PDA

View Full Version : Issue with AI on Azure Circuit

ApriliusIV
08-05-2015, 18:15

So the AI on the Azure circuit needs to be adjusted the just get locked up in the corners as per my photo I cannot finish my race when this happens please look at this I'm liking this game Very VERY much!!!!:D

Bryer
08-05-2015, 18:17
Why on earth are LMP's racing around Monaco?

OneBadHuskerFan
08-05-2015, 18:22

Haha, the AI is wondering the same thing.

ApriliusIV
08-05-2015, 22:56

Thats EXACTLY what I thought when this track came up the cars are too big for this track I felt. It was the second or thrid race of my LMP1 debut I ended up having to reverse and drive really fast and flip the car on top of them to get past and this was just the qualifying! In the actual race it happened again on another corner infact, the corner where you enter the pit lane so I ened up using the pit lane to complete a lap but on the second time round in the pit lane the car parked in the garage and shut off and I couldn't get the car back out again so I had to restart the race to which the same pile up happened again in the same place in the photo. By this time I just wanted off this track so I just kept reversing and crashing t get past it didn't recognise my Galileo P30 LMP1 after that! :glee:

MillsLayne
09-05-2015, 09:29
Hmmm....after seeing this, I might throw the stock cars on there and see how it goes. :p

Tristicles
09-05-2015, 09:35
Stock cars are fun.... very twitchy, its fun just trying to keep it out of the walls! (Try a time trial like I did, not many times on the board - did about 6/7 laps myself and that was enough for me)