PDA

View Full Version : Delayed replays with full quality

Kampy
08-05-2015, 14:06
I was thinking about this, when you finish a race and save your replay, If you want to make a video or upload to youtube you will need a powerful pc in order to render that in full hd with all the graphic options settings to the max while recording the video, but with a medium or low spec computer you can't do that :(

How about an extra option to render that in the background taking all the time it need? :D

For example, you race at low settings and when finish, save the replay, then go to options, select the replay and click in the option to render it, go to bed and the next day you will have your race into an .avi .mp4...... file with 1080hd, full settings and 60fps :D:D:D

MajorDad
08-05-2015, 14:31
That's a great idea! Rendering in full ultimate quality! I want that!!!

Aldo Zampatti
08-05-2015, 16:14
That's indeed something nice, I would like that BUT... we tried to be "honest" with the quality at all times, so we don't show a bullshot and then you run the game and looks like 1981 Pole Position, so I ended up liking this way!:

What CAN do, is save your replay that you drove at 60fps+, and then crank up resolution, quality restart the game and play that Replay at 30fps with better visuals. That you can do

BWindsor
09-05-2015, 00:30
When I choose view replay it's in slow motion and I can't seem to find a way to set it to normal speed. Anyone else having this issue? Please help...

Kampy
09-05-2015, 00:44
When I choose view replay it's in slow motion and I can't seem to find a way to set it to normal speed. Anyone else having this issue? Please help...

if you use a wheel, the throttle and brake control the speed of the replays (brake-slow motion, throttle-fast motion)

Aldo Zampatti
09-05-2015, 02:25
if you use a wheel, the throttle and brake control the speed of the replays (brake-slow motion, throttle-fast motion)

On XBXOne controller the same. The triggers are SLOW/FAST