definitely start).

Wertry
20-07-2015, 11:24
Ok the "problem" is solved, I had only mapped start button when I played with auto start off, but as what you said the ignition button is paramount.in conclusion,when auto start option is off , ignition & start buttons must be both mapped, not only start button.
I am very grateful for your help and patience. ;)