PDA

View Full Version : Australian and New Zealand Racers

Scav3nger
08-05-2015, 14:36
G'day folks!

Firing up a general thread for Australian and New Zealand racers, just a general thread for now no specific platform or anything. Just want to start some discussions on people potentially getting together and turning some laps with some local racers. Not that we have anything against the internationals, just that we're a bit far away.

I've also got a small website running which I hope to turn into a bit of a database for all the leagues in the region, so if you're planning something or have something already organised, drop me a line so we can work in getting it added to the database both here and on the website.

PC (Steam Display Names)
JimStick1
kiwihigh
Fixx
Gordon
LFCNZ71
elliott954
MrNemesis
DisturKnot
akaPillarz
Monksley
spweedy021
EZGamer
Pete_Repeat
Murt
gormanio1888
TC Oz?
Scav3nger
Sheldor
preim69
c A r B o
ryates2
cpauley_23
comieodor
garryr
Philf
the_dude_aus
spencerrg
OPPYLOCK333
S'jet
sneekynuts11
the tax collecta
kwik_kiwi_nz
hillcrest34
AOD_RTMPro

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pcarsoceania

Playstation (PSN ID's)
brutboss
hkraft300
padmod2
Dam351
The_Yowie
Ben-Rogue
Macho_Nacho_2606
Nude_Up
TCR79
ITR_K1LO5
MRN3Drifter
RareWhiteApe
SUBGTRACER
RotorRian
samk115
rabaldeagle
Rooz31
GreeneMachine05
buggie_brain
MaseRace
Bunyip_McLuvin
SUBGTRACER

Xbox One (Gamertags)
hillcrest34
JimStick1
TheLastRezort27
Oldmate88
RGLz00lu
Scav3nger
MRN3Drifter
Woebegone6
PTG Greeksniper
Nicho Lucas Dad
Capt Stux

Community Groups (listed in alphabetical order):
PC Communities and Leagues:
http://day0.com.au/ - A large sim community across a range of games is now spreading into running Project CARS races from their dedicated server.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/pcarsoznz/ - Project CARS AUs/NZ is the multi-platform creation from members of OZFM, spreading their user base from Forza players on the Xbox to multi-platform racers on Project CARS.
www.arseforums.com - Australian Racing Sim Enthusiasts (ARSE), if it's sim racing you're looking for, get your arse over to ARSE.
http://vmotorsport.co.nz/ - Vmotorsport are a New Zealand racing group.
http://www.ClanAOD.net - The Angels of Death are an international multi-gaming community, founded in 1999, made up of 2000+ dedicated members, & host NA & Oceania Project Cars leagues.

Playstation 4 Communities and Leagues:
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?33623-Australian-Region-club-league

Xbox One Communities and Leagues:
http://ozfm.darkbb.com/ - OZFM, originally a home for gripping Forza Motorsport online racing, have now started running Project CARS series to go alongside their extensive Forza catalogue.
http://www.regionalgamersleague.com/ - RGL Australia provides structured championship formats for social racers to get a taste for the competitive online racing scene as well as hosting social fun nights.
http://vmotorsport.co.nz/ - Vmotorsport are a New Zealand racing group.

If you have a community or league you would like me to add to the list, please contact me or post the details in this thread so I can add them!

SL1DE
08-05-2015, 14:47
Melbourne represent bruh!

Seems like a good idea. Always nice to get in touch with fellow countrymen. :D

Scav3nger
08-05-2015, 14:54
Didn't expect anyone else to still be up at this hour of the night!

I'm being a controller scrub at the moment, trying to make some space for my new rig, not the easiest task in the world, but I still like to think I'm average enough with it to at least turn some decent laps.

SL1DE
08-05-2015, 14:56
Didn't expect anyone else to still be up at this hour of the night!

I'm being a controller scrub at the moment, trying to make some space for my new rig, not the easiest task in the world, but I still like to think I'm average enough with it to at least turn some decent laps.

Oh wow, it's 1am. Didn't realise!

I'm just finishing up on editing a video for YouTube, unrelated to gaming.

brutboss
08-05-2015, 19:30
count me in!
melb on ps4 with wheel

psn: brutboss

hkraft300
09-05-2015, 03:35
Melbourne SE suburbs on the PS4, gents.

hkraft300 on PSN

Formula/LMP race, anyone?

Ryzza5
09-05-2015, 03:40
I'm on PC - tend to play on Saturday evenings.

Have you guys heard of RaceOnOz (ROOZ)? - they're a popular league racing forum that run fun nights and championships across multiple divisions (skill levels). They're mostly on PS4 as of 1/6.

Yowie
09-05-2015, 04:10
Hi lads, Im definitely interested. Im on PS4, what is the leagues name and when do we start?

Padmod
09-05-2015, 04:55
PS4 here! Living on the border at the moment (NSW/VIC), give me a shout if you get something organised.

PSN: padmod2

Dam351
09-05-2015, 05:13
Hey guys. Damo from Syd here. This sounds good. I've been in race groups on other games but I'm only thumb twaddling away as I no longer have wheel setup. I've also got many psn friends (@200) who are racers, and I mean gentlemen racers, from other games, many of which are getting/or have Pcars already. Anyway gt is- Dam351

Intrepid_Nine
09-05-2015, 06:08
Brisbane here, running on PC.

Good to see a bunch of people from this part of the world now (there were very few pre-release), and keen to see a few decent leagues start up.

Scav3nger
09-05-2015, 08:46
There was a few of us around pre-release, we could just never co-ordinate ourselves to organise anything properly :P

Personally I'm playing on both Xbox One and PC, so I'm pretty keen to jump into some stuff on either platform. I've got a bunch of guys I race with on Xbox if anyone's keen to join in some time let me know and I'll see about getting you in.

Gordon
09-05-2015, 08:56
I'm interested! Wellington. PC

Scav3nger
09-05-2015, 14:23
Have you guys heard of RaceOnOz (ROOZ)? - they're a popular league racing forum that run fun nights and championships across multiple divisions (skill levels).

Are they going to be running regular stuff for pCARS? Might try and get in touch and see about adding them to the database.

Yowie
09-05-2015, 22:02
Does anyone know of a good reasonable price chat headset for PS4? I only have the controller earpiece at the moment and it's going to be a little irritating to use with a wheel and controller at the same time.

Ryzza5
10-05-2015, 01:52
Are they going to be running regular stuff for pCARS? Might try and get in touch and see about adding them to the database.

They're currently investigating, I won't presume either way.

Alt-Melodium
10-05-2015, 02:07
I play on PC, sounds like a great idea!

Scav3nger
11-05-2015, 11:59
So far it looks like we've got 5 on PC, 5 on PS4, so far I'm the lonely sole on Xbox One, but I know about 20 people outside the forums here who have it on the One.

I don't mind putting something together for the PC players as an ongoing social thing, jump on for some social races every fortnight or so? Might have to do some research into how to actually set up a dedicated server for pCARS Oceania events...

Ben_Rogue
11-05-2015, 20:48
Ben from NZ here, on PS4 running DS4 (unfortunately 8/) have a headset if chat is needed. PSN ID Ben-Rogue. Invite me any time you see me in game and I'll join when free. Prefer road cars or something not too fast as my DS4 set up is very twitchy atm, but I'm a clean racer. Would also be keen if anyone wants to work on boosting the multilayer trophies as I know I probably won't manage to win too many! haha

Macho_Nacho_2606
12-05-2015, 01:14
Hi guys,

Macho_Nacho_2606 on PSN here if anyone's interested. Playing with a controller (no space or money for anything better). I'm a decent driver (I'm not going pro anytime soon though) but just looking for some people to hang out with and have some decent racing sessions without any dick moves etc.

Feel free to add me maybe with a little message explaining that you're from here :)

sven brun
12-05-2015, 03:23
So far it looks like we've got 5 on PC, 5 on PS4, so far I'm the lonely sole on Xbox One, but I know about 20 people outside the forums here who have it on the One.

I don't mind putting something together for the PC players as an ongoing social thing, jump on for some social races every fortnight or so? Might have to do some research into how to actually set up a dedicated server for pCARS Oceania events...

Hey Scav3nger. I also have PCars on the XBone one and am looking for a crew to race with.

Currently playing with a controller but looking to hook up a Logitech wheel with the Cronusmax. ;)

Yowie
12-05-2015, 07:39
I'm happy to run the PS4 section, if anyone would like to add me on psn The_Yowie just drop me a msg saying your from this forum. I'm thinking 1 race night per week, that also gives everyone the chance to learn and set up for the track of the week. Depending on how much detail everyone wants, I can record times and standings for a whole season, stuff like that, if that's what people want aswel?

Padmod
12-05-2015, 07:41
I'm happy to run the PS4 section, if anyone would like to add me on psn The_Yowie just drop me a msg saying your from this forum. I'm thinking 1 race night per week, that also gives everyone the chance to learn and set up for the track of the week. Depending on how much detail everyone wants, I can record times and standings for a whole season, stuff like that, if that's what people want aswel?

Sounds good to me! I'll shoot you a friend request when I get the chance. PSN name: padmod2

Intrepid_Nine
12-05-2015, 11:30
Any thoughts of a Steam Group? (or is there one already?)

Scav3nger
12-05-2015, 11:38
I created one for Project CARS Oceania, should be easy to find.

Hey Scav3nger. I also have PCars on the XBone one and am looking for a crew to race with.

Currently playing with a controller but looking to hook up a Logitech wheel with the Cronusmax. ;)

My gamertag is the same as my username here. Feel free to add me. The guys I race with are having a social night on Thursday, if you're free you should jump in.

NudeUp
13-05-2015, 00:26

Im keen. Im on most nights on PS4.

Anyone can add me. Just say you're from here.

PSN: Nude_Up

I race clean. The few times Ive gone on multiplayer, people are just wankers, so Im sticking to single player until I get some good guys to race with.

hillcrest34
13-05-2015, 07:44
OZFM will be running a FG1000 series on XB1 on tuesday nights beginning 26/05
For full details head to http://ozfm.darkbb.com/f304-p-cars-fg1000-series-tuesday-nights

if you're looking for people to race with most of us are on pcars almost every night doing a bunch of races

Scav3nger
13-05-2015, 14:33
Are OZFM (Oz Forza Motorsport) not changing their name? :P

hillcrest34
14-05-2015, 01:37
Are OZFM (Oz Forza Motorsport) not changing their name? :P

No idea, there's definitely been talk about it and it's definitely been more quiet around there before pcars launched. But we still have a few series on forza running right now

Avarice73
14-05-2015, 03:55
Hi All,

I'm in Adelaide and keen for some local racing.

PC, can be online any night given enough notice.

JJJC
14-05-2015, 04:25
Hi guys,

I'm from Perth. I've only been playing with time trial so far with a couple of offline races thrown in to get used to driving properly before I jump online. Would hate to jump on and just start bashing into everyone because I can't drive :p

My steam profile if anybody wants to add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jjjc93

JimStick1
14-05-2015, 05:20
Hey everyone, Jim from Sydney here. I'm on PC and Xbox One, though as my sim rig is on PC I can't see myself playing Xbone too much in the future. XB1 GT and Steam name are the same as here - JimStick1

TCR79
14-05-2015, 05:37
Hey Guys,

I'm in Brisbane and keen to join in on the PS4 once I get a bit more seat time.

Add me, PSN: TCR79

Padmod
14-05-2015, 09:18
Thought I'd just make a note here for the PS4 guys. My wheel has decided to screw up out of the blue so I won't be able to make the Sunday session. In the process of getting it replaced so hopefully I'll be racing with you all soon!

Yowie
14-05-2015, 09:25
Bummer. All good, plenty of racing to come. Is it under warranty?

Yowie
14-05-2015, 09:26
Thought I'd just make a note here for the PS4 guys. My wheel has decided to screw up out of the blue so I won't be able to make the Sunday session. In the process of getting it replaced so hopefully I'll be racing with you all soon!

Padmod
14-05-2015, 09:39

Fortunately yes, I've only had it since January so I'm a bit miffed it decided to break so suddenly. It's certainly not from over use because I've barely used it since I bought it (been waiting for Project Cars...). Very disappointing, but not much I can do about other than get it repaired/replaced.

Yowie
14-05-2015, 09:50
Fortunately yes, I've only had it since January so I'm a bit miffed it decided to break so suddenly. It's certainly not from over use because I've barely used it since I bought it (been waiting for Project Cars...). Very disappointing, but not much I can do about other than get it repaired/replaced.

At least it's under warranty. I built a rig solely for pcars too, what wheel do you have?

kiwihigh
14-05-2015, 09:59
Im up for some casual online races on PC if anyone is keen.... Hit me up @ kiwihigh on steam :)

Padmod
14-05-2015, 10:27
At least it's under warranty. I built a rig solely for pcars too, what wheel do you have?

It's the T300RS.

Scav3nger
15-05-2015, 14:53
My new TX should be arriving next week. Planning a new rig but will still need to make some space for it in the meantime. Might be a while before I'm ready to hit the track online with that though, been a while since I've raced with a wheel.

What does everyone think of me editing my OP and adding everyone to platform specific lists so it's easier to find people and not have to read through a heap of posts to find racers on their platform?

Yowie
15-05-2015, 20:52
My new TX should be arriving next week. Planning a new rig but will still need to make some space for it in the meantime. Might be a while before I'm ready to hit the track online with that though, been a while since I've raced with a wheel.

What does everyone think of me editing my OP and adding everyone to platform specific lists so it's easier to find people and not have to read through a heap of posts to find racers on their platform?

OP? Oceania Page? Yeah I'm all for that, great idea!

Gordon
15-05-2015, 22:56

mmm (thinks about it for ages) opening post?

Scav3nger
16-05-2015, 00:44
mmm (thinks about it for ages) opening post?

Yes it is opening or original post. If I'd made Oceania a group instead of a page I would have been able to make a note where people could add/update their alias info. I'll just link to the opening post in the thread from time-to-time on the Facebook page and try and keep the aliases up to date.

Scav3nger
16-05-2015, 13:40
Okay, updated OP and started listing all the currently listed aliases on their relevant platforms. If you'd like your name added to the list, let me know and I'll pop you in there.

elliott954
16-05-2015, 17:43
Steam:elliott954 (http://steamcommunity.com/id/elliott954)

Geelong/Bannockburn REPRESENT! Looking for some decent action with some kind Australian folk, finally getting into my racing games again so if we can get some Australian/New Zealand racing that would be great.

ITR_K1LO5
17-05-2015, 01:57
Melbourne based PS4 player here.

psn: ITR_K1LO5

Cant wait to find local guys to race. Sick of getting bashed of track by Northern Hemisphere punks!!!

NVI0U5
17-05-2015, 03:00
Melbourne based PS4 player here.

psn: ITR_K1LO5

Cant wait to find local guys to race. Sick of getting bashed of track by Northern Hemisphere punks!!!
K1LO5 thats a name I havent seen for a long time.
Sent you a FR on here - ITR Driftlord haha

TheLastRezort
17-05-2015, 14:45
Chuck my gamertag down for Xbox one.
TheLastRezort27

Scav3nger
17-05-2015, 14:57
Awesome, putting together a nice list here, lots of PSN members!

Oldmate88
18-05-2015, 09:57
Oldmate88 for the Xbox one. Keen for some Aussie lobbies

RGLz00lu
18-05-2015, 11:09
Hey Scav, perhaps check with the other guys on the RGL forum, but I don't see any problem with chucking all of our gamertag's up in here. May help all of us connect with other Aussie/NZ racers on the XB1......

mrnemesis
18-05-2015, 12:11
Hi All, MrNemesis here from Day0.com.au (http://day0.com.au). We are an Aussie PC gaming community and have our own pcars dedicated servers for PC and about 8-10 guys who race most evenings. Everyone is welcome to come join us and we are working on running a league in the near future.

If you are keen for some casual pcars races while we set up for our league then jump on our Teamspeak server(ts.day0.com.au) and head down to the project cars channel.

Scav3nger
18-05-2015, 12:59
Hey Scav, perhaps check with the other guys on the RGL forum, but I don't see any problem with chucking all of our gamertag's up in here. May help all of us connect with other Aussie/NZ racers on the XB1......

I'll ask, but I don't think many of them would mind.

Hi All, MrNemesis here from Day0.com.au (http://day0.com.au). We are an Aussie PC gaming community and have our own pcars dedicated servers for PC and about 8-10 guys who race most evenings. Everyone is welcome to come join us and we are working on running a league in the near future.

If you are keen for some casual pcars races while we set up for our league then jump on our Teamspeak server(ts.day0.com.au) and head down to the project cars channel.

I'll start adding leagues and groups to the OP as well, eventually. But I'd also like to discuss the possibility of getting you listed on my Project CARS Oceania website. I'm wanting to put together a list of websites that run leagues on each platform for those people that do not use these forums.

MRN3
19-05-2015, 07:53
Hi guys my name is MRN3 and i play on the x1's hope i can race with some of you guys at some point :) oh and i also have psn

XB1 GT: MRN3Drifter
PSN: MRN3Drifter

DisturKnot
19-05-2015, 07:56
Im in Adelaide really keen to play Im on any given night I swap between pc and xbox360
my steam tag is DisturKnot

Envy
20-05-2015, 01:54
Hey guys. I don't want to split too many communities at once, but we've got a pretty populated Xbone community and looking to expand into PC and PS4. Details below!

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?26629-Australian-PCARS-Multiplatform-community!

Anatoray
20-05-2015, 04:38
Steam. akaPillarz

Monksley
20-05-2015, 07:19
Hi boys,

I'm happy to join you for clean racing. I'm not available on weekends but I'm happy to have some fun during the week on the race track. My steam nick is Monksley.
Looking forward to see you on track.

RareWhiteApe
20-05-2015, 08:43
Hi there,

My name's Mick and I race in the Gold Coast. I used to race online quite a lot on Forza 2 but haven't done so for ages. Getting back into it with PCars. I'm sick of constant poor driving in random lobbies, so I'd love to find a group of regulars who I can drop in on whenever the mood strikes.

Add me on PSN: RareWhiteApe

Cheers!

Scav3nger
20-05-2015, 11:07
Okay guys, updated the OP with the latest ID's on all platforms.

For those of you playing on Xbox One, and looking for something a little more social but structured, RGL Australia (http://regionalgamersleague.com/community) is starting to put together a few series, there's a GT3 series starting in July with a Formula Rookie support category. In 2016 a Sportscar Championship will be running throughout the year. While there's a lot of structure in these series it's mostly in place to ensure we get some fair and clean racing, there are a decent group who are quite fast and everyone does their best to keep it enjoyable. So if you're on Xbox One and that sounds like something you'd be keen for, jump over to RGL Australia and sign yourself up!

jason
20-05-2015, 22:06
Count me in also guys

PSN SUBGTRACER

Scav3nger
22-05-2015, 05:33
Thanks be unto Umer for moving the thread into the general multiplayer section.

Jason, I've added you to the list.

Oldmate88
22-05-2015, 09:57
Just added all the Xbox one players. I'm on now is anyone interested in getting a lobby started and doing some racing tonight?

Scav3nger
22-05-2015, 14:13
Just added all the Xbox one players. I'm on now is anyone interested in getting a lobby started and doing some racing tonight?

Some good races tonight mate, I wasn't doing the greatest but any track time is good track time.

spweedy
22-05-2015, 22:13
Interested! PC here from Auckland

id:spweedy021

Hazzardoss87
23-05-2015, 11:12
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I play on PC and I'm interested in running in leagues for GT3 and touring car style in general. I have been a member of iRacing for a while and I race clean. My steam name is EZGamer.

Pete_Repeat
23-05-2015, 11:57
Pete_Repeat here from Sydney. Add me to the PC list.

Keen to find some organised/planned evening sessions, or even a league but don't think the numbers are up enough to have any more than just one race time a week unfortunately.

Preference either Formula Rookie or GT3 cars.

hillcrest34
24-05-2015, 07:56
OZFM will be running a FG1000 series on XB1 on tuesday nights beginning 26/05
For full details head to http://ozfm.darkbb.com/f304-p-cars-fg1000-series-tuesday-nights

if you're looking for people to race with most of us are on pcars almost every night doing a bunch of races

Lobby qualifying for the XB1 OZFM FG1000 series is on tuesday night at brands hatch GP! 12 spaces still open (20 sign ups already)

Head over to http://ozfm.darkbb.com/ if you are interested

Scav3nger
25-05-2015, 01:28
Updated OP, I've started adding groups to the list so let me know if you have one you'd like me to add.

rotorrian
25-05-2015, 06:36
PS4 PSN: RotorRian

We have a solid group of 8+ racers and will be putting together league nights and championships as we have previously for GT5 and other games.

We are looking to kick off our first championship around 2 week of June.

Feel free to add me via the PSN

Samk115
25-05-2015, 11:42
Hi team.

I'm Sam from Dunedin NZ playing on ps4. Most of my mates have xboxes so I'm really keen to find some people to play with! I'm all about good, clean racing and hate racing with people who just ram you. I do understand that accidents happen however!!

My psn Id is: samk115. Feel free to add me, I'm new to ps4 so just getting my head around how it all works!! (former Forza vet here!!)

Definitely keen on some series racing, especially some open wheel stuff if anyone is keen!!

See you out there!

Murt
26-05-2015, 05:22
Great thread Scav3nger. I'm surprised how many kiwi's and aussies are out there. I have met quite a few through Autosport but it's harder to find them on Pcars these days as there is no voice or flags in the game so it's removed a lot of the social aspect. I have done a couple of league seasons with DeBug (who is also on the forums but from the UK). They were awesome fun and looking forward to season 3 which will be coming on up pcars this time. Anyway...long story short, I'm keen:
Murt
PC (steam)
G27
kiwi living in aus (but usually on the London steam server as there are always people to play against there)

gormanio
26-05-2015, 11:46
gormanio1888 would love to join a good clean race group, i live in melbourne. not fussed what i race just want some good clean racing,

trevisl
26-05-2015, 13:16
TC Oz
Running a PC rig in Perth
I'd love to join in with Formula A, Group A Touring and GT3 depending on day and time

Sheldor
26-05-2015, 14:11
I'm keen to race whatever is going at the time.

Sheldor
PC (steam)
G27
From Sydney

I've joined the steam group. :)

Scav3nger
26-05-2015, 16:01
TC Oz
Running a PC rig in Perth
I'd love to join in with Formula A, Group A Touring and GT3 depending on day and time

Is TC Oz your Steam display name?

Getting heaps of PC players up in here now!

Gordon
29-05-2015, 12:52
Had a great time on the server tonight. Thanks guys! :)

mrnemesis
30-05-2015, 11:07
Had a great time on the server tonight. Thanks guys! :)

Had heaps of fun racing with you mate. Sorry about the love tap with the AMG SLS gt3 :)

Open invite to any Aussie/NZ pcars guys to join us when we have adhoc sessions racing at day0. Best way to see if we are racing is to check the Project Cars channel on our teamspeak server(ts.day0.com.au). Or add me as a steam friend(mrnemesis).

Waiting on next patch for some hopefully updated tools for the dedicated server before we run a proper league.

Scav3nger
30-05-2015, 15:43
Waiting on next patch for some hopefully updated tools for the dedicated server before we run a proper league.

So I can add Day0 to the list? That way when you do start making some championships you're already on the list?

Preim
30-05-2015, 23:50
Only just got around to purchasing this today. Used to play other sims but unsure how active I will be but sounds like its a lot of fun.
I'm in Auckland.

SteamID: preim69

-carbo-
31-05-2015, 01:16
Hi,

I'm no pro but looking to improve and try to drive as clean as possible (Controller but actively seeking a wheel). Looking for casual, clean racing on PC or PS4, more so on PC. Although I enjoy all types of racing I prefer non-openwheel. Race when I can during the week and weekends.

Sydney

Steam: c A r B o
PSN: rabaldeagle

pigsy
31-05-2015, 05:07
Country Victoria
PC Steam id: ryates2

HGKC23
31-05-2015, 06:02
Perth, Western Australia
PC Steam ID: cpauley_23

mrnemesis
31-05-2015, 06:40
So I can add Day0 to the list? That way when you do start making some championships you're already on the list?

Go for it Scav3nger. We are in the process of building an iracing like website that links into the day0 pcars dedicated server as well.

Also we have enough room on one of our dedicated servers to bring up a community pcars server if people are keen. Reply here or chase me up on the day0 teamspeak to let me if you are interested. The beauty of these servers is it runs on a dedicated server with 100Mbps connection. This means you don't get the lag when your multiplayer host has limited upload on their home connection.

Scav3nger
31-05-2015, 07:08
Go for it Scav3nger. We are in the process of building an iracing like website that links into the day0 pcars dedicated server as well.

Sounds good. I like the idea of things being streamlined like that. Hopefully we get some great features for the DS in future for this kind of integration to be built in.

comieodor
31-05-2015, 14:18
Hi All. Another Melbournian here on PC. I've not gotten too involved with MP yet but definitely intend to. Have jumped onto the steam and facebook group and my steam name is comieodor.

PTG Greeksniper
31-05-2015, 16:35
My name is Manny, 32 yrs old. Live in Sydney. Better known from my online gamertag which is "PTG Greeksniper" . Play on xbox 1 with controller. Looking forward to racing some of the fast aus & nz players :)

bbr1
01-06-2015, 08:28
NEW ZEALAND
ID garryr

Flihp
01-06-2015, 08:47
NEW ZEALAND
ID garryr

Hello, i believed we had a couple of races yesterday. :)

Philf http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071377669/

Townsville, North Queensland

phil

Scav3nger
01-06-2015, 12:23
NEW ZEALAND
ID garryr

Just need to know which platform? Being WMD member I assume PC but won't go as far as to put you there in case you're on a console :P

samgne
02-06-2015, 02:05
Hey,

Brisbane!

PSN ID: GreeneMachine05

norbs
02-06-2015, 06:02
ARSE is just starting to get into it.

www.arseforums.com

norbs

bbr1
02-06-2015, 07:13
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by bbr1 http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?p=959456#post959456)
NEW ZEALAND
ID garryr

Just need to know which platform? Being WMD member I assume PC but won't go as far as to put you there in case you're on a console :P

Yes PC CHEERS

ChrisK
02-06-2015, 07:37
Rooz31
Oz PS4

Charger
02-06-2015, 08:28
Great thread Scav3nger. I'm surprised how many kiwi's and aussies are out there. I have met quite a few through Autosport but it's harder to find them on Pcars these days as there is no voice or flags in the game so it's removed a lot of the social aspect. I have done a couple of league seasons with DeBug (who is also on the forums but from the UK). They were awesome fun and looking forward to season 3 which will be coming on up pcars this time. Anyway...long story short, I'm keen:
Murt
PC (steam)
G27
kiwi living in aus (but usually on the London steam server as there are always people to play against there)

Oi Oi Murt, thought I might find you slumming it in here :-)

Scav3nger
02-06-2015, 11:19
Oi Oi Murt, thought I might find you slumming it in here :-)

Of course, this is where all the cool kids be chillin'

Updated OP.

Dude68
02-06-2015, 12:50
Howdy

I'm in Sydney always looking for clean racers. Would love to participate in a league if any exist.

PC - Steam Name : the_dude_aus

Thanks

spencerrg
03-06-2015, 09:56
count me in!

spencerrg
PC
AUS

OPPYLOCK333
04-06-2015, 01:49
I've just switched from PS3 (GT6) to PC for project cars for one almighty skill level jump, so need a few like minded Aussie's to start racing with.

I race hard but fair using real world racing principals eg one defense move, 2 wheels within the track limit. GT6 I could generally be in the top 500 to 1000 on most time trials (although my skill level on Pcars is not great just as yet as I've only been playing for a few days)

Steam name : OPPYLOCK333
Melbourne.
As work/life comittments generally get in the way, not looking to go league racing just yet.

Have only been playing career so far(would be nice if the AI used the above racing principals :rolleyes:), and would like to find a few people to race with... Feel free to add me.

OPPYLOCK333
04-06-2015, 07:07
Grr, everyone I've tried too add has a response of friends list is full.
Frustrating!
I'll try from home and see if it's just a it wont work from work thing.....

But yeah, feel free to add me.

SprinterTRD
05-06-2015, 03:01
I've just switched from PS3 (GT6) to PC for project cars for one almighty skill level jump, so need a few like minded Aussie's to start racing with.

I'm in the same boat, There's a group of us from work that play GT6 on the PS3's, I didn't want a PS4 and I am the first to get P CARS, only to find out one system format can't play with the other.

I haven't played PCars that much but will probably go online while waiting for the F1 to start this weekend....

Nicho Lucas Dad
05-06-2015, 03:13
XBL: Nicho Lucas Dad

Add me for anything, league, social anything clean.

buggie_brain
08-06-2015, 08:14
Dying for some clean racing! Please add me

PSN buggie_brain

MaseRace
09-06-2015, 15:27
Hi guys, I'm new to the world of gaming but project cars has got me good!
PS4 PSN: MaseRace
Looking for some clean racing, have witnissed a lot of ramming and that so far!
Cheers :)

HellTaz
10-06-2015, 01:12
hey guys not really getting any answer other than "a patch is coming" but so is xmas lol I have a top end Pc got project cars but no matter what i do i see no races under online section Ive tried the standard fix of changing my steam download location but i stil never see more than 1-2 races with like 2 players in them Does no one play this game online? or am i doing something wrong Hopefully some kind fellow Aussie or kiwi can help me out before i ask for a refund and join Iracing or some other mob thanks guys

stux
10-06-2015, 01:24
Haven't really raced multiplayer since PGR2!!!

But keen for some casual racing

XB1: Capt Stux

Flihp
10-06-2015, 02:02
hey guys not really getting any answer other than "a patch is coming" but so is xmas lol I have a top end Pc got project cars but no matter what i do i see no races under online section Ive tried the standard fix of changing my steam download location but i stil never see more than 1-2 races with like 2 players in them Does no one play this game online? or am i doing something wrong Hopefully some kind fellow Aussie or kiwi can help me out before i ask for a refund and join Iracing or some other mob thanks guys

there is usually only a couple of lobbies visible, i was surprised to see 4 or 5 last night, around 10pm QLD, had a couple of races with 15 or so entrants.
maybe try adding a few people to steam and start your own lobby and invite them in.. add me if you wish, depending on where you are and times etc, we can get a few races happening. and yeah new update should help apparently, but i can see a greater issue arising from it with latency. but the online community is growing, so it will only get better.

Phil

Kulch
10-06-2015, 02:40
there is usually only a couple of lobbies visible, i was surprised to see 4 or 5 last night, around 10pm QLD, had a couple of races with 15 or so entrants.
maybe try adding a few people to steam and start your own lobby and invite them in.. add me if you wish, depending on where you are and times etc, we can get a few races happening. and yeah new update should help apparently, but i can see a greater issue arising from it with latency. but the online community is growing, so it will only get better.

Phil

in steam go to settings and change download location to UK - London. You get loads more lobbys than if searching Australia, which is your default profile settings in steam. Not sure how this impacts other games, but I hope this is patched in Pcars so we don't have to do this

Bunyip_McLuvin
10-06-2015, 15:19
Hey guys.
Once patch 1.4 comes out I'll be glued to my new sim rig.

PSN: Bunyip_McLuvin

Look forward to seeing you guys on the track

Scav3nger
14-06-2015, 11:29
OP updated.

DuckDodgers
17-06-2015, 04:50
I'm a Sydney based PS4 player looking for clean racing lobbies.

I drive with assists turned off and use sixaxis for steering. So My laps times are usually consistent, but not always fast.

PSN: lllDuckDodgers Feel free to add/message me.

TassieDevil
17-06-2015, 06:19
I like a bit of online racing when time permits.
Northern Tasmania.
PS4
PSN : TassieDevil

coco1458
21-06-2015, 15:24
Is anyone interested in Endurance racing?
I'm based in Melbourne and I'm looking to create a monthly 32 player endurance race lobby on PC.
Races will be on weekends so that people can fit it in their schedule :)

If you're interested, please like this Facebook page and we'll move forward to creating our first event!
http://facebook.com/ProjectCARSenduro

Intrepid_Nine
22-06-2015, 07:43
Set up something on steam please mate - some dont use fb but are interested

rotorrian
22-06-2015, 08:06
About time you got here Taz :P

I like a bit of online racing when time permits.
Northern Tasmania.
PS4
PSN : TassieDevil

immelmannix
26-06-2015, 09:50
Hi, I'm new to the forum and want a TS channel to talk with players in-game to set up races etc.
I have subscribed to the Australian and New Zealand Racers Project Cars Thread.
Greg

immelmannix
26-06-2015, 10:04
am in channel atm
PC

Itothans
01-07-2015, 00:50
Im from Bris, steam id: S'jet

spidey11
01-07-2015, 12:44
PS4 racers,

I see that currently we don't have a league mentioned in the original post. If we get enough interest i can try and sort something out for weekend racers, either a casual league or a points system or anything else that takes your fancy just mention it.

Controller or wheel i don't mind as long as players are respectful and remember the main aim is to have fun!

People interested, either like this post (so others can gauge the levels of interest) or message me and i'l start getting a list together.

Thanks.
Spidey_11 is my PSN ID.

norbs
08-07-2015, 01:57
Any Aussies or Kiwis interested in a Formula Rookie League.

http://www.arseforums.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=20273

Sidonicus
09-07-2015, 00:00
We have been running a V8 Supercars league on Race07 for a few years. It's manage through the SLS mangement system and 7 regular drivers (+AI) each week. (Serious Drivers welcome http://www.webspruik.com/Race07/index.php). But with Race07 getting a bit long in the tooth were looking into moving to another platform and its shaping up as Project Cars (just not V8s yet). Best part is I have already a Team Speak Server and Dedi servers for Race07, Assetto Corsa and Project Cars running from an Amazon cloud server in Sydney so if your AUS/NZ based pings are not an issue. With PCARS now having live timings and APIs running a league with stats and league scoring is looking very viable. We are still in early testing but I'm happy to assist others and welcome anyone interested in joining our existing R07 league or start forming a PCARS league.

Woffu
09-07-2015, 05:18
Count me in guys
Psn:sneekynuts11
From australia

jason
09-07-2015, 05:21
Im keen
Psn: SUBGTRACER

Australia

Callumatic
09-07-2015, 06:02
Tasmania here. PC.

Woffu
12-07-2015, 14:32
I'm keen mate
Psn: sneekynuts11

spidey11
13-07-2015, 01:14
Ps4 users,

Let's get some numbers and names on who is actually interested and available for something like this.

I'm happy to help out and organise private messages and to setup a forum thread. I'll post something in other Australian league/club thread under the ps4 section.
I'm happy to start off with formula rookie :)

Yowie
13-07-2015, 01:28
Ps4 users,

Let's get some numbers and names on who is actually interested and available for something like this.

I'm happy to help out and organise private messages and to setup a forum thread. I'll post something in other Australian league/club thread under the ps4 section.
I'm happy to start off with formula rookie :)

Im more than keen although I've just hit an issue in the last couple of days/week. My T300RS has an issue at start up calibration and has also lost a lot of ffb and resistance. I'm trying to get in contact from whom I purchased it from (Pagnian Imports) but I'm not having much luck. It's well under warranty so I should not have any dramas getting it replaced. Until then, I won't really be on track.
Hopefully it gets resolved quickly because I'm really keen for a league to race in!

spidey11
13-07-2015, 02:31
Yowie what's ur psn so I can add you. Mines in my signature.

Also checkout the thread I started in the ps4 multiplayer event planning under "Australian Region club/league". Bunch of good blokes who race very clean and make u work hard for that win ;)

Yowie
13-07-2015, 02:32
Yowie what's ur psn so I can add you. Mines in my signature.

Also checkout the thread I started in the ps4 multiplayer event planning under "Australian Region club/league". Bunch of good blokes who race very clean and make u work hard for that win ;)

Psn. The_Yowie

Yeah sweet I'll check it out when I get the chance

joshuasmits
13-07-2015, 11:46
Hey hey i'm Josh :) steam the tax collecta lookin for some racers with race craft to have some fun races with hit me up

Wotto37
19-07-2015, 12:06
Hey all - if this is still a viable happening thing, let me know- on PC, in NSW Oz :)

Hondo
20-07-2015, 00:45
For any PCars drivers that would like to join some friendly community and a leagues check out below steam community.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/PCOZNZ

We run several leagues from PC to Console. Currently just finished Formula Rookie series and GT3 series for PC will be starting soon. Add one of admins in the members group and join the group if you like clean and organised racing.

KKR kwik-kiwi
20-07-2015, 10:20
New Zealand
PC
Steam ID: kwik_kiwi_nz

Scav3nger
23-07-2015, 10:52
Updated OP, sorry it's been a couple of weeks since I last updated it, but should be up with the latest ID's and groups now.

Chris12345
24-07-2015, 06:30
Hey everyone. Sounds like what I am looking is here. Is this still a happening thing?

mrnemesis
24-07-2015, 07:37
Hey All, Day0 has a casual race series running every sunday night at 7pm AEST on our dedicated server. All clean racers are welcome, just join us on teamspeak(ts.day0.com.au) in the Project Cars channel. More info on which track/car combo for this weeks race and sign up here (http://day0.com.au/community/groups/viewgroup/4-day0-racing-hq). Or hit up MrNemesis, RAID, Letters, Corey, Vodkaiser or M0rts on the day0 teamspeak for more details. Btw feel free to add me on steam, my id is mrnemesis.

The racer format is a 10-15 minute practice session starting at 7pm sharp, then race. The winner gets to choose the next weeks car and track. The winner also gets an exclusive icon in the day0 teamspeak for the week, I know right no expense spared :) Race is also limited to 1st person and has full damage on(no restarts for write offs).

Next Race:
Class: Group A
Laps: 2

Strattos
25-07-2015, 01:45
Hi all, I'm definitely keen for some clean racing. Been racing iRacing for years, but looking forward to something different. Been playing Project Cars on PC for a bit to get used to it but keen to get amongst some multi. I go under Strattos on Steam and have just joined the Project Cars Oceania group on Steam.

Strattos
25-07-2015, 05:58
Just got a newbie query. I've joined both the Project Cars Oceania and OZNZ groups on Steam and have indicated on the OZNZ forum within Steam that I'm keen to race in the upcoming GT3 comp, but what happens from here?

In terms of organised multiplayer racing, I've only ever raced iRacing, which appears a bit different to this. Will the OZNZ series pop up in the Project Cars multiplayer games when race time comes around? And shouldn't I have a password or something? Sorry about all the questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Scav3nger
25-07-2015, 07:12
Just got a newbie query. I've joined both the Project Cars Oceania and OZNZ groups on Steam and have indicated on the OZNZ forum within Steam that I'm keen to race in the upcoming GT3 comp, but what happens from here?

In terms of organised multiplayer racing, I've only ever raced iRacing, which appears a bit different to this. Will the OZNZ series pop up in the Project Cars multiplayer games when race time comes around? And shouldn't I have a password or something? Sorry about all the questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately Project CARS' multiplayer system is not as automated as iRacing's. You'll need to keep an eye on the dates for the OZNZ rounds (they're probably listed on the steam thread) and make sure you're online and someone from the administration/organising group should invite you into the race or provide you with the password for the protected lobby. Whoever is organising the event should now have your expression of interest noted and will know to invite you into the lobby or provide you with the password for each round of the series. If they invite you it'll likely be a steam notification, not an in-game popup.

The Oceania group won't really host any significant events, it's more a group designed to just be a way of finding other racers that are online at the same time for pickup races, while groups like OZNZ are for organised/structured league racing.

Strattos
25-07-2015, 08:36
Awesome, thanks for taking the time to explain everything.

hillcrest34
31-07-2015, 05:26
yo scav im on pc now as well: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198199797659/

AOD_RTMPro
25-08-2015, 07:31
sent you a PM for an update please mate.

chur

NWRAP
25-08-2015, 08:13
Keen for some PC leagues :)

Melbourne VIC

AOD_RTMPro
25-08-2015, 20:08
Keen for some PC leagues :)

Melbourne VIC

Check this out - http://projectcars.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=110366

Season 2 is about to start in September. It will be our 2nd & final OPEN Invitational League.

STEELJOCKEY
25-08-2015, 23:10
XBL Steel Jockey
Steam STEELJOCKEY

AOD_RTMPro
30-08-2015, 00:26
http://i.imgur.com/X8tzggf.jpg (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?36329-ClanAOD-net-Oceania-League-Carrera-Cup&p=1070494&viewfull=1#post1070494)

AOD_RTMPro
11-09-2015, 03:16
Starts in less than 24hrs folks!

crickie
21-09-2015, 14:19
Hi All

Both PC, Melbourne

looking for some clean racing for me and my flatmate.

Stream ID: Crickie

Craig's Steam ID: warcrim

Chris12345
22-09-2015, 16:46
How do I get involved in one of these leagues???

AOD_RTMPro
29-09-2015, 20:28
Hi All

Both PC, Melbourne

Are you looking to join a group to race with full-time with many leagues, or are you after just casual hop on & play whenever type of thing? Either way, I would suggest checking out www.ClanAOD.net All we require is a mic/headset & TeamSpeak 3.

Which league are you wanting to join Chris? The AOD Oceania League is currently an open to public league! However, we do password the actual race to keep the trolls out. You can find the password, on race day, by following this link: http://projectcars.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=110366&p=979212&viewfull=1#post979212

If you're looking to join any other leagues, like OZ/NZ for example, reach out to one of their members & ask them for more information. If you're interested in checking out AOD, feel free to have a look at the games we play & browse our forums publicly here: www.ClanAOD.net

norbs
29-09-2015, 21:31
Hi All

Both PC, Melbourne

ARSE is always looking for clean racers.

http://www.arseforums.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=94

Probably got a new PCars comp starting in 2 weeks. We will be testing some stuff tonight.

AOD_RTMPro
30-09-2015, 08:23
Coming Soon to ClanAOD.net

http://i.imgur.com/3hDGzmT.jpg (http://projectcars.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=115001)

In no particular order:

'73 BMW 2002 Turbo, '92 McLaren F1, '86 Lotus 98T Renault Turbo, '87 RUF CTR, '91 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution2 DTM, '66 Ford Mustang 2+2 Fastback, '72 Lotus 72D Cosworth, '72 Ford Escort MK1RS1600, '91 BMW M3 E30 Group A
Vs.
2012 BMW 320 TC, 2014 McLaren P1, Formula A, 2012 RUF RT 12 R, 2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Coupe DTM, 2015 Ford Mustang GT, Formula B, 2009 Ford Focus RS, 2012 BMW M3 GT

AOD_RTMPro
03-10-2015, 08:48
http://youtu.be/wMyyDX-iSeo

STEELJOCKEY
16-10-2015, 21:16
New Australian based Xbox racing league

http://www.slipstreamracing.jigsy.com

frogpro007
28-10-2015, 07:09
http://vmotorsport.co.nz/thread/142/bathurst-laps-ginetta-enduro-open

STEELJOCKEY
02-11-2015, 02:52
Bump

Xbox race tonight 7pm Australian Eastern Summer Time - 8amGMT

http://vmotorsport.co.nz/thread/142/bathurst-laps-ginetta-enduro-open

PJB04
02-11-2015, 09:38
I'm interested but not sure that I would be enough for league racing.
Adelaide, PC and wheel.

bozza72
07-11-2015, 04:28
I'm interested but not sure that I would be enough for league racing.
Adelaide, PC and wheel.

take a look at clanaod.net we have a nice collection of antipodean drivers and are running an Oceania league at the mo

PJB04
07-11-2015, 09:22
take a look at clanaod.net we have a nice collection of antipodean drivers and are running an Oceania league at the mo
Thanks for the reply.
Will take a look to see what they are all about.

OPPYLOCK333
10-11-2015, 00:57
For the Australian PC (and NZ) Guys & Girls out there http://www.oznzsimracing.com/ provides a great range of events. The group is a fantastic one, everyone shares setups, and the racing is absolutely fantastic.
RUF cup is under way, there are endurance events, and the weekday series for Radical SR3 is about to kick off.

New members are always welcome, be it casual racers of those who want to take on a whole series.

The group even has occasional "Wacky Racers" nights where the rulebook is thrown out the window"

Come on over and say HI!