PDA

View Full Version : Steering Wheel / Controller / Keyboard

SOCIALDISCO
08-05-2015, 13:35
Hi!

Is there any way to use both a Thrustmaster T300 and the PS4 controller at the same time? I.e. navigate the menus with the controller and driving with wheel.

What about a keyboard on PS4..? It will be nice to have some way of mapping all the controls and have them ready to use.

GHR Gynoug79
08-05-2015, 14:10
I was thinking about this aswell. In Gran Turismo it was possible to map buttons to a controller while using the wheel. Also have a litte bluetooth keyboard lying around which would be perfect for assigning all the functions to. You can already move the selector in the settings screen with the cursor buttons on the keyboard but when i try to map functions to it nothing happens. When i push two keys at the same time on the keyboard i get an error message saying something like "two inputs registered no action taken..."

the_eliio
15-05-2015, 14:38
Hi!

Is there any way to use both a Thrustmaster T300 and the PS4 controller at the same time? I.e. navigate the menus with the controller and driving with wheel.

What about a keyboard on PS4..? It will be nice to have some way of mapping all the controls and have them ready to use.

+1 billion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fanapryde
15-05-2015, 17:59
sorry, double post...

Fanapryde
15-05-2015, 18:00
+1 billion!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1

Come on guys, so many controls to assign and so little buttons on my T500RS, and then you don't even let me use the controller as well for added buttons ??
Button boxes don't work on PS4 either, do they ?