PDA

View Full Version : How to pre-order the digital version from PSN?

andeywei
08-05-2015, 14:04
The link on http://www.projectcarsgame.com/preorder.html doesn't go anywhere.
I can't find it in the PSN store anywhere.

What's the deal?

Max Kelly
08-05-2015, 14:10
https://store.playstation.com/#!/it-it/giochi/project-cars/cid=EP0700-CUSA00940_00-PCARSDIGED000001

danowat
08-05-2015, 14:15
The link on http://www.projectcarsgame.com/preorder.html doesn't go anywhere.
I can't find it in the PSN store anywhere.

What's the deal?

If you are in the US, you can't.

andeywei
08-05-2015, 14:19
If you are in the US, you can't.

I am in the US.

Is it possible for me to obtain the "pre-order" cars while getting the digital version from PSN?

danowat
08-05-2015, 14:24
I am in the US.

Is it possible for me to obtain the "pre-order" cars while getting the digital version from PSN?
I'm not sure, I think I saw a post mention that they were going to add them retrospectively for the US digital version, but don't quote me on that!.

andeywei
08-05-2015, 14:50
I'm not sure, I think I saw a post mention that they were going to add them retrospectively for the US digital version, but don't quote me on that!.

thank you, that would make logical sense.

johnpro
08-05-2015, 15:27
Some one posted this on reddit

Hey [iceman741],

Thanks for your email.

It doesn’t look like we’re going to have a preorder on the US Playstation Store, sadly. It turns out that for preorders to be accepted on the Store, we need to apply for a spot eight weeks in advance. Because of the moving release date, we were unable to do that. Once the game had gone Gold, we felt it more important to get the game out there rather than delay just to lock in preorders.

Unfortunately, we can’t secure a slot now. Lord knows, I’ve tried. I know it’s a pain in the neck, and we are doing what we can – but our powers are limited! Really appreciate the support, though.

Once the game is available via the US Playstation Store, bear in mind that our digital versions come with both the Limited Edition and Modified Car Packs – so you’re not losing out on any preorder content.

Thanks, and hope to see you on the track, Pete.

TL;DR - No preorder, but we still get the car packs. Sigh of relief.

Growlmon
08-05-2015, 17:26
Some one posted this on reddit

Hey [iceman741],

Thanks for your email.

It doesn’t look like we’re going to have a preorder on the US Playstation Store, sadly. It turns out that for preorders to be accepted on the Store, we need to apply for a spot eight weeks in advance. Because of the moving release date, we were unable to do that. Once the game had gone Gold, we felt it more important to get the game out there rather than delay just to lock in preorders.

Unfortunately, we can’t secure a slot now. Lord knows, I’ve tried. I know it’s a pain in the neck, and we are doing what we can – but our powers are limited! Really appreciate the support, though.

Once the game is available via the US Playstation Store, bear in mind that our digital versions come with both the Limited Edition and Modified Car Packs – so you’re not losing out on any preorder content.

Thanks, and hope to see you on the track, Pete.

TL;DR - No preorder, but we still get the car packs. Sigh of relief.
What's even more odd to me is that I don't even see the Limited Edition available for pre-order at Gamestop yet. Ah well, I'll just settle for the digital download once it comes out on PS4. Shame, I kinda wanted that concept art book.

johnpro
08-05-2015, 17:58
What's even more odd to me is that I don't even see the Limited Edition available for pre-order at Gamestop yet. Ah well, I'll just settle for the digital download once it comes out on PS4. Shame, I kinda wanted that concept art book.

Limited Edition Hard Copy was never available in US Stores from what i have seen. Sadly... If it was offered it was truly limited amount then but I have been looking since things basically went up for sale/preorder and have not seen limited edition at any us stores websites etc...

Saikyouu
09-05-2015, 13:46
If i buy the digital edition in PSN store ASIA or europe, i get the modifier Car pack? Thanks