PDA

View Full Version : Alternate whining threat!! Amazin game!! :)

BrainyTX
08-05-2015, 17:53
Before everybody is just complaining... And yes, I was disappointed like hell at the beginning...

It's a really nice game... (Let's not forget that's a game btw)....

I play with the TX Wheel... And with setting the Tyre FFB to 200 it feels just great!! Of course there might be a few adjustments you might need to make.. But you feel any bump, one tire loosing friction on the climb, hitting the curb and so on... There is no comparison to the old mighty "Forza", which is really just a game (not bad whatsoever)!!

I just played a couple championship rounds starting with the kart... And I think some should start there as well.... Practicing with the game... And the longer you play, the better you get to now that stubborn cart ;) which just goes where it wants to go....

I haven't seen any frame drops till now, everything just works fluently so far (playing on external).... There is this sound issue, when starting something and there is no sounds whatsoever, just restart and it works again...

Keep up the work SMS and WMD and just get these "minor" problems fixed!! And get a decent instructions manual!! If we had this, there might be some less ppl complaining...

See you on the track :)
Greetz

menaceuk
08-05-2015, 18:12
The game is fantastic. Yes, there are some performance issues and AI quirks, but overall this game is just super fun to play, IMO.

I started out in the Renault Clio cup--I have all assists off except Auto transmission--and had an unexpected whale of a time throwing that little, tail happy Clio around Snetterton & Brands Hatch. I have also been racing the BMW M3 E30 around in race weekends on Road America, awesome.

Love this game.

gizziegod
09-05-2015, 10:32
well if you liked that get a group of your friends together i had an blast last night in multiplayer with seven friends

Seps1974
09-05-2015, 11:59
After a bad start, solved by reinstalling the game and calibrating well the wheel, I can say I'm having a blast with PCARS.

Dukey_40
09-05-2015, 13:45
After altering the controller settings, becoming gradually more n more accustomed to each car I've tried so far and trying different setups etc I'm lovin it.

Gotta say I lost my patience with the karting after a while a bit but loving career mode currently, driving the Formula Rookie car at Snet and Oulton Pk so far and plenty more to come, bring it on :cool:

IRON Sticky
09-05-2015, 15:31
I was struggling at first to enjoy this game, with the some of the bugs and had the game close on me a couple of times which was annoying but after racing today in the classic touring online with some randoms I have fallen in love with it. Just wish there was an option to view a list of lobbies that show lobby options before joining. Sick of everyone being in random cars for 10 min practice and 15 min qualifying for a 3 lap race that almost everyone leaves after the first lap.

Look forward to the game developing further over the coming months.

Gopher04
09-05-2015, 15:44
Nice thread guys..

Bobbydakid
09-05-2015, 17:14
Yep I love this game..haven't stopped playing since Thursday. I actually think I need to buy some gloves as my hands are starting to hurt from gripping the steering wheel for so long! One of my favourite things about the game is the longevity of it, mastering every car and track is literally a never ending process which is a very good thing :)

hewd
09-05-2015, 17:55
After a rough start i updated my controller and connected it with usb cable. Now i'm enjoying every second of racing

Bannsider
09-05-2015, 21:55
After all the negative things being said and experienced by others and myself here's something positive. Playing on xbox one with the TX Wheel and working my way through formula Rookie. Just completed an invitational race (Evo series) at Oschersleben and watching the replay back. WOW, the camera angles are stunning, especially through the triple left hander and the successive corners too. The soundtrack ain't too bad either. Great job guys.

PumaSpec
09-05-2015, 22:22
Well I have just Won my first ever Clio Cup Career race on 80% A.I (I feel chuffed) :D Like the OP it's all about practice, I've found my setting on the Controller got used to some of the cars and tracks and yes I'm having a blast!

Bannsider
09-05-2015, 22:26
Well I have just Won my first ever Clio Cup Career race on 80% A.I (I feel chuffed) :D

Well done mate, AI at 80% is a nice challenge. Now stop boasting and go out and win some more!!! :friendly_wink: