PDA

View Full Version : Achievements not unlocking?

menaceuk
08-05-2015, 16:51
Is it just me or are the achievements borked.

I finished a whole season in the Clio Cup. I did all practices, qualifying, and races, and the achievement--Meticulous--did not unlock. I also did'nt get 'Twerkin' for winning your first accolade.

I did get 'Pit Boss' though for creating a Pit strategy.

themac11
11-05-2015, 20:46
Didn't get the achievement for 25 online races after the 26. race :(

Muzickman76
11-05-2015, 21:00
I didn't get Grand Chelem after finishing first in practice twice, pole in qualifying twice, and then winning both races throughout being in the lead?

kydog98
03-06-2015, 19:05
Hi,
Great game. Just have an issue with achievements not popping. I completed the zero to hero and triple crown historical goals, getting the page congratulating me on doing so, but the 'Zero to Hero' and 'Triple Crown' achievements did not pop for me. I also haven't been able to get any other achievement to pop, such as 'Consistency is King', whereas previously achievements popped perfectly. So I am wondering if this issue was introduced with the 1.3 update?

Ludra
12-06-2015, 14:41
Hello, sry for my english. I have a problem with unlocking one achievement in Project Cars. It still says: Done...unlocking 100%, but officially is still locked for 14 days. And the second achievement is unlocked but it should be still locked because this achiev is opening by obtaining all other achievements in this game. I wrote on Microsoft help line and they recommended that i must write developer of game, SMS. My gamertag is LudraCZ. Please you help me. Thank you.

edgie
27-06-2015, 13:06
I have all my endorsements signed but no achievement.

BCFCBristolRed
27-06-2015, 14:17
So far, all my achievements have popped straight away. 720G so far.....

tarbat
27-06-2015, 15:54
So far all my achievements have appeared okay, including Meticulous. 22 achievements giving 445G.

neil3646
27-06-2015, 16:12
I played the game offline the other night when it was suffering from the stuttering problem caused by the Ltd Edition pack problems, and whilst doing so I completed a Formula A career and thus met the criteria for the signing all endorsements achievement, and the entering the hall of fame achievement.

Neither has unlocked or show as completed and 4 days have passed now

BCFCBristolRed
27-06-2015, 16:38
I have had problems with achievements unlocking on other games. Namely Watchdogs. That was horrid for it. Achievements popping up for it whilst I'll be playing something else.

EDIT: One thing I will say, I'm glad I got the 24 hour race achievement out of the way with pCars!! :)

deadlycowpat95
27-06-2015, 17:51
I've completed the criteria for the "Grand Chelem" achievement plenty of times but it has never unlocked for me, not sure how many other achievements have not been unlocking but my GS is suspiciously low on the game.

stitchbob
27-06-2015, 19:05
I completed 'zero to hero' a few weeks ago and it's still not popped. I can't remember the last time one did so may be missing more.

KK78
05-07-2015, 11:59
Yep the achievements are sadly very messy, I'm on the PS4 and several are glitched or just bizarrely written in terms of the description like the Hall of Fame one which says you need 3 historic goals but actually you apparently need 4!

BetoRenno
18-09-2015, 11:59
Is it just me or are the achievements borked.

I finished a whole season in the Clio Cup. I did all practices, qualifying, and races, and the achievement--Meticulous--did not unlock. I also did'nt get 'Twerkin' for winning your first accolade.

I did get 'Pit Boss' though for creating a Pit strategy.

Dear fellows,
I did not get the "one more for the Road" achievement despite I have completed all other achievements... I am not sure it is addressed in the Patch 4.0... If anyone has any information related to that share, please, do it. Thanks,
Carlos

BetoRenno
18-09-2015, 12:00
Hello, sry for my english. I have a problem with unlocking one achievement in Project Cars. It still says: Done...unlocking 100%, but officially is still locked for 14 days. And the second achievement is unlocked but it should be still locked because this achiev is opening by obtaining all other achievements in this game. I wrote on Microsoft help line and they recommended that i must write developer of game, SMS. My gamertag is LudraCZ. Please you help me. Thank you.

Ludra,
Good morning!
I did not get the "one more for the Road" achievement despite I have completed all other achievements... I am not sure it is addressed in the Patch 4.0...
So, the issue you report is not unique.
Have fun,
Carlos

BetoRenno
18-09-2015, 12:02
Hi,
Great game. Just have an issue with achievements not popping. I completed the zero to hero and triple crown historical goals, getting the page congratulating me on doing so, but the 'Zero to Hero' and 'Triple Crown' achievements did not pop for me. I also haven't been able to get any other achievement to pop, such as 'Consistency is King', whereas previously achievements popped perfectly. So I am wondering if this issue was introduced with the 1.3 update?

Dear Kydog98,
The app TRUEACHIEVEMENT can help you with some hidden requirements to get the achievements. Try it.
I did not get the "one more for the Road" achievement despite I have completed all other achievements... I am not sure it is addressed in the Patch 4.0... If you have/receive any information related to that share, please, do it. Thanks and have fun
Carlos

Sankyo
18-09-2015, 12:42
Threads merged.