PDA

View Full Version : AI Improvements (lights at raining races)

LeandroHunter
08-05-2015, 15:22
Hi folks!

First of all, sorry for my [bad] english. Or not.

Well, I liked the game.

But I was running here in the rain and I noticed that the AI doesn't turn on the lights ... Only at night. It affect our vision and takes the game immersion as well. I believe it's something that can be solved with some scripts, and helps a lot for everyone with a better (and better!) game.

Blackvault
08-05-2015, 15:24
Hi folks!

First of all, sorry for my [bad] english. Or not.

Well, I liked the game.

But I was running here in the rain and I noticed that the AI doesn't turn on the lights ... Only at night. It affect our vision and takes the game immersion as well. I believe it's something that can be solved with some scripts, and helps a lot for everyone with a better (and better!) game.

It's a known issue, but you may find its not implemented due to a drop off in performance given the amount of AI cars you can add to races.

Pete

LeandroHunter
08-05-2015, 15:33
Thanks for the fast reply! :D

I think at the moment this is my biggest criticism. The rest can be resolved and/or implemented on another moment (such as the choice of the cars may select grid, for example. I have a dream to be able to run with LMP1 and 2 along with the GT3 in same race :D).

Blackvault
08-05-2015, 15:35

I think at the moment this is my biggest criticism. The rest can be resolved and/or implemented on another moment (such as the choice of the cars may select grid, for example. I have a dream to be able to run with LMP1 and 2 along with the GT3 in same race :D).

You can run those classes in MP under the setting of Any Classes but not in SP

Pete

Andjem
08-05-2015, 15:35

Full custom grid support is something which has been discussed internally and may be supported in good time :)

Mahjik
08-05-2015, 15:50

It's been asked by the WMD community, so let's hope SMS will add a menu option to enable the AI to use lights not only during night races (for those with the hardware to handle it).