PDA

View Full Version : Xbox one Steering wheel options

Spandecks
08-05-2015, 16:23
Hey all, for when the game is fixed I would like to invest in a steering wheel and pedal set, but I would like a set with a clutch and gear stick as well as the obvious gas and brake. But I can't seem to find a compatible set for the Xbone, any suggestions?

Cheers

OneBadHuskerFan
08-05-2015, 16:30
Thrustmaster TX 458 Ferrari Italia wheel with T3PA pedals and TH8A shifter.

Spandecks
08-05-2015, 16:34
Was just looking at that, hoping the game will be sorted soon and the setup won't cost me too much! Anyone else used these bits before and can recommend them? And will it be a requirement for me to buy a seat system for the bits? Especially the gear stick

Seps1974
08-05-2015, 16:48
Thrustmaster TX 458 Ferrari Italia wheel with T3PA pedals and TH8A shifter.

Go for this and if you don't want to spend a lot of money on a seat, a wheel stand pro V2 it's a great option.

Spandecks
08-05-2015, 17:50
Go for this and if you don't want to spend a lot of money on a seat, a wheel stand pro V2 it's a great option.

Will a seat be required though? Or will the gearstick attach to the wheel somehow? Cheers

BrainyTX
08-05-2015, 17:54
You would need something to attach the stick.... The wheel is just itself, mounted somewhere....

If have the raceroom seat, which i can strongly recommend!

Spandecks
08-05-2015, 19:03
You would need something to attach the stick.... The wheel is just itself, mounted somewhere....

If have the raceroom seat, which i can strongly recommend!

I would LOVE to have a proper seat, but I don't have the room so the stand V2 is the best option for me. Plus financially I'm looking at around 500 to purchase the wheel, shifter and the pedals alone! Very pricey.

Chadman
08-05-2015, 21:32
I've got this exact setup on the way in the mail (minus the shifter). I own a Wheel Stand Pro v2 that I've been using with my trusty G27 and can testify to it's greatness. It's a good solution. I'm only replacing the wheel so I can use it with my XB1.

If you are worried about mounting the Thrustmaster shifter, there's a mounting bar that comes with the WSP v2. It's pretty solid.

SN1P3R SK33T
09-05-2015, 01:24
Hi guys, have to say the TX Wheel with the 8A and 3PS are the way to go. Have to disagree on the Wheelstand pro V2 though. For me personally the GT Omega Wheel Stand with the V2 shifter mount was the better option. It's a little bigger but a lot more stable and doesn't have the centre bar. plus It's only 5 more than the WSPV2. Also you can upgrade it later on by adding a chair mount and a chair.