PDA

View Full Version : (Xbox One) Looking for respectful players

ThreeAngryOwls
08-05-2015, 16:47
Looking for a group of friendly, respectful drivers to race with? Whether you're a casual or hardcore driver, ETCC is for you.

Redirect to new thread with all details about ETCC:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?36483-ETCC-The-Racing-Community-for-You

Elmo
08-05-2015, 16:51
Move to Multiplayer Event Planning

ThreeAngryOwls
08-05-2015, 16:57
Move to Multiplayer Event Planning

Ah, sorry and thanks! :P

flamingA
08-05-2015, 17:35
Hello, I'm willing to play online too :-) I race without any assists, cockpit view only and with a playseat + Thrustmaster TX with pedalshifters.
I prefer driving in any GT class, Touring and Roadclass. Prototype and LMP are also something I'm willing to give a go, but I don't like open wheel racing :-)
I have a mic, but haven't yet figured out how I can use it when I'm sitting in my playseat. My skill level is above average, but I don't consider myself "good". So if you're interested, sent an invite to this gamertag --> Walking Debt

ThreeAngryOwls
08-05-2015, 17:37
Hello, I'm willing to play online too :-) I race without any assists, cockpit view only and with a playseat + Thrustmaster TX with pedalshifters.
I prefer driving in any GT class, Touring and Roadclass. Prototype and LMP are also something I'm willing to give a go, but I don't like open wheel racing :-)
I have a mic, but haven't yet figured out how I can use it when I'm sitting in my playseat. My skill level is above average, but I don't consider myself "good". So if you're interested, sent an invite to this gamertag --> Walking Debt

Sounds great, will send an invite over. :)

AdamskiGT
08-05-2015, 19:14
Hi guys. I'm looking for clean racers too. Race gt cars the most. My Xbox gamer tag is Adamski GT

ThreeAngryOwls
08-05-2015, 19:18
Hi guys. I'm looking for clean racers too. Race gt cars the most. My Xbox gamer tag is Adamski GT

Great, will send an invite over. :)

Thunder143
09-05-2015, 07:41
Hi, looking for other players as well, Thursday when I tried to play online it was dead empty.

Gamertag : Jay1Miami
Favoured Car Class : GT3/Formula B
Favoured Track : none in particular
Skill level : no assists expect one for handling, I find it hard to drive without that assist and without a wheel.

Looking forward to play with you guys!

Diesel Davis
09-05-2015, 08:13
Hi, I was saying to myself yesterday I need to find some like minded gamers/racers!

Gamertag: Diesel Davis
Favoured Car Class: GT and Touring
Favoured Track: Mainly circuit but I'm a big fan of Snetterton 300
Skill Level: Currently still running with assists while I'm getting used to the game. Although I race with cockpit-helmet view, manual gearing, and full damage with realistic tyre wear etc

Looking forward to a race!

r94
09-05-2015, 08:30
I'm new to pCars and haven't race much since Forza 2 & 3, but would love to race with decent people.

Gamertag: R94
Car: Clio (try to get use to the game)
Track: can race on any track
Skill: currently manual with assists as I'm trying to get used to the game, but I hope to switch them off soon, prefer cockpit or helmet cam and realistic damage (tyres, etc)

StephenJHayes83
09-05-2015, 08:54
yes please to add me to this list GT stephenjhayes83

please also see what i'm trying to organise HERE (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22390-EVENT-Tuesday-12th-May-21-00hrs-GMT-(XBOX-ONE))

ThreeAngryOwls has added his name already

ThreeAngryOwls
09-05-2015, 10:18
I'm new to pCars and haven't race much since Forza 2 & 3, but would love to race with decent people.

Gamertag: R94
Car: Clio (try to get use to the game)
Track: can race on any track
Skill: currently manual with assists as I'm trying to get used to the game, but I hope to switch them off soon, prefer cockpit or helmet cam and realistic damage (tyres, etc)

Sorry R94, unfortunately I wasn't able to find your name on Xbox One. If the Gamertag is correct, feel free to add me and send me a message.
Gamertag: ThreeAngryOwls

ThreeAngryOwls
09-05-2015, 11:00
Everyone else has been added, contacted and listed. :)

r94
09-05-2015, 11:59
Everyone else has been added, contacted and listed. :)

found you

the dark one
09-05-2015, 12:31
Any chance you could add me?

TH3 D4RK ONE

looking to race now if anyone's on?

ThreeAngryOwls
09-05-2015, 13:03
Any chance you could add me?

TH3 D4RK ONE

looking to race now if anyone's on?

Sure, added. There's going to be a session shortly. :)

d4ninho
09-05-2015, 13:12
hey gents, why not take a look at www.vrf.enjin.com

nice friendly racing site that is going to be holding pcars series soon.

ThreeAngryOwls
10-05-2015, 00:21
hey gents, why not take a look at www.vrf.enjin.com

nice friendly racing site that is going to be holding pcars series soon.

Might be worth submitting a separate thread for that, this is specifically for players looking for an alternative to league racing.

ThreeAngryOwls
10-05-2015, 10:19
Updated original post.

manutdfan26
10-05-2015, 12:32
I would like to be a part of this i drive mostly GT3 and use a wheel and pedals my GT is manutdfan26

Jim sublime5446
10-05-2015, 14:35
Im always looking to race with good clean people. Im wanting to fill my friends list up so theres always a few people to race with. I have a headset saving up for a wheel lol.

Gamertag: Jim Sublime5446
Car: Any although im loving the GT3 cars at the min Z4 is a beast
Track: Any
Skill: currently manual with tc only

ThreeAngryOwls
10-05-2015, 16:09
Sure, added you both. See you soon! :)

Troudku4k
11-05-2015, 17:47
Gamertag: Troudku4K
Car: Any GT3
Track: Zolder, Spa, Spain and so many others
Skill: currently no assist but in automatic mode.

Just a thing : it could be better if the qualification time was just smaller (20 minutes instead of 30 would be great). Otherwise everything is perfect in your lobbies ;-)

ThreeAngryOwls
12-05-2015, 01:12
Gamertag: Troudku4K
Car: Any GT3
Track: Zolder, Spa, Spain and so many others
Skill: currently no assist but in automatic mode.

Just a thing : it could be better if the qualification time was just smaller (20 minutes instead of 30 would be great). Otherwise everything is perfect in your lobbies ;-)

Thanks, and I would, although the options are 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 or 90 minutes. I've looked into this previously and the current setup appears to be the most popular.

sven brun
12-05-2015, 05:41
Gamertag: sven brun
Car: All of them
Skill: No assists except for Auto Gears. Changing gears on controller makes my brain melt. Hopefully getting a wheel and pedals soon in which case I will racing manual

ThreeAngryOwls
12-05-2015, 11:25
Added. :)

x L0rd K0jima x
12-05-2015, 13:04
Gamertag (Xbox Live): x L0rd K0jima x
Yes, I'm able to use a headset for chat
Yes, I might be able to help others and myself with no assist
(Optional) Favoured Car Class: ANY
(Optional) Favoured Track: Nürburgring Nordschlife

I play with the Thrustmaster TX racing wheel and I'm the type of person that plays with no assist (with MAYBE the exception of ABS)
I'm looking forward to racing with people that are clean and racers that I can trust :D

ThreeAngryOwls
12-05-2015, 14:41
Added :)

CRi RE3iD CRG26
13-05-2015, 12:17
Gamertag - CRi RE3iD CRG26
Favourite class gt3
Favourite track multiple
No assists other than ABS
add me!!

AghastVenus1
14-05-2015, 05:41
Gamertag: AghastVenus1
Car: Any

I am loving this game and would like to play with other people! I do not have access to a wheel so I'm limited to a controller with tcs and stm turned on. Despite that abs is turned off, I use manuel gears w/o clutch, prefer helmet cam, and try my best to race clean as well as use a mic. Please add!

Stu7676
14-05-2015, 15:41
Started to be very impressed by this game!! Would love to have some clean respectful racing.

Gamertag: stu7676
Favoured Car Class: Formula rookie at the moment!
Favoured Track: oulten park in the rookie class
Skill Level: All assists off, manual, 80% AI in formula rookie

Cant always be available due to work but yes a league would be of interest too

Look forward to some clean races!!

Globo
15-05-2015, 17:01
Hey,

Looking for other respectful drivers as well!

Gamertag: Globo
Favoured Car Class: GT and F1
Favoured Track: Any circuit
Skill Level: Currently driving without assists, in manual and cockpit view.

Cheers.

Bambus
16-05-2015, 01:21
Keep it clean, race like a dream.

Gamertag: Bambus sham
Headset & chat
GT3
Road America
Only TC I like to dial it in, manual, cockpit/helmet cam 80%ai but not winning!

TheLastRezort
16-05-2015, 01:43
My gamertag is TheLastRezort27, I race with all assists off, use a Thrustmaster TX, enjoy clean racing, and I am willing to give any car a go. Though touring and GT are my favourite classes. I'm less into Formula cars but still enjoy them. I also am able to chat as I do have a headset.
Skill level: 80%, manual, cockpit view, assists off.

paul98266
17-05-2015, 15:21
Hi , i have only played a couple of online races and they have been empty ramfests, had some good clean races in fm5 and although i am not the best i love racing and refuse to quit even if running in last .
Gamertag : paul98266
class : will race any class , prefer to start online with slower cars
Track: any race track , silverstone national is my favourite to race because i have driven in real life
Skill: Not the best but don't use assists although i am considering switching abs on (keep locking up) and usually cockpit view sometimes overhead view in open wheel cars, damage and tyres on realistic.
use xbox one controller

Adamski Alders
18-05-2015, 18:23
I haven't quite got to grips with Project CARS yet but I'd be up for some racing against real players.

Gamertag: Adamski Alders
Have headset - chat occasionally
Interested in a league
Favourite Car/Class: Ginetta Juniors, GT3 and Clio Cup, probably in that order though haven't driven a lot of the other cars yet
Favourite Track: Silverstone GP
Skill Level - Averagely medium though sometimes erratic without a warm-up, Assists - ABS, Stability and Traction on, Full Damage and Tyre Wear always on, No Wheel just controller.

DERKA DERKA1337
19-05-2015, 01:11
Gamertag: DERKA DERKA1337
Have Mic
Down with GT/F1 and at this point, i cant really be picky. Add me and invite me, definitely down for a good race.

yokedblowfish
19-05-2015, 21:06
also looking to find a group to race with long project cars run TX 458 Italia with the t3PA pro pedals, th8a shifter. new to the game, like hood view,

Gamer: yokedblowfish
Car:gt3 Aston Martin
Track:love them all
Skill:everything turned off except for traction control and stability control.still trying to get the force feedback settings and my pedals and everything correct everything still a little squirrely

LADY GEMMA JANE
19-05-2015, 21:09
You may add me if you wish, I have working mic, clean racer

smartio
22-05-2015, 15:31
Gamertag: smartio
Favoured Car class: GT and open wheel
Track: Road America
Skill: depending on track and Car i think medium.
Driving with Thrustmaster tx wheel, T3PA pedals and TH8a shifter.
Everything as real as possible. No assists.

ADD me for Some Good racing

Rob Prange
24-05-2015, 16:31
Moved to new Xbone Multiplayer Event Planning Forum

Acksios
25-05-2015, 08:54
Gamertag: Acksios
Favoured car class: gt or open wheel
Track: nordschleife
Skill: all assists off and driving with tx wheel
Please add me for some realistic and clean racing! :)
I have a mic aswel!

TrevorP
25-05-2015, 14:41
New to pCars, but race fairly decent times in Forza5.

TrevorJPace
Headset
I don't use assists, and definitely willing to give advice where I can.
(Optional) Sure
(Optional) Open-Wheel, or GT. Preferably RWD with enough to light up the rears.
(Optional) Watkins Glen is kind of fun, but SPA all the way.

jag_xj220
25-05-2015, 15:20
Looking forward to having some great close clean races

Gamertag: JMacFoto
Headset: Yes
Assist: all off: yes willing to help as I will be learning as I go as well
Leagues: yes
(Optional) Favored Car Class: Open Wheel
(Optional) Favored Track: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
(Optional) Your skill level: no assist. using wheel amateur, Cockpit cam 100% of the time realistic everything
(Optional) Only Add me if Clean respectful driver: JMacFoto

Outlaw Peet
25-05-2015, 16:15
GT: Alleycatzappa

Wheel TX , All cars, serious but average, Dutch, 55 years old ��

No headset
No assists

jschenard
25-05-2015, 20:12
Gamertag : jsmaster
Whether you're able to use a headset for party chat : Yes
Whether you'd be open to either learning without assists, OR, helping others learn without assists. : Yes I am. I have the TX wheel and do good times on track with assist off
(Optional) Whether the possibility of merging this with a league is of interest to you. : It would be nice.
(Optional) Favoured Car Class : Anything goes
(Optional) Favoured Track : Anything goes
(Optional) Your skill level. Assists, difficulty etc. : Medium amateur
(Optional) If you do not want your Gamertag listed below, for others to add, please state so here and I shall not list it as such. I dont care lol. Let's have fun.

DrGrimQC
26-05-2015, 00:03
GT: DrGrimQC
Headset :yes
Driving diff: usually ABS on tcs on and stab off , but i can play w/o
Favorite class : Gt3, F gulf c b a, roab A& b

imperator
26-05-2015, 05:42
O1O1android1O1O
yeah
I play with assists as is but I'm willing to move to no assists. I do play with a gamepad so I feel like it may be harder
favorite class are any gt classes
I'd say I'm about average, i play with most assists on, i play from the cockpit view and with simulation damage and tire wear and simulation fuel

chri21
26-05-2015, 09:04
Hi Racefans

Gamertag : Chri21
Favoured Car Class : GT3/GT4 All open Wheel
Skill level : I drive only with ABS on, Its hard to find a good setup for my brake

I am Driving with an TX - Wheel
I do have an headset of course

Looking forward to play with you guys!

AmazingRacing46
26-05-2015, 12:05
check out this page if you are european: www.european-racing-league.de
text me to my gamertag: AmazingRacing46

Outlaw Peet
26-05-2015, 15:18
check out this page if you are european: www.european-racing-league.de
text me to my gamertag: AmazingRacing46

It is not European it's German!?

PeoplesChampion
27-05-2015, 11:22
Add me. Clean and fast.. GT: v Illuminated v

Yardstik
27-05-2015, 14:48
Im a noob but still a clean racer. I'll slide off the track to avoid hitting someone if I missed my braking point. I really do try to race very clean. Anyway, I would like to find a few racers to help me improve my skill. Do you guys have any room for a novice? GamerTag = MuddSlinger808

serraleoa
27-05-2015, 15:18
Hello, first of all nice project you did here. Im a portuguese player, looking to play some fun races, i play nice and clean and i want to finders other player like me :) I play on TX racing wheel, with no assists on and i can use a mic

Gamertag: SS SERRALEOA

Favoured Car Class: gt3 and touring
Favoured Track: spa
Skill Level: average

Spin HD
27-05-2015, 19:52
Hey I am definitely looking for some races! Im from the US and my GT is: Spin HD
I don't use assists and id say im slightly above average.
I race clean!!

EDIT Definitely looking for a league with US players. My connection seems to struggle with people overseas.

OpticalHercules
28-05-2015, 22:30
I'm a casual racer, I'm not the fastest or the most skilled by far. I do *try* not to touch other cars on the road, but accidents do happen and when I know I'm at fault I will pull out of traffic and wait for my casualty to rejoin the race. Add me if you like.

Gamertag: OpticalHercules
Preferred class: LMP1
Track: Circuit de Spa Francorchamps, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (open to any, but those are my fav's)
Skill: I play with and without racing line, depending on race duration and time progression. TCS on, trying to wean myself..., Camera angle: roof top or trail cam.

justonce68
28-05-2015, 23:43
GT justonce68
TX wheel omega pro cockpit
Play helmet cam with assists set to real
Clean.
GT3, but willing to race anything
Learning to tune

djxmyke
29-05-2015, 00:01
Looking for clean racers. I perfer gt3 no assists have a mic aswell
Gamer tag DJxMYKE

MillsLayne
29-05-2015, 02:18
MillsLayne
I can't use a headset currently, but I do like good, clean, but hard racing. I'm open to any car class as long as it's a race car. Monza, Zolder, Donington, Brands Hatch and Watkins Glen are my favorite tracks and I prefer to race without any assists. Looking forward to racing some of you!

gazuk1
29-05-2015, 10:31
Hi all, just got project and still very much learning, will need to start again soon once my tx racing wheel arrives but until then will use a pad. I'm open to any car, track , but do like the caterhams and stocks around setterton and Watkins glen , looking to have some friendly racinging , being a more mature games don't want to meet the silly noobs who blast music down your ear and scream and shout rubbish if they lose. Like I say still very much a novice but slowly taking assists off and can use mic , even though I can't multitask and talking usually makes me crash so will talk prior to race but go quiet when racing unless it's to warn someone I messed up ;) anyway feel free to add me based UK gamer tag gazuk1

LADY GEMMA JANE
29-05-2015, 11:45
I'm a clean racer

Bogusmorgan
29-05-2015, 12:17
Bogusmorgan
TX wheel
Clean.
GT3, touring
Learning to tune
Track: spa, Monza, Silverstone
Damage on
Headset: yes
I`m from Europe,

LoveDon
29-05-2015, 15:10
LoveDon

Whether you're able to use a headset for party chat - Yes head set
Whether you'd be open to either learning without assists, OR, helping others learn without assists. Either or i dont mind
(Optional) Whether the possibility of merging this with a league is of interest to you. - Would be interested in a league
(Optional) Favoured Car Class - Dont mind
(Optional) Favoured Track - dont mind
(Optional) Your skill level. Assists, difficulty etc. Ameteur
(Optional) Please add me for events and stuff, really want to enjoy playing this online, my timezone is UK

LoveDon
29-05-2015, 15:21
I'm a clean racer

Bet your £%&(@^ in &*£ though

Ian Bell
29-05-2015, 17:06
Bet your £%&(@^ in &*£ though

LoveDon.

We don't communicate like that here.

Your post has been edited and you're on a warning to cut the mysogynistic crap.

No infraction just yet mods, it is a Friday.

rHodgey
29-05-2015, 22:41
Gamertag: rHodgey

Race with no assists, usually in top 100 on leaderboards and I use a gamepad so I hope that's not an issue...

Favourite tracks: Bathurst, Donington, Nurburgring GP and hockenheim GP

I nearly always run GT3 but I'm very open to running anything else :)

Also yes to the headset

Andropoff
29-05-2015, 22:51
Andropoff1982

jbkollman
30-05-2015, 02:48
im looking to race with some clean people

STEELJOCKEY
30-05-2015, 11:07
STEEL JOCKEY
GT3
Currently using ABS and TCS, but looking to drop these as I get more feeling from my TX458 wheel

Got a headset for party chat, haven't plugged it in yet

Exocet
30-05-2015, 11:46
Exocet Ape.
GT3 and Touring cars mostly
Using controller with assists at the moment but open to trying without.
I *try* to be clean. i.e a bit of rubbing, a little tap if braking late. :angel: But no intentional barging etc
Have a headset.
Usually in driver view. some helmet views are ok, some aren't depending on car. Some aren't too good because of the roll cage/car construction and SOME make me feel a bit queezy lol

Stu1903
30-05-2015, 12:21
Stu1903

Don't really have. Fave car .

Awaiting arrival of tx 458 wheel.

Have a headset speak English and like a bit of banter
Try to be clean. Use roof can mostly so dont always c others coming.

CA5I
30-05-2015, 22:48
Hi Guys, :)

had this great game now for two days, but unfortunately I could not even go so far in multiplayer mode,
simply because no session wiird found. Is there a solution?

That's why I am pleased to hear this thread. :angel:
You are welcome to be enrolled in the list, because then rise so the chances are that I can finally time races with any of you online.

Sry for my broken English, in German nd must use the Google Translator. ;)

Best regards from Germany, Casi

- My XBL-GamerTag & Profil >
https://account.xbox.com/de-DE/Profile?gamerTag=CA5I

isavtraxx
30-05-2015, 23:53
Gamertag: isavtraxx
gt3 cars at moment
into most the tracks
skill level slowly getting rid of assists

Dazza1976
31-05-2015, 16:37
Dazza1976
headset for party - is good with me
Assists - I drive using pad and all assists off and this is my preference for others to race with, previously played driving sims with wheel (fanatic pwts and club sport pedals but sold as they're not compatible with xbone :mad:
League? - may be of interest but I have just signed up one so depends on time.
Favoured Car Class - unknown at moment but enjoy most classes.
Favourite track - Anything with elevation changes.
Skill level - no assists, against AI at minimum level 80

GRTfast
31-05-2015, 16:48
Gamer tag: GRTfast
Tx 458 wheel.
Above average skill, no assists.
Favorite cars: vintage f1, gt3, 250 kart
Favorite tracks: Imola, Laguna seca
Cockpit view with wheel and arms turned off.

No headset, but I can use Kinect for chat.

add me!

Spooksta
31-05-2015, 17:25
gt: Sp00ksta
party chat YES
Your skill level. ABS only

bostjanc88
31-05-2015, 20:58
gt: bostjanc88

XII AVENGER IIX
03-06-2015, 00:49
Gamertag: XII AVENGER IIX
Car: GT3 Class ( M3, Aston, Ruf )
Track: Road America, Laguna, Hockenheim
Skill: All assists off (as soon as my T3PA pedals get in!) I would list myself as advanced as far as my skill level.

bingvnn
03-06-2015, 02:33
Gamertag: GHOSTMA

Favoured Car Class: gt3 and touring
Favoured Track: spa
Skill Level: average

CLOWN KAOSZ
03-06-2015, 10:47
Hi guys!

I absolutely want to join others online so I maybe can learn something or just have fun and nice races! The most I like about your post is the RESPECT view of things! A little kiss to the rear bumper isn't a big issue but no crashing in to eachother!

Gamertag: CLOWN KAOSZ
Car: different kind of cars but my most favourite are the open wheel, GT class cars
Track: Any track will do (most favourite Spa-Francorchamps)
Skill: manual without any assists - cockpit/helmetcam, everything realistic!
Partychat: no problem at all, as long as we speak english (or dutch) :)

I would love to race with others and as I said if I can learn something to improve laptimes etc I'm up for it!

See you guys online!

huntrogan
04-06-2015, 16:06
Gamertag huntrogan
Thrustmaster TX Ferrari 458
Headset YES
Helping others learn without assists
League YES
Car Audi R8 LMS ULTRA
Track Bathurst Road America
Skill Level Pro No Assists

EIR Everywhere
05-06-2015, 14:43
EIR Everywhere (part of Excellence in Racing)
Yes I can use headset for party chat
Don't use any assists and can help teach people to drive without. Currently on the pad as my TX wheel broke, so I can help with pad set up as well.
(Optional) Whether the possibility of merging this with a league is of interest to you. - As I say I am part of Excellence in Racing, it looks as though we will be running a GT3 Blancpain league within the next 2 weeks along with a classic DTM league and a an open wheel league. I personally will probably only be taking part in one or two of them (currently testing the cars)
(Optional) Favoured Car Class - The GT3, DTM's and slower open wheel stuff
(Optional) Favoured Track - I enjoy all the UK tracks as well as Spa
(Optional) Your skill level. Assists, difficulty etc - I'm average, can race clean and have grabbed a pole or two in our leagues qualies over the years, like I say don't use assists but can't say I'm the quickest in the field either!

if any of our leagues are of interest (all the guys are really helpful we play by gentlemans rules, we warn other players of where we are etc. Rubbing is racing but causing an incident is being a tool) then please visit us on facebook and say hello, all of us will be more than happy to help out and get involved in anything you guys are arranging and of course you're all more than welcome to join us! www.facebook.com/f1EIR

Machinegun Knap
06-06-2015, 08:10
Gamer tag: Machinegun Knap
Car(s) of choice: GT3 & Formula A, B, C, Rookie.
Any track is a good track.
High interest in league racing!
Skill level - Fast & clean, manual, no assists usually but use on certain cars occasionally, full damage, mechanical failures and tire wear.
Love longer/endurance races. 15+ laps. So no one tries to win it in turn 1 on lap 1.

wedge_a
07-06-2015, 22:44
wedgetailaus
No Headset
GT Racing or touring is my favourite, but I'm open to anything involving race cars.
Any track as long as it's changed after each race
Skill level - fast and clean, manual, assists usually off, don't mind about damage one way or the other

Great idea :). Thanks for setting it up

SuperNufcfan1
07-06-2015, 23:51
Gamertag: SuperNufcfan1
Headset: Yes but more than likely I will be in a party with my friends so I may not join
Assists: I dont use them as me and a few lads who came over from the GTA Racing scene are doing a Time Trial every week so I have them turned off anyways for that
League: I dont really care but if it does become one then count me out of it atleast until I've gotten a bit better
Skill: I'm half decent probably not the worst you'll meet but there are definitely people a lot more skilled than me out there oh and I am clean but my connection may be shit sometimes
Favourite car/class: I dont really have one but I'm open to try any :P

ashasha
08-06-2015, 03:46
Gamertag; PainlessBow759
Chat-ability: I am picking up a stereo headset adapter tomorrow so yes.
Assists: I play with no assists other than clutch
Whether the possibility of merging this with a league is of interest to you: Sure; not positive about what all is involved, but I'm game.
Favoured Car Class: Anything but open wheel and LeMans stuff at this point. Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evo2 DTM, BMW M3 Gr.A (E30), Pagani Huayra, Ford Capri Zakspeed Gr.5 are the only cars I've spent a lot of time behind the wheel in.
Favoured Track: Nurburgring, Cadwell Park, Bathrust, Silverstone
Your skill level. No assists, but not a pro. Still have trouble in heavy traffic, but I wonder how much of that is just crazy AI.
Add away....I'm new to online gaming and have no friends.

I use a TX right now.

Charles Gillen
08-06-2015, 06:41
Gamer tag: Charles Gillen
If it rolls, I'll race it.
Have headset, race with controller.
Not the fastest around but I race clean.
Can adapt to any set of rules and or requirements.

petrosAspros
08-06-2015, 07:15
Gamertag: petrosAspros
Whether you're able to use a headset for party chat : NO
Whether you'd be open to either learning without assists, OR, helping others learn without assists.NO PROBLEM
(Optional) Whether the possibility of merging this with a league is of interest to you.: NO
(Optional) Favoured Car Class : GT3
(Optional) Favoured Track : ALL
(Optional) Your skill level. Assists, difficulty etc. :NOT THE FASTEST BUT IM GETTING BETTER EVERY DAY NO ASSIS ..... tx wheel... hood view 80% AI
: I LIKE TO POST MY GAMERTAG
P.S
Nice try mate!!! keep up your good job for respectfull gamers!!!!!

Laith027
08-06-2015, 08:05
Gamertag: MAFIA ROCKER
Headset: YES
Willing to learn driving with no assists (currently only drive with Traction ON)
Favoured cars: LMP, Formula A,B,C
Favoured Tracks: Catalounya, Spa, Hockenheim, Road America
DEFINETLY willing on joining a league

Add me up guys....looking forward to playing with some clean, respectful racers.

AlonsoZA
11-06-2015, 15:50
Gamertag: Alonso ZA
Whether you're able to use a headset for party chat: If Skype calls count then yes.
Favoured Car Class: GT, LMP
Favoured Track: Spa, Le Sarthe, Bugatti Circuit
Skill Level: Mediocre. Not the best but not the worst. Some assists are off. Only seriously getting into racing games now, as I'm a FIFA player.
Wouldnt mind joining a league with reasonable times.

o Mike V o
11-06-2015, 16:06
Add me to the list.

Gamertag: o Mike V o
Car class: GT3, but I'll race anything
Track: Any, as long as they are the full circuits.
Skill: Assists or no assists it does not matter i'll deal with whatever lobby restrictions there are. I pride myself on being a clean racer.

Also, I'll give help I can to whoever needs it.

STEELJOCKEY
11-06-2015, 20:38
GT- STEEL JOCKEY
headset
NO assists
GT3
Wheel, manual gears

AtomicSphincter
11-06-2015, 20:44
Add me to the list please.

Gamertag: AtomicSphincter
Headset: Yes, I use a headset to chat and race with Thrustmaster TX wheel.
Assists: I drive with no assists, currently relearning tracks with out the brake line (brake line is a bad crutch). Willing to help people learn as well.
League: I won't be able to be a part of a league because I work all sorts of hours, chances are I'd miss scheduled races.
Fav Car Class: GT3 probably, but I find them all fun.
Fav Track: I don't have one, still learning the "new" tracks that weren't in Forza 5.
I race clean and for fun, not the first place finish. I'd rather have a great race with another car and finish behind them, than to ram them in the turn just to pass.
Looking forward to racing with you! Shake 'n bake baby, shake 'n bake!!

CaesarsWrath johnboy8722
11-06-2015, 21:33
Hey guys hope you all are well.
Looking for racers to join my open lobby's along side my streams only two requirements you have to be respectful and clean.
drivers of varied skills levels welcome.
lobby setup is typically 5 lap race with a 10 min qualy session with assists allowed flags n penaltys on damage on any view point available other settings can be seen in the lobby's.

My xbox one GT is xCaesars Wrathx drop me a message and I will get back to you.

My stream will start at midnight GMT (UK) time. Twitch.tv name is johnboy8722 drop me a follow in anticipation for tonight's stream, or find me on Twitter and look out for my live now tweet @CaesarsWrath

Any questions fire away, other than that see you on the track

nick_318is
12-06-2015, 19:44
Gamertag: nick318is
Assits: on or off I don't care, working on getting better at driving without them.
Tracks: prefer full circuits
League: open to one based in the U.S.
I race with a controller

I try to race clean and looking for others who race clean, feel free to add me!

ToOSk3tChY
12-06-2015, 22:09
Gamertag: ToOSk3tChY
Headset: YES
I am happy to offer help.
(Optional) Whether the possibility of merging this with a league is of interest to you.
(Optional) Historic GT - Touring
(Optional) Cadwell GP
(Optional) High Experienced Skill level, not an Elite driver though
(Optional) Add my GT Yes

cobraeyes72
13-06-2015, 19:36
Gametag :Cobraeyes1972
Car Class :GT3
Skill : still learning some tracks and cars but getting better lol
feel free to add me

MattJT94
14-06-2015, 12:32
Always looking for a fun/ fair racing environment to race in.

Add to the list

Gamertag: MytH FTW
Car: Any really- GT3/GT4, Touring, Open Wheel.
Track - Any
Skill- Manuel, ABS only, cockpit or sitting on the bonnet depending on the cockpit view of the car i'm driving.
I have a headset.

nwrlchargerl
15-06-2015, 09:49
Count me in, I race a lot of GT3, my favourite circuit is probably laguna secs, I race clean and fast and I race with a big group to, so it would be possible to merge some lobbies together and have big lobbies :).

My GT is NWR l Charger l

remyd84
15-06-2015, 16:47
new to sim racing but always liked the f1 games and old school colin mcrae! i took the plunge and got got the TM tx for pcars, I'm steadily getting my head around it all.

gamertag:remyd84
car: gt3
track: snetterton and monza
skill: manual with all assists on with tracks i need to learn but started to take them off the 2 tracks iv learnt
I'm on xb1 don't know why it says pc!

mau2494
15-06-2015, 23:24
Nice!

Gamertag: Mau2494
Car: Usually play with LMP1
Track: Love racing on "Circuit de Catalunya"
Skill: I drive on manual with the Trustmaster TX 458 wheel, GT omega racing pro cockpit, some assists (tcm, abs) on and reallistic damage.

AdM1
16-06-2015, 03:24
Gamertag - Arizer
Car - GT3 but I'll try most things just may not be as competitive depending on what choice.
Track - Not fussed on tracks too much.
Skill - I race AI at 80 and usually come in 1st unless I mess up too often. All assists off with a pad.

I'm in the UK but tend to play between midnight and 4am. Because of these times I don't tend to use a mic and I don't like having stuff on my head when I'm comfy playing games on a sofa. If I accidentally bump anyone off track I will allow them to take the position and wont just carry on like a lot of people do although bump me and carry on and I'll be chasing your ass down. Feel free to add me and if I see you online I'll jump in for a few.

Bogusmorgan
17-06-2015, 09:39
Bogusmorgan
TX wheel
Clean.
GT3, touring
Learning to tune
Track: spa, Monza, Silverstone
Damage on
I`m from Europe,

sorrycosine2913
17-06-2015, 16:32
•Gamertag: SorryCosine2913
•Whether you're able to use a headset for party chat: Not able yet. After July I will be able to.
•Whether you'd be open to either learning without assists, OR, helping others learn without assists. I already drive without any assist. For while, before learn the circuits well, just the driveline. About helping others to learn, I am not good enought for this. I continue to be 6 -8 sec. slower that the top drivers.
•(Optional) Whether the possibility of merging this with a league is of interest to you.
•(Optional) Favoured Car Class: GT and formula A
•(Optional) Favoured Track: formula 1 tracks
•(Optional) Your skill level. Assists, difficulty etc. As I said before, I already drive without assistance but nto as fast I would like to do. The problem is I am not have as much time as I would like to do this, Just around 6 hours per week.
•(Optional) If you do not want your Gamertag listed below, for others to add, please state so here and I shall not list it as such. no problem at all. I would like to find people from Brazil or with similar local time to play during the night.

mayfield18194
17-06-2015, 20:09
Gamertag: thedaddy 00
Yes, I own a headset for chat
I currently only use ABS, definitely willing to learn then teach others if need be.
(Optional) League: Potentially a good idea for some but due to my job, I dont believe I could put the time in to make it worthwhile
(Optional) Favoured Car Class: GT3/GT4, however this stretches to all Le Mans style cars too
(Optional) Favoured Track: Enjoy Silverstone and Laguna Seca most
(Optional) Your skill level: AI Difficulty at 90, ABS only, I would say above average skill, but not crazy

I also note that if anyone does want to race feel free to add me at anytime, its kinda irritating that online games are few and far between

Dookie Possum
17-06-2015, 20:15
Gamertag: Dookie Possum
Mic: Yes (though I am fairly quiet most of the time)
Assists: None...unless there are some hidden that I don't know about. I do go without TCS, ABS, Line...oh I do go with Auto transmission because I'm still not comfortable with manual.
League: I'm not very fast...so if there are different levels of leagues, I'm down. If it's me with a bunch of guys lapping 10 seconds faster, I'll pass on it.
Car Class: Anything with 4 wheels and an engine.
Track: I like anything. More familiar with F1 tracks such as Monza, Spa, Silverstone (I played A LOT of F1 2012 and 2014, so I'm used to those tracks.)
Skill: I am not new to racing games, I am new to racing correctly however. So I'm average speed, and clean. I race on 50% difficulty in solo.

Thanks and look forward to meeting everyone if you want me in!

Also, I am East Coast United States. Georgia.

Dookie Possum
17-06-2015, 20:45
Gamertag; PainlessBow759
Chat-ability: I am picking up a stereo headset adapter tomorrow so yes.
Assists: I play with no assists other than clutch
Whether the possibility of merging this with a league is of interest to you: Sure; not positive about what all is involved, but I'm game.
Favoured Car Class: Anything but open wheel and LeMans stuff at this point. Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evo2 DTM, BMW M3 Gr.A (E30), Pagani Huayra, Ford Capri Zakspeed Gr.5 are the only cars I've spent a lot of time behind the wheel in.
Favoured Track: Nurburgring, Cadwell Park, Bathrust, Silverstone
Your skill level. No assists, but not a pro. Still have trouble in heavy traffic, but I wonder how much of that is just crazy AI.
Add away....I'm new to online gaming and have no friends.

I use a TX right now.

A Judge Smails avatar? You win forever and ever.

Nubooo
19-06-2015, 21:51
Hello, my gamer tag is nubooo, I like cars with lots of grip as I'm heavy on the brakes, please add me, I consider myself a clean racer and if I do bump you ill always give the position back

BIG DADDY KEN
19-06-2015, 23:52
Gamertag - BIG DADDY KEN
Headset - Yes.
No Assists - Check
League Interest - Yes
Favorite Car Class - GT3 but I love 'em all
Favorite Track - Too many to choose from
Skill level - A few years of experience and I drive with either no assists or real assists usually. I'm on a TX rig with TH8A shifter and waiting on my T3PA - Pro pedals.
Please add my gamer tag. I'm always looking for some good clean fun racing!

IceE1even
20-06-2015, 14:11
Gamertag: IceE1even
Favorite car class: Formula b and GT cars
Favorite track: Spa
Skill level: I use ABS and racingline assist. Race with AI 90 setting

Mlmckinney83
21-06-2015, 20:57
Gamertag MLMcKinney83
Chat Yes
League interest Yes
Favoured Car Class All
Favoured Track Circuits

TAAT GUNA
23-06-2015, 19:32
So many players on the list, so why the hell never find people online? Lol or sometimes only 3 or 4....add me TAAT GUNA
LOVE this game big time and i dont mind to play any classes but i prefer GT3...every thing off except ABS (cant feel the breaks like in Forza)

o Mike V o
23-06-2015, 21:50
Anyone hosting a session tonight?

wrksux
28-06-2015, 16:45
Gamertag: wrksux
Favoured Track: Open
Skill Level: STM only big fan of helmet cam sans the helmet. LOL!

AstroSmurf
29-06-2015, 13:02
Gamertag: AstroSmurf
Favoured Car Class: Any
Skill Level: No assists, 458 italia/controller, cockpit/helmet cam anything goes

Im on every Monday night (GMT)

DeviR11
01-07-2015, 11:32
Gamertag: DeviR11
Favoured Car Class: GT3
Favoured Track: Le Mans, Spa, Brno, Imola

Driving with Thrustmaster TX, almost every night (of central Europe time)

Andropoff1982
03-07-2015, 19:41
Hi I play with the thrustmaster tx with a racing stand ...
I'm open to anything as long as I get to play with respectful players

Add me gamertag is Andropoff1982

toffee
03-07-2015, 23:09
Gamertag: toffeemoes
Skill Level: Tcs only, helmet cam

Kentonyte
07-07-2015, 17:41
Gamertag; Kentonyte
No headset, not yet.
Skill Level: Beginner, all assits, Thrustmaster TX wheel.
Favoured Track: Brands Hatch Indy
Add me, as long as I get to play with respectful players.

VR Delirium
08-07-2015, 01:30
Hey everybody! I am putting together a GT3 spec series and looking for people who may be interested in competing. If this does sound enticing to you shoot me an XBL message. My gamertag is VR Delirium. Thanks!

Froggystomper
08-07-2015, 04:31
Gamertag: Froggystomper
Car class: Up for anything - variety is the spice of life and all that
Skill: I'm ok, not great. Not fussed about assists, although I don't really like ABS and I'm a fan of full damage. Like to keep it clean although a little bit of accidental contact now and again doesn't bother me too much so I won't be howling abuse down the mic at anyone. ;)
Times: Mostly weekends. Any weekend evening(if I'm not out getting drunk) and Saturday\Sunday afternoons. UK times.

Always do miles better in TT's than actual races for some reason....

TheReaper GT
08-07-2015, 04:49
Gamertag: SOi TheReaper Controller: pad,
Assists: None
Favorite tracks: spa, watkins Glen gp and Hokenhein.
Favorite classes: gt3,gt1, prototypes, touring, formula gulf, Trans-am and stock cars . To be honest I just don't know how to drive the formulas B and A cars but I'm up to learn.
I don't care much for road cars, except the track day cars.
I'm in to to exchange experience and tips.
I'm OK with the party chat but I hate screamers.
If I'm online on XBox Live I'm down to race. :D:D

higsy
08-07-2015, 06:08
Gamertag: Dynamic Panik
Car class: I will go with anything as long as it moves
Track: All
Skill: I'm alright not extremely good but im decent, only use abs, I use full damage. Big fan of clean racing although I can manage with a little accidental contact every now and then.
Times: Mostly weekends or week days but it depends on what time of day. East coast times.

truetriniman
10-07-2015, 19:13
Gamertag: truetriniman
Controller: gamepad + headset
Car Class: prefer GT classes but will race most classes
Skill: Decent, use cockpit or helmet cam depending on the car, full damage and failures, real assists.
Times: vary depending on workload but try to be on everyday.

TheStigsCanadianCousin
14-07-2015, 14:19
Feel free to add robxb, thanks.

Tony666Campos
14-07-2015, 22:57
Finally got my wheel and everything set up for my Xbox One, Havn't raced online to much yet cause the people are all over the place most of the time haha. Been running the road to F1 in single player doing full race weekends with AI at 100%

Gamertag: Tony666Campos
I race without assists but am open to racing with anyone
Merging into a league, down for sure if i my schedule can allow it
I'm up for any car classes always down to mix it up, been racing mostly open wheel stuff lately
Any tracks love the classic GPs
Not to sure what my skill level is, the couple online races i've done i've won, no assists race the AI at 100%
-Hit me up just lookin for some fun racing

ian2726
15-07-2015, 18:46
Saturday evening 7pm UK time formula rookie. Races no league just for fun. If you're interested drop me a message and will invite you in. I race no assists thrustmaster, th8a, t3pa pro, I race 80-90 AI.

rampage8993
15-07-2015, 19:41
Hey, can u add me in please, i have mo issue with racing incedents, but im fed up of making my way through the field to be knocked off the track by some boso, who thinks they can squeeze their car in when theres no room! I play fair i choose my line, i stick to it best i can, just want to have some fun on this game for once!

jeanbob
15-07-2015, 19:58
I'm a clean driver. Gamertag: DA BOBINATORR, Ferrari spider 458, no assists. Like GT3 aswell. Many others too. Mildly dislike Formule A. Race Ai usually around 80%..

niclas90
15-07-2015, 20:13
Gamertag : Niclass90
Favoured Car Class : GT3/
Skill level : no assists but am not a expert

General_RIMT
16-07-2015, 01:30
Gamertag: RIMT
Controller: TX with Playseat, and Controller with headset.
Car Class: open to pretty much anything, I mostly gt online, but I have an WEC Lmp2 career offline.
Skill: Decent, mostly use helmet cam, full damage and failures, and i run with assists. I can and have run with them off, but mostly drive automatic.
Times: mostly everyday, 9pm eastern till 1-2am

SabreDarkness
16-07-2015, 20:00
Gamertag: SabreDarkness
headset:Yes
league: Depends on time zone/time.
Favoured Car Class: Touring, GT3, ......
Favoured Track: Laguna, Nurburg GP, Brno
Skill level: No Assists / Average

ian2726
16-07-2015, 20:25
I will scroll through here Saturday and send out invites for a formula rookie race. Or please add me before to save me adding and inviting people who aren't interested.

Multimilk21
17-07-2015, 14:13
Setup: headset, pad
League: am especially interested in a multiclass race format (prototypes+Gt3) - like Tudor/Le mans format, so perhaps
Car Class: Prototypes/GT3
Track: Le Mans+Road America+Watkins Glen
Assists: TC usually on, as in real life (willing to omit), & AutoG's. No racing line or other assists.
Skill: Good. Clean and fast. Race in Cockpit or helmet cam, rarely 3rd person if close driving demands

GAMERTAG: ParHornet927696

Mbondracing
19-07-2015, 01:21
Setup see my signature
Gamer tag: DigitalSenna
Car class/track: any
Assists: just ABS
I race in cockpit cam, and have a headset.

Please add me looking for casual clean fair racing.

The Godfather
20-07-2015, 06:06
Hi guys. I'm looking for clean racers too. Race gt cars the most. My Xbox gamer tag is TheodorGR
Car class/track: GTseries mostly but i try and all the others/any
Assists: on
Skill:Moderate and clean.
I have headset

B3LLZICO
20-07-2015, 10:25
This is just the thing i have been looking for....being honest i have not played it much and only recently back to gaming after years away,so yes i am getting on a bit(wrong side of 40) lol,but i love racing and try to be fair as possible,so sick of online idiots who just ram all the time!

Gamertag is ... B3ELLZICO
I do use a headset for party chat
view is cockpit
I use a controller
I'd be open to try learning without assists
I'm happy to be part of future leagues.(now in TVRF League)
Favourite Car Class GT3
Favourite Tracks Silverstone, Spa
My skill level Average
Assists are anti lock brakes, Traction control
Difficulty on AI cars is 70

Regards Steve

Edit: Updated details

lapje
20-07-2015, 10:34
This is just the thing i have been looking for....being honest i have not played it much and only recently back to gaming after years away,so yes i am getting on a bit(wrong side of 40) lol,but i love racing and try to be fair as possible,so sick of online idiots who just ram all the time!

Gamertag is ... B3ELLZICO
I do use a headset for party chat
view is cockpit
I use a controller
I'd be open to try learning without assists
I'm happy to be part of future leagues.
Favourite Car Class GT3
Favourite Tracks Silverstone, Spa
My skill level is poor lol. Assists are anti lock brakes, Traction control, stability control, race line on corners
Difficulty on AI cars is 60

please add me

Regards Steve

I will add you!! Finally someone who seems to drive worse than me :-)

B3LLZICO
21-07-2015, 07:21
I will add you!! Finally someone who seems to drive worse than me :-)

I have won a few races,there are worse and similar racers to me out there lol,i have only played the game for about 15hrs total time....

Not bad for someone who after years away from gaming comes back at 47 yrs old to start again lol

zoomer199
29-07-2015, 01:10
Gamertag:ZOOMER199
headset for chat no problem
I run no assists
Whether the possibility of merging this with a league is of interest to you.: maybe
Favoured Car Class: gt and formula but open to all cars
Favoured Track: all good
Your skill level: Hmm not sure,, I guess advanced, but I'm not that fast. Coming from pc sims and the forza series. Have wheel (tx) and cockpit. Just looking for fun clean racing. Was member of the 2old2play forza group for awhile and it was a lot of fun and not as serious as pc sim racing. I was in the pcars beta program for a couple years so I've had some seat time in game, (Don't know if that's helpful or not) however I not an expert. I do enjoy helping others. Age:40+ ::united-states::Pacific NW region.

ferrhead
29-07-2015, 05:38
gamertag:JohnnyFingas
Headset all day
No Assists
Thrustmaster tx w/ playseat
Favorite Class: Openwheel , Historic Openwheel
Track: Anything
Skill:Average

Dan77 DESTROYER
29-07-2015, 11:19
Gamer tag: Dan77 DESTROYER
Assists: none and i am happy to help people who want to learn without assist
Car class: GT, open wheel, prototype
Tracks: like most of the tracks so not fussed really
Skill: I do alright, I use cockpit cam only, manual gears, no assists at all.
TX wheel

MXR SMILER
29-07-2015, 16:45
Gt -MXR Smiler
Headset - Y
Assists - None and also very willing to help if I can.
Tracks - ALL
Classes - ALL
Skill - Quick and CLEAN (2:00 Mins in a Z4 @ Silverstone GP 1:25 in Bentley Cont. @ Brands GP) I DO NOT CUT. I will pull over (safely) to allow a car to overtake if I hit them regardless of where I end up. I give way to those who need to pass in quali - I just want to Race.
I use a controller and roofcam though will use what is required.

ThunderRhino728
01-08-2015, 23:35
ThunderRhino728
I have a headset
Willing to try without assists

USAGEORGIA1984
16-08-2015, 19:12
I emailed ya brother, about car racing thanks Mitch from South GA USA

KoKoDisco
28-08-2015, 12:22
Gamertag:KoKoDisco
Headset: Yes!
Assists: I use ABS but i manage without it as well.
Car class: Like em all.
Tracks: Any
Skill: Hmm, somewhere around average maybe... But most important, i give my best to show respect for the other drivers on and off track.

2pfspiff
28-08-2015, 17:23
I'm looking for a good racing environment to race online in.

Gamertag- SpiffPF2
Controller- tx
Assist- Stability and ABS (working on running with out and all help is appreciated)
Class- GT but will trying anything
Skill- Novice but a quick learner
View- prefer hood but using cockpit to get used to it.

TKMSte66
29-08-2015, 18:10
Gamertag- PLASTIKMAN66
Controller- controller
Assist- sometimes none sometimes ABS and stab control
Class- Prefer the GT's and tourers and slower open wheels but will give almost anything a go
Skill- Decent, race karts to a fairly high level in real life so i'm ok
View- prefer hood for sense of speed but use cockpit too