PDA

View Full Version : Junior build disappears now the game is out??

jakejw93
08-05-2015, 14:18
Okay so been playing this game for a good 3 years now, and only bought the junior build when I was young and didn't have a job..

So does the downside to the build be the fact I have to actually buy the full game now? As it seems to have disappeared off my Steam list, blasted 30 hours into this game and been playing it a lot lately as well

zk1MPLS
08-05-2015, 14:22
Yup. Please view this thread on WMD to read about it. :)

http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthread.php?21260-Project-CARS-Members-Game-Distribution&p=876810&viewfull=1#post876810

jakejw93
08-05-2015, 14:29
Ah well looking at Steam I have no form of discounts available to me! :(

BOLT
08-05-2015, 14:39
Ah well looking at Steam I have no form of discounts available to me! :(You should have received a discount coupon at the email address associated with your WMD account.

jakejw93
09-05-2015, 00:17
You should have received a discount coupon at the email address associated with your WMD account.

I have not! :(

Morgan Henstridge
09-05-2015, 00:47
Try and restart the Steam client.

This has worked for some users to get their Discount to show up.

jakejw93
09-05-2015, 08:08
Try and restart the Steam client.

This has worked for some users to get their Discount to show up.

got no email, restarted Steam and its still 40

starp
09-05-2015, 09:12
same here, didn't receive a coupon nor a mail.
I don't even know which level I purchased back then (3 years ago).

Any help is appreciated.

GT500
09-05-2015, 09:19
Guys you really should have been more active over at WMD to keep abreast with whats happening regarding your involvement with SMS.
Get over there and check your information like email address.

starp
09-05-2015, 09:29
Yeah thanks I am late to the party as I didn't play the game the whole 3 years... but I think that doesn't make me a bad person and I do have the right to get what I have paid for, even 3 years ago.
Actually I was at the wmd-forum before I posted here and all I get there, after I logged in, is that I have no permission to access any space or news, that I have to buy a toolstack but that's not available anymore. I already purchased a toolstack, 3 years ago, so I don't know whats wrong. Any more help on this? Thanks in advance.

GT500
09-05-2015, 09:30
If you cant log into WMD then iam not sure mate. If your email address match with the return voucher email then i cant see a problem.

Morgan Henstridge
09-05-2015, 09:36
Yeah thanks I am late to the party as I didn't play the game the whole 3 years... but I think that doesn't make me a bad person and I do have the right to get what I have paid for, even 3 years ago.
Actually I was at the wmd-forum before I posted here and all I get there, after I logged in, is that I have no permission to access any space or news, that I have to buy a toolstack but that's not available anymore. I already purchased a toolstack, 3 years ago, so I don't know whats wrong. Any more help on this? Thanks in advance.

I believe as part of the process to get the discount, you needed to have your Steam Key from WMD activated on your Steam Account as the discounts were an automated process from Steams end, based on the toolpack your key gave you.

Did you ever activate your Steam key from WMD??

jakejw93
09-05-2015, 09:39
I believe as part of the process to get the discount, you needed to have your Steam Key from WMD activated on your Steam Account as the discounts were an automated process from Steams end, based on the toolpack your key gave you.

Did you ever activate your Steam key from WMD??

I have mine on Steam and played 30 hours through steam so probably played the game around double that as I played it a lot before Steam.

Also in regards to what the other guy said I'm never really active on forums of games that I play, never thought it was a necessity as I do play quite a few games!!

jakejw93
09-05-2015, 09:42
Sorry for double post.

Turns out when you add it to the cart, the discount is then applied!

My apologies guys, should of read the forums properly. Thanks for the assistance

Morgan Henstridge
09-05-2015, 09:45
No worries Mate, I was not actually sure how or when the discount applied either, so good to know :)

See you on the track.

starp
09-05-2015, 09:58
If you cant log into WMD then iam not sure mate. If your email address match with the return voucher email then i cant see a problem.

I can log into the wmd-forum, but if I want to read news or anything else related, I get the message that I have no permission to access this site.
I also activated the key on steam as I played for several hours and also received daily updates.

As jake mentioned, the coupon applies only if you add it to the cart. Thanks so far.