PDA

View Full Version : Ultra sensitive streering woes.

Darth Bambi 83
08-05-2015, 14:34
Hello guys.

Me and my friends are having alot of difficulty with the steering sensitivity, it's simply too sensitive, I'm reaching full lock when my thumb stick is barely half way over, trying tons of differnt settings advised from various sources and youtube videos but it's still just awful.

Is there any plans to patch this to make it drivable? from what I'm hearing this is a big complaint from alot of people.

Thanks.

wraithsrike
08-05-2015, 15:06
Hello guys.

Me and my friends are having alot of difficulty with the steering sensitivity, it's simply too sensitive, I'm reaching full lock when my thumb stick is barely half way over, trying tons of differnt settings advised from various sources and youtube videos but it's still just awful.

Is there any plans to patch this to make it drivable? from what I'm hearing this is a big complaint from alot of people.

Thanks.
Having massive issues with this as well, I thought it was just me but popped around a friends house earlier as I know he also has the xbox one version and his is the same, we set all steering to zero but it made no difference it's hyper sensitive and very notchy not smooth at all.

I'm praying they sort this out and don't just leaving the steering issues like they did in shift two, really love this game but getting very frustrated with constant uncontrollable snap oversteer and hyper speed steering :-(

D3fend
08-05-2015, 15:14
Have you updated your controller yet? Fixed almost all of the issues with me, was just a case of fine tuning beyond there.

Darth Bambi 83
08-05-2015, 17:18
Have you updated your controller yet? Fixed almost all of the issues with me, was just a case of fine tuning beyond there.

I have and feels a little better.