PDA

View Full Version : I love this game

Bobbydakid
08-05-2015, 14:00
Just thought I'd mention how much I am loving this game! Being a console gamer mainly playing Forza, Project Cars is in a different league. Finally a racing sim for consoles.

All the cars are so different and you really have to adjust your driving style, I started in a BMW Z4 GT3 car and now playing around with the Formula A car. God that thing is so fast, you have to be so smooth with the throttle coming out of slow corners. I was struggling at first but I think that's from bad habits I've got from playing Forza.

Yes the game has its bugs/glitches but I can see that the devs are working on this.
Well done to the dev team and thank you so much for finally bring a racing sim to the consoles, I haven't stopped playing this game since it came out.

ajcohe63
08-05-2015, 15:22
Just thought I'd mention how much I am loving this game! Being a console gamer mainly playing Forza, Project Cars is in a different league. Finally a racing sim for consoles.

All the cars are so different and you really have to adjust your driving style, I started in a BMW Z4 GT3 car and now playing around with the Formula A car. God that thing is so fast, you have to be so smooth with the throttle coming out of slow corners. I was struggling at first but I think that's from bad habits I've got from playing Forza.

Yes the game has its bugs/glitches but I can see that the devs are working on this.
Well done to the dev team and thank you so much for finally bring a racing sim to the consoles, I haven't stopped playing this game since it came out.

I completely agree with you. The game is a blast. I really like career mode with the calendar, makeshift articles, It is also very accessible.

AJ