PDA

View Full Version : Pre order cars

Azbo_martin
08-05-2015, 14:30
I bought the game from Game and it was advertised as getting the pre order for the standard edition. However it turns out was a lie. I'm wondering if the pre order cars will ever be released or if there's a way to get them now

Max Kelly
08-05-2015, 14:37
the dealer must give you the code to download the car

djmky
08-05-2015, 16:09
I preordered from game also. I don't believe seeing the standard edition advertised with the modified pre-order pack? I bought the limited edition and they sent the email with code last night. Tested it out and all works well.

I would email game customer services.

DrSt01NeR
08-05-2015, 16:23
anyone got the mail for the game customer services.i too have not recieved my code

Azbo_martin
08-05-2015, 18:20
I preordered from game also. I don't believe seeing the standard edition advertised with the modified pre-order pack? I bought the limited edition and they sent the email with code last night. Tested it out and all works well.

I would email game customer services.

My local one did and when asked said yeah both editions. If they had said no I would have gone to amazon and got it there
I know it's only 3 cars but they do look good

Stewpot
08-05-2015, 20:25
in the game case there is a leaflet saying register your game, that might be the code for the dlc

RICHL74
08-05-2015, 20:28
Nope that's just to register with namco.

mucker1th
08-05-2015, 21:02
Hi guys , I bought the digital limited edition with the pre order pack and the one free car add on , I've been looking in my garage for the free cars but there just not there and now I understand i need to wait for the email with the code , i wonder how long it takes before they send it to you . What if they don't , they what?

mucker1th
08-05-2015, 21:03
ops then what?

RICHL74
09-05-2015, 07:21
ops then what?

Then in all seriousness, I would email whoever you pre-ordered from. My code came from Amazon last night but got the game in the post yesterday morning.

mucker1th
09-05-2015, 12:22
I pre ordered it from the play station store . I contacted them this morning and they say to contact Bandai mamco , really! I guess I wont worry about , not worth the hassle , thanks anyway for the message ...

P46EY
09-05-2015, 18:02
Yeah it would seem Game(UK) are taking the piss. Ive sent them an image with the ad from the project cars website stating all preorders get the modified car pack. Still waiting for them to get back to me with a response. I know its only 3 cars but thats the only reason I preordered.. Royal Mail are so unreliable my postman never turns up until 3pm (as he did with my Project Cars).. If Id know Game were going to have me over for the preorder code Id have just gone to Tesco. Wont be ordering anything from Game again. Its either late or has codes missing every time.

LtDuder
09-05-2015, 19:01
I feel your pain buddy, I preordered the standard edition from Game too and was told that I'd be getting the modified car pack so picked up the game, got home, no code in the box so I phoned them up and they were really rude and basically said "it was only on the limited edition you got the preorder modified car pack so...pifft what you gonna do?" If I knew that I wouldn't of been getting the preorder incentive then I would of just got the game from Amazon! All the instore advertising didn't say anywhere that you'd only receive the mod car pack with the Limited edition! A lengthy email has been sent to Game!

Feetabix
09-05-2015, 20:14
I feel your pain buddy, I preordered the standard edition from Game too and was told that I'd be getting the modified car pack so picked up the game, got home, no code in the box so I phoned them up and they were really rude and basically said "it was only on the limited edition you got the preorder modified car pack so...pifft what you gonna do?" If I knew that I wouldn't of been getting the preorder incentive then I would of just got the game from Amazon! All the instore advertising didn't say anywhere that you'd only receive the mod car pack with the Limited edition! A lengthy email has been sent to Game!

I've had similar problems with Amazon........email just sent........

Muzickman76
09-05-2015, 21:02
Same here, pre order from Game, no codes or email :(

M13KCS
10-05-2015, 06:24
I ordered the limited edition version from GAME. I got codes in the box and by email. Neither set worked no matter what permutations I tried. Emailed customer service at Bandai waiting for reply

Stewpot
11-05-2015, 09:46
I ordered the limited edition version from GAME. I got codes in the box and by email. Neither set worked no matter what permutations I tried. Emailed customer service at Bandai waiting for reply

did you enter them at www.dlc-projectcars.com? as that what I was told to do by game and it worked

cossie29
11-05-2015, 16:50
well i pre ordered the Limited edition for ps4 in August last year from game, got my 5 bonus cars but have just realised thst because i ore ordered the game i should have the modified car pack too, is this correct?