PDA

View Full Version : 3D Vision support on the way?

Bearly
08-05-2015, 14:26
Hi, just wondering if 3D Vision support is planned for in a post-release patch? Way back in 2012, there were was mention of it on the wmd forums as "something to be implemented later when the basics of the graphics engine have been fully developed". Thanks :)

simon890
08-05-2015, 14:47
Would also like 3D-Vision support!
Please have a look into this, it's a Gameworks title, so Nvidia should help you implementing this:)

willsnone
08-05-2015, 23:28
I can not understand why Project Cars no 3d Vision support has.
Which is pretty impressive, considering the racing sim genre is almost universally awesome with 3D Vision.
Slightly Mad says on Facebook "the game is made for the community" i think that this is not entirely true!
I very much hope there is an update...please!
No 3d Vision, no fun!

Morgan Henstridge
08-05-2015, 23:37
Hi Guys, I believe this will be coming, there was just not enough time before release.

There are also improvements for Triple Screen setups and Oculus Rift planned.

Timmiley
09-05-2015, 18:51
No 3d Vision, Great Improvement in Graphics for everybody before patch!!!

flyoffacliff
09-05-2015, 18:51
I can not understand why Project Cars no 3d Vision support has.
Which is pretty impressive, considering the racing sim genre is almost universally awesome with 3D Vision.
Slightly Mad says on Facebook "the game is made for the community" i think that this is not entirely true!
I very much hope there is an update...please!
No 3d Vision, no fun!

Agree, this is a deal breaker for me.

mike_ar69
10-05-2015, 17:10
Hi Guys, I believe this will be coming, there was just not enough time before release.

There are also improvements for Triple Screen setups and Oculus Rift planned.

Morgan - I PM'd you, but will post here as well. I have an alpha community 3D Vision patch for pCARS: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/786977/3d-vision/project-cars-3d-vision/post/4526095/#4526095

However, when 3D is enabled in the Nvidia control panel the HUD does not display at all, even if 3D is turned off in game.

Please can you have a look at least to stop that happening, then my patch will keep people going for a while? Thanks.

FlyPT
12-05-2015, 15:46
Thank's Mike.
Only thing to do is to drop the files inside the PCars folder and activate 3D vision?

Edit: I'm a big 3D fan, please tell me if I can be of any help.

flyoffacliff
14-05-2015, 21:30
Thank's Mike.
Only thing to do is to drop the files inside the PCars folder and activate 3D vision?

Edit: I'm a big 3D fan, please tell me if I can be of any help.

I don't have acses to WMD forums, is there anything useful in there relating to 3D Vision? It would be nice to hear from the developer. How do you contact them?

The only contact info on the website is info@slightymadstudios.com, and that email gave a DNS error. I also sent a message through the forum and got no reply.

This was supposed to be "By Gamers, For Gamers", and they are unresponsive to feedback. Makes me not want to buy the game. :mad: Thank you

robnkel
17-07-2015, 11:19
Well I run a single 27 inch 3d monitor along with 2 more 60 hz monitors.
Been running 5960x1080 for some time.
Today I decided to try the 3d fix for 3d vision 2. Single 3d monitor in 3d with the fix, ruf gt3, changing weather conditions at outton park....absolutely fantastic.
The immersion when set up is fantastic. Thanks to the guys making the fixes for games that nvidia is obviously not bothered with is simply brilliant. Mike etc, Helix mod. Man I can't wait for the rift or similar. Now I can't decide if 3d or triples is better.

Tortue G
08-08-2015, 15:20
HI,

Again and again: WHEN?! When will we have an official 3D Vision support from WMD ?!
I don't play to the game because this...

During the development, WMD Guys said that they will work on it after the consoles release, and now some month after we still have nothing :( ...

I tried the 3rd party fix but with win8.1 (and now win10) it don't work correctly, and we must have an official support.

Thanks.

robnkel
09-08-2015, 11:44
have you tried the helixmod fix?

Tortue G
09-08-2015, 12:13
Hi,

I tried some time ago and it has not worked with win8 (tried flugan's too), but I tried again yesterday with last mod version and this time it seem to work with the Helix mod ;) , so now I can try again the game in good conditions, thanks :) .
But I still think that we need an official support, it's not to 3rd party group to do this :o !

robnkel
09-08-2015, 12:26
yes agreed, but it looks like nvidia couldnt give a toss about 3dvision2 any longer.