PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboards bug

Bracinjo
08-05-2015, 14:30
Hello everyone!
I've been doing time trials on Azure circuit with formula A and I selected a ghost from the first guy on the leaderboard but last time when the track was loading my screen went black and I had to alt tab and shut it down through the task manager. Then I saw that I got the exorcist achievement on steam (for beating another players ghost) and when I got back in to the game I saw that I am the first on the leaderboard with a lap of 8 seconds which is impossible ofc. Can that lap time be deleted somehow because I don't want to get banned or whatever for something I didn't really do and not to mention it is not fair to all the other players because 8 second lap is impossible to beat. Thanks for your help in advance :)

Johnnypenso1
12-05-2015, 02:51
Similar issue here. I'm on PC, brand new PC, i74790k, GTX970. I decided to try an FF, fired up the Clio at Brands Indy, practiced a few laps, then went to the SMS event. The game blackscreened on me but sound continued as I entered the event, didn't complete a lap. Restarted the game and went right into the event without looking at the leaderboard. Did 9 laps and a decent time and wanted to check my ranking. Here's my result:

Here's the leaderboard:

:miserable: Can this be deleted so I can set a proper time? And while you're at it, fix the glitch as well;)

Might explain the wacky leaderboard times I saw at Monza in the M1 Procar as well.

Stones
12-05-2015, 02:56
... The game blackscreened on me but sound continued ...

Johnny,

What drivers are you using for the 970? I had that issue until I went with the 350.12 drivers. Just an FYI.

Morgan Henstridge
12-05-2015, 04:50
Hello everyone!
I've been doing time trials on Azure circuit with formula A and I selected a ghost from the first guy on the leaderboard but last time when the track was loading my screen went black and I had to alt tab and shut it down through the task manager. Then I saw that I got the exorcist achievement on steam (for beating another players ghost) and when I got back in to the game I saw that I am the first on the leaderboard with a lap of 8 seconds which is impossible ofc. Can that lap time be deleted somehow because I don't want to get banned or whatever for something I didn't really do and not to mention it is not fair to all the other players because 8 second lap is impossible to beat. Thanks for your help in advance :)

Thanks for the info. There are a few occurrences of this happening but I don't think anyone had explained how it was happening before.

Hopefully this will help get this fixed :)

Johnnypenso1
12-05-2015, 14:05
Johnny,

What drivers are you using for the 970? I had that issue until I went with the 350.12 drivers. Just an FYI.
Thanks for the tip but I'm on 347.25 still.

Aldo Zampatti
13-05-2015, 14:32
Hello everyone!

You won't get banned for an App Crash :) thanks for sharing and describing the issue since it's crucial for a resolution :)

Jego
04-07-2015, 16:28
Gonna leave this here

http://i.imgur.com/ZYBt68p.jpg

Not gonna deny... I am not that quick :D

Jego
07-07-2015, 07:24
So will this be deleted anytime soon?